Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight 22:45 - Aug 28 with 3663 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody know what or why they were filming?
Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:47 - Aug 28 with 3635 viewsairedale

Exactly who was sitting where.
Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:52 - Aug 28 with 3582 viewsSmellyplumz

Crime watch reconstruction of Huw Jenkins crime.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:52 - Aug 28 with 3573 viewsmagicdaps10

Yeah, they were filming something for cbbc, that is what I was told in the box tonight.

Also

The yanks want the wage bill down 20% lower than their estimated income for this season, been riots by all accounts.

Dont shoot the messenger.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:55 - Aug 28 with 3535 viewsSmellyplumz

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:52 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Yeah, they were filming something for cbbc, that is what I was told in the box tonight.

Also

The yanks want the wage bill down 20% lower than their estimated income for this season, been riots by all accounts.

Huw is Mr Tumble and has a spotty bag full of money.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 23:12 - Aug 28 with 3407 viewsAguycalledJack

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 22:52 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Also

Huw and Pearlman taking a pay cut then.
Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 03:31 - Aug 29 with 3152 viewsDewi1jack

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 23:12 - Aug 28 by AguycalledJack

Even if we were left with the U15s playing in the league those 2 or the rest won't take a pay cut.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 06:07 - Aug 29 with 3068 viewsjackal

I only saw the guy who films Jack Army video. He;s always there.
Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 12:49 - Aug 29 with 2650 viewsAguycalledJack

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 06:07 - Aug 29 by jackal

I only saw the guy who films Jack Army video. He;s always there.

There were 7 or 8 of them in front of the west stand last night.

If id have been sitting down in the front seats I would have been well p*%%*£ off.
Login to get fewer ads

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 12:55 - Aug 29 with 2618 viewsDarran

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 12:49 - Aug 29 by AguycalledJack

There were 7 or 8 of them in front of the west stand last night.

If id have been sitting down in the front seats I would have been well p*%%*£ off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 13:31 - Aug 29 with 2531 viewsawayjack

Camera crew in front of the west stand tonight on 23:12 - Aug 28 by AguycalledJack

No Board relegation clauses then. Funny that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024