Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women drivers 17:27 - Aug 29 with 4763 viewscontroversial_jack

Will rarely let you out of a junction or parking spot. Is it some kind of feminist statement or are they simply not aware of what's going on around them?
Women drivers on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 3664 viewsScottishEddie

I find the opposite, try smiling.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Women drivers on 17:43 - Aug 29 with 3646 viewscontroversial_jack

Women drivers on 17:34 - Aug 29 by ScottishEddie

I find the opposite, try smiling.

You are probably just stating that to big yourself up and to come across as a thoroughly decent politically aware chatter, which i'm sure you are.however I may be wrong of course, but just my observations when out and about on our roads
Women drivers on 17:48 - Aug 29 with 3619 viewsjack2jack

Men and women are equally as guilty in my opinion.
There's some right chunts on the road.
Audi and Volvo drivers are particularly nice I find.
Women drivers on 17:50 - Aug 29 with 3616 viewslifelong

A lady driver stopped to allow me to reverse into a parking space in Parc Tawe this afternoon, I waved at her and she gave me a lovely smile.
Women drivers on 17:54 - Aug 29 with 3599 viewsjack2jack

Women drivers on 17:50 - Aug 29 by lifelong

A lady driver stopped to allow me to reverse into a parking space in Parc Tawe this afternoon, I waved at her and she gave me a lovely smile.

You've either got it or you haven't 👍
Women drivers on 17:59 - Aug 29 with 3589 viewsN_T_J

My mrs rolled her car 3 times on the m4 at 60mph with me in the passenger seat. So id say they aint aware of whats going on around them 😋
Women drivers on 18:12 - Aug 29 with 3551 viewsLeonWasGod

My Mrs struggles with spatial awareness, anticipation and decision making. (She married me for a start - wrong place, wrong time, bad decision )

She conforms to an unfair stereotype - 8 times out of 10 I have to park. But I've seen plenty of blokes who can't park too - and I struggle with our latest car.
Women drivers on 18:13 - Aug 29 with 3541 viewsLeonWasGod

Women drivers on 17:59 - Aug 29 by N_T_J

My mrs rolled her car 3 times on the m4 at 60mph with me in the passenger seat. So id say they aint aware of whats going on around them 😋

And you're still with her? You can't take a hint then?!
Login to get fewer ads

Women drivers on 18:19 - Aug 29 with 3519 viewsdickythorpe

Too many drivers of BOTH sexes drive way too fast in high performance cars without thinking of what they are going to meet ahead, without realising they won't stop in time.
Women drivers on 18:42 - Aug 29 with 3473 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 18:13 - Aug 29 by LeonWasGod

And you're still with her? You can't take a hint then?!

Yea, she broke my neck so now she has to look after me ;)
Women drivers on 18:48 - Aug 29 with 3463 viewsCatullus

Women drivers on 18:19 - Aug 29 by dickythorpe

Too many drivers of BOTH sexes drive way too fast in high performance cars without thinking of what they are going to meet ahead, without realising they won't stop in time.

Not just high performance cars, there's some right lunatics around in old bangers and 4x4's. I try never to park next a to a "big" car like a 4x4, the number of bangs I've seen in car parks, parking spaces anywhere and on toght roads and often it's because the person can't judge the space, is hopeless at reversing, parking. I'm not blaming only woemn here though, men are as bad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Women drivers on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 3434 viewsjackal

I came up the slip road from the M4 at the Llangyfelach exit a few weeks ago.

A woman driver was coming towards me. I flashed my lights and sounded my horn. She stopped and I warned her that she was heading into oncoming traffic on the motorway.

She said in an irritable voice " I took a wrong turning, so what?". She was annoyed because I'd flashed my lights at her.

I said "Carry on".

You can't win with women.
Women drivers on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 3433 viewscontroversial_jack

Women drivers on 18:48 - Aug 29 by Catullus

Not just high performance cars, there's some right lunatics around in old bangers and 4x4's. I try never to park next a to a "big" car like a 4x4, the number of bangs I've seen in car parks, parking spaces anywhere and on toght roads and often it's because the person can't judge the space, is hopeless at reversing, parking. I'm not blaming only woemn here though, men are as bad.

