Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im 21:19 - Aug 31 with 4246 viewsangryjack

Avswansea supporter through and through my blood is black and white but I honestly want us to struggle and go down and be rid of the Yanks and big nose and his slimey mates would rather play in league 2 with an honest owner and real fans again
Im on 13:37 - Sep 1 with 845 viewsthornabyswan

Im on 01:04 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Funny Phil Sumbler hasn't been allowed like the peacock he was on the thread claiming our fans wanted this, eh??

Truth of the matter is if the Swans had any success now a lot of our fans would look silly, so how can they really want the Swans to do well under Potter?!

I think all Swans fans want us to do well even the OP who is frustrated with the way things have gone.
It's a difficult one though re the squad the finances and all.

The squad is unbalanced but also top heavy in numbers which will push the wage bill up

The defence looks fine to me
2 solid keepers
4 good full backs for the Championship 3 with PL experience.
4 Centre backs 1 with PL experience Rodon has done fantastically well and we have Vickers who will be fine.
Also Naughton can play as a 3rd CB.

Midfield
Fer is outstanding for this level Carrol has the ability but his confidence is very low Fulton looks promising maybe Dhanda or Mackay could play alongside Fer.
Yes we could do with some presence in there but I think it was reliant on shifting Routeledge Narsingh and Dyer all are still with us.

Strikers
Again we are 1 short but if they can get fit we have the best 2 strikers in the league in Ollie and Bony.

So yes we are a little bit short but not as bad as Wales on line or some of the more pessimistic on here would suggest.

Just need the Trust to let us know where the club is heading financially now because there is no evidence to back up the asset stripping accusations that I am aware of.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 13:40]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Im on 11:45 - Sep 2 with 677 viewsthornabyswan

Im on 13:02 - Sep 1 by irishswan546

Wanting rid of owners is one thing but wanting the team to struggle or get relegated to achieve this should never be seen as acceptable. Wanting the team to do well should always come 1st irrespective of the crap going on off the pitch

I can't believe any real fan would want us to lose a game no matter what.
The closest I came to it was when we played Macclesfield in the Cup and Petty was hoping for a cup run.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Im on 15:43 - Sep 2 with 636 viewsAl_Bundy

Im on 22:58 - Aug 31 by pikeypaul

The Chinese billionaires were kicked into touch by big nose since they did not promise him the earth like the yank bastawds did.

If they had taken over we would still be in the Premiership.

If the Chinese had taken over Jenkins would have bought the whole Adomah family.
Im on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 538 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Im on 15:43 - Sep 2 by Al_Bundy

If the Chinese had taken over Jenkins would have bought the whole Adomah family.

Lol

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024