Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? 10:46 - Aug 31 with 4222 viewsjackrmee

So how long do you educated fellows reckon the Yanks need to keep selling for, until they are happy with their profit and can greedily move on?

And what will happen next? Will they want to flog to one of their cronies for as much bunsen as possible, or will there be a chance for someone who actually cares to take the club forward?
*Forgive my ignorance in this type of thing, but might there be a chance of thine Trust increasing their 21.1% when the snatchers decide to sell?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 10:51 - Aug 31 with 2860 viewsomarjack

They'll continue with the fire sale, wage reduction until the senior squad becomes the academy. And the academy becomes the U16s..sell as much as possible from The Ayews, Narsingh, Fer, Celina at a profit and anyone who's worth over 100 k. Pick up the 3 years of parachute payments..

By then the club will be worth few millions in facilities..sell it for a discount..take the money and run. Break even with a bit of profit as well.

They've already pocketed around 70 m from the club in profits from the last 2 years..And with their parachute money plan they'll be able to make extra 50m.

They're like a Kraken, sinking businesses and entire communities for few quids..then move on to the next ship to sink.

So to answer your question, They'll be leaving in 2-3 years.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 10:55]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 10:58 - Aug 31 with 2829 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 10:51 - Aug 31 by omarjack

They'll continue with the fire sale, wage reduction until the senior squad becomes the academy. And the academy becomes the U16s..sell as much as possible from The Ayews, Narsingh, Fer, Celina at a profit and anyone who's worth over 100 k. Pick up the 3 years of parachute payments..

By then the club will be worth few millions in facilities..sell it for a discount..take the money and run. Break even with a bit of profit as well.

They've already pocketed around 70 m from the club in profits from the last 2 years..And with their parachute money plan they'll be able to make extra 50m.

They're like a Kraken, sinking businesses and entire communities for few quids..then move on to the next ship to sink.

So to answer your question, They'll be leaving in 2-3 years.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 10:55]

I'd say two more years, watch Jenkins disappear at the same time.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:05 - Aug 31 with 2797 viewscostalotta

I think they be gone sooner, maybe within a year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are actively looking to sell now with what’s happening a means to make the books look better and the club an attractive proposition.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:09 - Aug 31 with 2771 viewspembsjack

I would be very surprised if they aren't actively looking for a buyer now. Little ambition is being shown to bounce back to the PL, solely steady the ship and make the books look safe.
As a matter of interest, would the trust be made aware of any such intentions to sell etc.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:09 - Aug 31 with 2771 viewsChief

I'm no fan of the Yanks and I think the way they are running the club is ridiculous. However, I maybe being naive here but I don't think they have taken million pound chunks out of the club. Surely this would be noticed by the likes of the league, the trust, the accountants, no dividends have been declared. I don't think any parachute payments have yet been paid out and future ones will only be paid if the books are squeaky clean.

Despite this I'm convinced their presence has lead to further needless costs bring ladened on the clubs coffers, paying wages to likes of Donovan, Pearlman, Altman (there's probably others). Each time one of these decides to pop over you bet the club are footing the bill for their first class travel, accommodation and god knows what else, this adds up.

There are allegations of ridiculous off field wages though, so this should certainly be looked into.

So to answer the OPs question, they are here for ages, its going to take ages for them to get their profit through syphoning off here and there. And they aren't going to get tidy dividends or a big sale price while we are in the championship. And they aren't going to put any money in themselves.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:10 - Aug 31 with 2768 viewsjackrmee

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:05 - Aug 31 by costalotta

I think they be gone sooner, maybe within a year. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are actively looking to sell now with what’s happening a means to make the books look better and the club an attractive proposition.

And they can just sell it to whoever they please? What if the Counts they sell it to are even worse? Don't we have some sort of say or a chance to increase the stake the fans have in the club moving forward?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:37 - Aug 31 with 2685 viewscostalotta

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:10 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

And they can just sell it to whoever they please? What if the Counts they sell it to are even worse? Don't we have some sort of say or a chance to increase the stake the fans have in the club moving forward?

That’s where the Trust come in terms of due diligence etc.

I said a few years ago (and at least a year before the deal was offered, vote and subsequent back down) that the Trust should be looking to selling our shares to the yanks. However, the DD on yanks mk1 probably scuppered that in any future sale. Now they don’t have the cash to buy any further shares on,y a war chest. Does that concern the yanks? Not sure, but here’s the thing... Maybe in selling the club now (and avoiding future litigation) , for a reduced price could it be possible that the Trust along with another buyer, procure the yanks shares? A question not a statement...Fantasy island most likely.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:50 - Aug 31 with 2645 viewsJacket

Had the trust sold their shares they would now be in a position to buy the club back such is the fall in value, but somebody didn't think to tell them.
Login to get fewer ads

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:53 - Aug 31 with 2635 viewsjackrmee

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:50 - Aug 31 by Jacket

Had the trust sold their shares they would now be in a position to buy the club back such is the fall in value, but somebody didn't think to tell them.

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but surely if the Trust sold their shares, they wouldn't have any say or stake in the club, so would be in a much worse situation?

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:05 - Aug 31 with 2573 viewsJacket

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:53 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but surely if the Trust sold their shares, they wouldn't have any say or stake in the club, so would be in a much worse situation?

And they've had a say for the past two seasons?? The value of the club is probably around the figure they would have received had they sold up. The value of their stake is down to a quarter of that value now. Not saying that's what they should have done, just emphasizing how much our value has crashed.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 2565 viewsbonymine

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:09 - Aug 31 by pembsjack

I would be very surprised if they aren't actively looking for a buyer now. Little ambition is being shown to bounce back to the PL, solely steady the ship and make the books look safe.
As a matter of interest, would the trust be made aware of any such intentions to sell etc.