Check it out yourselves when driving, women will rarely give the same courtesy to other drivers that men will
Women drivers on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 3415 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There was a report on the radio the other week about a driver on the M4 driving the wrong way. I knew the wife was driving in the area at the time so I called her to look out for the lunatic driving in the wrong direction.
She said “thanks for the warning but there’s hundreds of the nutters”.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Women drivers on 20:14 - Aug 29 with 3330 viewsSirjohnalot

Women drivers on 17:48 - Aug 29 by jack2jack

Men and women are equally as guilty in my opinion.
There's some right chunts on the road.
Audi and Volvo drivers are particularly nice I find.

That’s not fair. I drive an Audi, and I was equally a Chunt when I had my Vauxhall
Women drivers on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 3291 viewsjack2jack

Women drivers on 20:14 - Aug 29 by Sirjohnalot

That’s not fair. I drive an Audi, and I was equally a Chunt when I had my Vauxhall

I'm sure your a very considerate driver.😀
Women drivers on 21:04 - Aug 29 with 3260 viewsSirjohnalot

Women drivers on 20:34 - Aug 29 by jack2jack

I'm sure your a very considerate driver.😀

Actually I am, I always let people out, most people return the favour too.
Women drivers on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 3209 viewstheloneranger

"Women are better drivers than men, study finds"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/driving-men-women-better-study-u

[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 22:15]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Women drivers on 22:33 - Aug 29 with 3160 viewsPozuelosSideys

Its the same thing more or less as holding the door open for somebody

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Women drivers on 23:00 - Aug 29 with 3135 viewsJango

Women drivers on 22:33 - Aug 29 by PozuelosSideys

Its the same thing more or less as holding the door open for somebody

Holding the door open, putting the bins out and paying the bill are not included in their fight for equality.
Women drivers on 23:17 - Aug 29 with 3104 viewsWxmJax

Women drivers on the whole at traffic hold ups.
They drive right up to the bumper of the car in front, staring straight ahead, totally ignoring any driver wishing to join the flow of traffic. I try and get their attention by means of a friendly wave and a cheerful smile but alas it goes amiss as still staring straight ahead, they concentrate on the afore mentioned bumper which they must keep within 6 inches of. The sheer amount of concentration required to do this is immense. No car shalt pass.
Unfortunately, the traffic has now come to a complete halt just before my car. There is still room to let me out and I give the gentlest of toots of the the horn to get her attention.
Nothing.
Not only is she trying to burn through the metal of the car in front with those steely eyes but she has now become deaf as well.
Another slightly longer, but still within the limit of friendliness, beep of the horn ensues. Still nothing. So another beep, and then another and soon I am playing a merry tune on it. Not only is the woman totally ignoring me but I notice that her knuckles have now turned white by the sheer grip that she has on the wheel. I don't think she's blinked for 5 minutes. I start waving my hands around in between toots. I am now genuinely laughing my head off at her attitude. That forward stare is going to become permanent if she continues for much longer and all because she's so adamant that she won't let anyone out.
Why ? What's the problem ? Eventuallyy she slowly passes and the nice guy behind her gestures to me to come out.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 23:21]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Women drivers on 23:40 - Aug 29 with 3071 viewsjacktar

Women drivers on 19:06 - Aug 29 by controversial_jack

Check it out yourselves when driving, women will rarely give the same courtesy to other drivers that men will

I have to agree with you CJ particularly young women drivers. I rarely find they are happy to let you out at junctions and often seem to be aggressive when driving up behind you, far more so than most men.
Don't know why but I can't argue with your opening post.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Women drivers on 07:10 - Aug 30 with 2971 viewsbazzool

Women drivers on 17:59 - Aug 29 by N_T_J

How did she roll it, were you both ok
Women drivers on 07:55 - Aug 30 with 2954 viewsMo_Wives

Women drivers on 07:10 - Aug 30 by bazzool

How did she roll it, were you both ok

She was doing her Richard Hammond impression again.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women drivers on 08:30 - Aug 30 with 2929 viewsCatullus

I agree with the won't let you out at junctions thing, drives me mad that people block junctions. Men are bad in different ways. Maybe it's women are passive aggressive but men are just aggressive.
I hate Samlet road onto Peniel green road, the roundabout by Asda is a nightmare, people just cut you up and then there's the staggered lights. People drive up the right turn lane and either cut in front at the keep clear bit or, if the lights change accelerate out in front of you. Mind you, Morriston hospital is a nightmare too, cars parked everywhere, pedestrians just walk out in front of you (many are staff members) and expect you to stop. There's two crossings not 100 yards apart but people will walk past them and cross in front of traffic. You know what the real problem is, it's people, people are chunts!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024