Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyed that 21:58 - Aug 28 with 1783 viewsGeoffThom

👏👏👏well done to the youngsters tonight ,really thought we played well some of the football was a pleasure to watch ,stand out for me we’re really to numerous to mention ,but Dhanda has to be close to first team action and I thought baker Richardson stood up well also , a bit more cooler finishing from James and we would have won that😀👍
Enjoyed that on 22:00 - Aug 28 with 1753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*cking hell. They must have been good!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Enjoyed that on 22:02 - Aug 28 with 1689 viewsGeoffThom

Enjoyed that on 22:00 - Aug 28 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell. They must have been good!

Twaaat I always give credit were credit is due ,and say if it’s crap also ,honest opinions me
Enjoyed that on 22:08 - Aug 28 with 1612 viewsjackal

I liked the look of Reid. Strong and willing to get stuck in.

I think they are all going to get get time this season. We don't have any other options.
Enjoyed that on 22:09 - Aug 28 with 1595 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, quite enjoyable despite the result. Lacked pace and penetration as Brendan would have said, but good to see us passing it around. And we were more of a threat when we did, even if we didn’t quite have enough.

No doubt useful for Potter to get a look at some of the development squad, as it looks like we’ll be relying increasingly more on them.

Dozy tvvat at the end going onto the pitch though - I can’t imagine a ban is worth a couple of selfies
Enjoyed that on 22:10 - Aug 28 with 1579 viewsawayjack

Yup, thought it would be a long night seeing strong Palace squad. Played well for hour or so before subs / energy dropped.
Enjoyed that on 22:12 - Aug 28 with 1542 viewsGeoffThom

Enjoyed that on 22:10 - Aug 28 by awayjack

Yup, thought it would be a long night seeing strong Palace squad. Played well for hour or so before subs / energy dropped.

Fatigue was bound to happen but fair play they kept to their principals and kept going
Enjoyed that on 22:14 - Aug 28 with 1503 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Enjoyed that on 22:02 - Aug 28 by GeoffThom

Twaaat I always give credit were credit is due ,and say if it’s crap also ,honest opinions me

Really good to hear. We all support the club no matter what some others say...………..

Enjoyed that on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 1418 viewsplasjack

Got to agree Dhanda really is a class above.
Login to get fewer ads

Enjoyed that on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Enjoyed that on 22:20 - Aug 28 by plasjack

Got to agree Dhanda really is a class above.

Get Mulumbu in and a striker - if all stay fit we'll be a force to be reckoned with

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024