Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 51311 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:35 - Aug 29 with 20368 viewsChief

Best train or tube station for the New Den?

Edit: just read about South Bermondsey above
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 19:42]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:43 - Aug 29 with 20334 viewsBlue_Blood

This is the fixture that will be an indicator how your young squad are likely to fare this season. I always thought you may do well against Leeds but if you can compete at the Den then your kids and young squad may do ok this season.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 29 with 20258 viewsjackal

Graham Scott is the referee.

I thought that we'd left those assholes behind when we came down.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 29 with 20151 viewsinspector

millwall are very good at home. can’t see us getting much from this.

lose 1-0
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 06:26 - Aug 30 with 19972 viewspencoedjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 29 by inspector

millwall are very good at home. can’t see us getting much from this.

lose 1-0

Drawn 2 Won 1 @ home this season

If Leroy plays at least 80 mins I'm going for a 2 0 nil win if Carroll plays we will lose.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:18 - Aug 30 with 19862 viewssainthelens

Won't enjoy it.
My lad doing his first away trip without me, let him go with his pals on the train. He had to pick this one !!
Still..1-1 for me.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:48 - Aug 30 with 19849 viewsSwansea93

We're just under 3/1 to win.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:57 - Aug 30 with 19686 viewsyescomeon

I'm catching up with the matches I missed whilst at work. Just got through the first half of the Palace game and based on that James and Dhanda to start @ Millwall. I'd go for something like

Mulder
Roberts - v.d. Hoorn - Rondon - Olsson
Fer - Dhanda
James - Celina - McKay
McBurnie

Subs: Nordfeldt, John, Carroll, Naughton, Carter-Vickers, Asoro, Montero

That's assuming Fulton is out, otherwise I'd have him in for Dhanda and drop Naughton off the bench.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:19 - Aug 30 with 19657 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:48 - Aug 30 by Swansea93

We're just under 3/1 to win.

Lump on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:40 - Aug 30 with 19620 viewsjasper_T

Potter sounds sick to death with this journo trying to lead him into saying we've got a weak/thin squad.

Same questions every week.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 30 with 19598 viewskarnataka

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 06:26 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

Drawn 2 Won 1 @ home this season

If Leroy plays at least 80 mins I'm going for a 2 0 nil win if Carroll plays we will lose.

Unfortunately, that is the reality of where we are. If certain key players are out, such as Fer, vdH, McBurnie, it significantly reduces our chances because there is no adequate back up. I'd like to think this problem will be addressed, if not this week, then in January, but with our owners having little or no interest in whether or not we have a competitive team, I'm not going to be holding my breath.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 19542 viewsangryjack

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:40 - Aug 30 by jasper_T

Potter sounds sick to death with this journo trying to lead him into saying we've got a weak/thin squad.

Well it's the truth and the fans want answers that's the journalist job
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 19548 viewsjasper_T

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 30 by angryjack

Well it's the truth and the fans want answers that's the journalist job

It's not a journos job to ignore the answers they're given to try and force their own narrative, no matter how much they feel it's the truth.

I'm surprised he didn't bust out his list of players we've been linked with on Twitter so Potter could say "I don't want to talk about players that aren't at Swansea" another 100 times. Wasting everyone's time.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 19545 viewsLeonWasGod

Easy. 0-8 Naughton double hatrick.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 30 with 19478 viewsBadlands

Hope he sticks with Mulder and isn't tempted to play John either. He can regain some fitness with Wales.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:18 - Aug 30 with 19358 viewsperplex

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:40 - Aug 30 by jasper_T

Potter isn't sick of anything he is loving all this, the guy is in a win win situation, if we manage to stay around or near the play offs he`s worked wonders, if we struggle in the bottom half he will not be to blame due to the owners having no interest in helping the manager.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:52 - Aug 30 with 19326 viewsFireboy2

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:57 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

I'm catching up with the matches I missed whilst at work. Just got through the first half of the Palace game and based on that James and Dhanda to start @ Millwall. I'd go for something like

Mulder
Roberts - v.d. Hoorn - Rondon - Olsson
Fer - Dhanda
James - Celina - McKay
McBurnie

Subs: Nordfeldt, John, Carroll, Naughton, Carter-Vickers, Asoro, Montero

That's assuming Fulton is out, otherwise I'd have him in for Dhanda and drop Naughton off the bench.

Id stick grimes in aa he had a great game v brizzle

Got stuck in,far better than both fulton and that weak as p!ss carroll
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Aug 30 with 19186 viewsCaptain_Sham

Seeing as people are making up shyt and spouting it as fact, Im going to make up my own facts and I bet you I'm nearer the truth than any of the hysterical fruitcakes on here.

Once upon a time...
Potter was offered the job and told he would have to work with what's left after all the players who wanted to leave and had to be sold, were sold.

The end.

Its just a ride.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 30 with 19079 viewsdavemc

wheres everyone meeting up for a pre-match pint?
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:01 - Aug 30 with 19059 viewsDarran

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 30 by davemc

You don’t want to be putting that on here Mr David.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:50 - Aug 31 with 18929 viewsbuilthjack

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 30 by davemc

The Fountain Inn, Builth.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 31 with 18778 viewsAl_Bundy

Membury Services... that should be safe enough
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 31 with 18705 viewsFireboy2

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Aug 30 by Captain_Sham

Seeing as people are making up shyt and spouting it as fact, Im going to make up my own facts and I bet you I'm nearer the truth than any of the hysterical fruitcakes on here.

Once upon a time...
Potter was offered the job and told he would have to work with what's left after all the players who wanted to leave and had to be sold, were sold.

The end.

I shall add that potter was also told that after the mercenaries were sold he would get championship standard players
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Aug 31 with 18681 viewsLoyal

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 31 by Al_Bundy

Membury Services... that should be safe enough

One for Byron to get excited about add his own mythical slant 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 31 with 18673 viewsLeonWasGod

Fer, CCV, Socks and Nordfelt all available - https://www.swanseacity.com/news/double-fitness-boost-swans-0

CCV is a tank:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024