Of course the Trust will be made aware of any intention to sell just like they were made aware back in 2015/2016 please keep up ! 🤔😉😉

And of course our ‘esteemed’ Chairman told us all back in 2015 that ....

‘THE OWNERSHIP MODEL WILL ONLY CHANGE IF CONSENSUS REACHED’......here is his statement look in black and white in an interview with Sky Sports ;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenkin

So sleep well my friend in the safe knowledge that the Trust will absolutely be made aware of any plans to sell by the gentlemen of the highest integrity who sit in the Boardroom of OUR Club .....

Yours Sincerely

Huw

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:21 - Aug 31 with 2536 viewsLoyal

It depends who is brave enough to step forward and risk a few things to get the fckrs out the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:23 - Aug 31 with 2530 viewsjackrmee

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:05 - Aug 31 by Jacket

And they've had a say for the past two seasons?? The value of the club is probably around the figure they would have received had they sold up. The value of their stake is down to a quarter of that value now. Not saying that's what they should have done, just emphasizing how much our value has crashed.

But surely value means nothing unless you want to sell?
I'm on about increasing the stake, not selling the stake.

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:30 - Aug 31 with 2493 viewsjackrmee

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:21 - Aug 31 by Loyal

It depends who is brave enough to step forward and risk a few things to get the fckrs out the club.

What risks?

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:46 - Aug 31 with 2421 viewsE20Jack

What I find fascinating is that people seemingly think that when these guys leave all will be rosy... and we aren’t going to be in even worse hands.

If you don’t think Jenkins did his due diligence prior to the sale then the Americans sure as hell won’t. As far as we can see they have taken nothing out of the club and are being responsible and running it on an even keel, or certainly aiming for that.

A lot of our fans have the foresight of an amoeba. (That’s not a former Newcastle striker btw).
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 12:47]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 13:04 - Aug 31 with 2378 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:46 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

What I find fascinating is that people seemingly think that when these guys leave all will be rosy... and we aren’t going to be in even worse hands.

If you don’t think Jenkins did his due diligence prior to the sale then the Americans sure as hell won’t. As far as we can see they have taken nothing out of the club and are being responsible and running it on an even keel, or certainly aiming for that.

A lot of our fans have the foresight of an amoeba. (That’s not a former Newcastle striker btw).

I don't see anyone saying it will get better when the Americans sell up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 13:04 - Aug 31 with 2376 viewsvetchonian

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 12:46 - Aug 31 by E20Jack

Which is why so many fans are frustrated. When the sellouts bought the club all the talk was about hoe the club had been secured from a similar Petty epsiode in the future but hey ho where do we find ourselves and why?

You continue to defend HJ yet it is he who placed us in this precarious position though you and your alter ego keep blaming us fans!

Obviuosly no DD was done on thse "investors"...the question has to be asked what benefit has there been to the club from the sale? I perosnally have seen none so for me the only ones to have benefitted are the sell outs. Maybe they should have worked closer with the Trust to find some solutions rather than sell out? I also think that the Yanks were behind the selling of the voting rights for the sellouts remaining shares .
Yes the Yanks do appear to be attempting to get the business in an even keel but who was responsible for it getting into the shape it was?

Its true better the devil you know as when this mob sell you are quite right we could end up with some even worse....again why is this and who is responsible given that those responsible were hailing how they had prevented this ever happening again!

SO yes have a go at us fans but try to understand where the emotions come from that are "clouding" views!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:05 - Aug 31 with 2127 viewslonglostjack

Running a club diligently would involve looking at ALL expenses, being careful with re-sale value of players purchased and not merely conducting a fire sale of playing staff without due regard to getting adequate replacements.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:09 - Aug 31 with 2108 viewsCroftyjack

Once the last drop is squeezed from the Swansea city cow
Some will still worship them up until then believing they had to do it for financial security.
Others will rant and rave and abuse them behind their screens and the others will lose interest and stop going meaning the last drop will be squeezed sooner.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 17:10]
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:10 - Aug 31 with 2093 viewsCaptain_Sham

Call me Captain Obvious if you like but I guess the money snatchers will leave when all the money to be snatched has been snatched. I'm here to help.

Its just a ride.

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:15 - Aug 31 with 2075 viewsGeoffThom

I give them 18 months and that’s generous ,they are probably touting us around as we print
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:25 - Aug 31 with 2031 viewsswan65split

Till all the monies gone then conks will resign in disgust at the W"nks
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:46 - Aug 31 with 1962 viewsawayjack

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:15 - Aug 31 by GeoffThom

I give them 18 months and that’s generous ,they are probably touting us around as we print

I’d guess two years if we stay in Championship. They’ll try to squeeze as much out from player sales / parachutes by stretching boundaries of company/tax law and PL regulations. Maybe get £20m back.
If we’re still in championship, they can dress up the upside of PL riches, so maybe get another £30-£40m. Drop down drop down to league 1, finding a buyer to pay even £20m will be tough.
If by some miracle we get promoted, they’ll sell sooner.

Timing wise, there’s likely to be tax angle for the fund and the 27 investors. Potential to get income and capital tax relief for defined period. Quite possible to lose half of your capital value and get most back with tax relief / planning.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 17:47 - Aug 31 with 1965 viewssdh1412

It will have to be in the next 18 months because once they sell the Ayews, Bony, Mcburnie, Fer, Roberts and the 3 useless wingers (Dyer, Routs, Narsingh) then we will be well on our way to league 1 and they will have no chance of selling.
How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 18:03 - Aug 31 with 1926 viewsFlashberryjack

How long (realistically) til the money snatchers leave the club? on 11:09 - Aug 31 by pembsjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024