Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
En route 16:20 - Aug 31 with 2025 viewspencoedjack

Back to UK from Milan

How many loans in?
En route on 16:25 - Aug 31 with 2007 viewsHighjack

Diddly squat yet. But im sure they’re trying really really hard to get them over the line.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

En route on 16:30 - Aug 31 with 1971 viewsTheResurrection

Carter Vickers, an outstanding talent with Championship experience and we've kept a good few who can now get on with playing for us in this league.

More than a decent squad

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

En route on 16:31 - Aug 31 with 1966 viewspencoedjack

En route on 16:25 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Diddly squat yet. But im sure they’re trying really really hard to get them over the line.

With 30 mins left & Huws dodgy fax machine looking doubtful
En route on 16:32 - Aug 31 with 1954 viewshobo

Everyone in the league is strengthening with the exception of us. Tammy Abraham now close to a move to Villa! It's going to be a season of struggle I'm afraid
En route on 16:32 - Aug 31 with 1944 viewspencoedjack

En route on 16:30 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

Carter Vickers, an outstanding talent with Championship experience and we've kept a good few who can now get on with playing for us in this league.

More than a decent squad

No takers on the overpaid ones I presume?
En route on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 1869 viewsBigDoug

With Wonga going down the shit shoot our access to available credit has been shut down so I wouldn't expect anyone in.
En route on 16:45 - Aug 31 with 1833 viewsTheResurrection

En route on 16:32 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

No takers on the overpaid ones I presume?

They couldn't afford them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

En route on 17:05 - Aug 31 with 1714 viewsCroftyjack

En route on 16:32 - Aug 31 by hobo

Everyone in the league is strengthening with the exception of us. Tammy Abraham now close to a move to Villa! It's going to be a season of struggle I'm afraid

This is the issue...other squads are strengthening particularly the ones that will challenge, most teams have 3 or 4 strikers on the books just look at other teams..we have 1 fit striker with a broken toe.
Login to get fewer ads

En route on 17:24 - Aug 31 with 1617 viewsKGriz16

En route on 17:05 - Aug 31 by Croftyjack

This is the issue...other squads are strengthening particularly the ones that will challenge, most teams have 3 or 4 strikers on the books just look at other teams..we have 1 fit striker with a broken toe.

Courtney Baker-Richardson
En route on 17:26 - Aug 31 with 1596 viewsTheResurrection

Who are these clubs and who are these 3 to 4 players?

En route on 17:29 - Aug 31 with 1566 viewsawayjack

En route on 16:32 - Aug 31 by hobo

Tammy deal done. Championship teams serious about promotion have used the loan market very well.
En route on 17:35 - Aug 31 with 1519 viewssdh1412

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction in terms ?
En route on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 1453 viewsHighjack

En route on 16:30 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

More than a decent squad

The overly cynical bit of me thinks they only sanctioned that deal because he’s American and they saw a marketing opportunity.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

En route on 17:56 - Aug 31 with 1410 viewsMo_Wives

En route on 17:24 - Aug 31 by KGriz16

Add McBurnie and Bony to those three you mention and we have five. Sorted.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

En route on 18:03 - Aug 31 with 1375 viewsOldjack

Treacherous Huw's phone is switched off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

En route on 19:38 - Aug 31 with 1213 viewsCroftyjack

En route on 17:26 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

Who are these clubs and who are these 3 to 4 players?

Look at squad lists
En route (n/t) on 19:43 - Aug 31 with 1177 viewsmajorraglan

Do you need to ask?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 19:44]
En route on 20:14 - Aug 31 with 1100 viewsLeonWasGod

Not ready for a major role. It’s between Socks and Bony, which wouuld normally be fine but Wilf’s injury complicates things.

We’re definitely light. And there’s no way anyone could convince me it’s a deliberate plan to go with 3 CBs and 7 players who can play right wing. It’s been a bit of a balls up, but we’ve a fairly decent squad if imbalanced.
En route on 23:33 - Aug 31 with 961 viewshobo

He looks out of depth in the U23s mate. Hopefully his appearance on Tuesday can help him push on, but it would take a remarkable turnaround
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024