Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of positivity... 20:34 - Aug 31 with 1163 viewsjackrmee

OK, so no-one came in, but we kept some high earners who "want to play for the club", so fvck saving the yanks any more cash and let these boys earn their wages...

Now we know the lads are staying until January at least, here's the squad (and I for one am quite happy with it on paper and when fully fit).

GK - Mulder / Nordfeldt
RB - Roberts / Naughton
LB - Olsson / John
CB - VDH / Carter Vickers
CB - Rodon / Harries
DM - Fer / Carroll
DM - Fulton / Dhanda
AM - Celina / Routs
RW - James / Dyer
LW - Montero / McKay
ST - McBurnie / Bony

GP can change them around as he pleases, as a lot of them are quite versatile as we know. There are still others to cover injuries/form etc too...
Grimes, Byers, Narsingh, Asoro, Baker-Richardson, plus the U23s.

There can't be many of you who reckon that's a sh!t team Shirley?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bit of positivity... on 20:44 - Aug 31 with 1101 viewsCatullus

Dhanda is an attacking midfiekder isn't he? We needed an enforcer, we can't put it all on Fer....except now we have.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bit of positivity... on 20:48 - Aug 31 with 1065 viewsLoyal

Trying to sell Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh was a bit like the end of a car boot sale, do you leave the unwanted items there to bin themselves or take them home and hope you can put them to some use later.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bit of positivity... on 20:51 - Aug 31 with 1036 viewsHighjack

The team sheet tomorrow will tell a big story. I thought they would have been involved in some capacity already. Perhaps they have chunky appearance bonuses in their contract which is why the club won’t play them.

We’ll see tomorrow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bit of positivity... on 20:57 - Aug 31 with 994 viewsCooperman

What state of fitness are these three wingers in?

Must have been kept fully fit, Shirley? Just not match fit.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bit of positivity... on 20:57 - Aug 31 with 994 viewsTecmo

I'm guessing they thought Dyer, Narsingh and Rutledge could be moved and didn't want to risk injuries on them beforehand. We'll find out tomorrow.
Bit of positivity... on 20:58 - Aug 31 with 991 viewsArizlan2

You can't say it's all doom and gloom as long term the youngsters will benefit from getting game time and progressing from the u23 last season but surely a blind man could see that we need an experienced enforcer in mf. You can't deny the fact that the yanks are taking the p*$$. They are only interested in making money not the club. We need a rich Swansea fan to buy the club as there's no future in foreign investment
Bit of positivity... on 21:00 - Aug 31 with 966 viewsLoyal

They havent travelled apparently someone said elsewhere.
Narsingh would be my only positive choice to take.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bit of positivity... on 21:03 - Aug 31 with 929 viewsjackrmee

Bit of positivity... on 21:00 - Aug 31 by Loyal

They havent travelled apparently someone said elsewhere.
Narsingh would be my only positive choice to take.

Dyer was class as an out and out winger before Laudrup started playing with less width. I know it was a while ago, but still should do a good job in this league. Especially as a sub.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Bit of positivity... on 21:05 - Aug 31 with 913 viewsjackrmee

Bit of positivity... on 20:44 - Aug 31 by Catullus

Dhanda is an attacking midfiekder isn't he? We needed an enforcer, we can't put it all on Fer....except now we have.

Fer and Fulton can do OK there.
Celina can drop back and Dhanda go in his place when needed.

Bit of positivity... on 21:09 - Aug 31 with 872 viewsFlashberryjack

Bit of positivity... on 20:57 - Aug 31 by Cooperman

What state of fitness are these three wingers in?

Must have been kept fully fit, Shirley? Just not match fit.

There is being fit, then there's being match fit, 5 games and 1 cup game into the season, and not a minute of game time between them.

We obviously planed for this scenario...didn't we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bit of positivity... on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 732 viewsTenbySwan

Bit of positivity... on 20:48 - Aug 31 by Loyal

Trying to sell Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh was a bit like the end of a car boot sale, do you leave the unwanted items there to bin themselves or take them home and hope you can put them to some use later.

😂😂😂
Bit of positivity... on 21:50 - Aug 31 with 684 viewsbonymine

Bit of positivity... on 20:48 - Aug 31 by Loyal

Great analogy mate & so true given the lack of ‘movement’ of these players ......👏👏👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bit of positivity... on 21:53 - Aug 31 with 651 viewsJango

I doubt those 3 will be involved tomorrow. I’d imagine potter will start a clean slate with them all frok here on in though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024