Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA Palestine aid 11:26 - Sep 1 with 5834 viewsLoyal

Stick that in your pipe ( bomb)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45377336

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

USA Palestine aid on 13:24 - Sep 3 with 1780 viewsEbo

USA Palestine aid on 11:24 - Sep 2 by adamswan

I’m deluded? Do you think the terrorist origination in control of Palestine puts as much effort into feeding their people as they do in trying to wipe out the Jewish people? I think not.

It’s so easy to point the finger at the US/Israel. Who do you think is safer or more likely to be accepted and live peacefully, a Palestinian in Israel or an Israeli in Palestine- I think we both know the answer, and that should give out a clue as to which side is more inclined towards a peaceful outcome.

Israel have no wish to live with Palestinians hence why they are wiping them off the map and grabbing even more land by the day.

Palestines only means of defence is through Hamas, rightly or wrongly it is the only defence they have against a US backed billion dollar military.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

USA Palestine aid on 13:26 - Sep 3 with 1777 viewsEbo

USA Palestine aid on 09:43 - Sep 3 by Catullus

Well no but if one side spent less on weapons and more on feeding it's people it wouldn't have the means to threaten Israel who, in turn, would have no reason to be so aggressive. Kids are starving and Hamas blames Israel so launches yet another attack costing thousands that could easily have fed the kids.....it's a death spiral.

An attack does not cost thousands as you say. Not when weapons to defend yourself are brought in by Iran.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

USA Palestine aid on 15:48 - Sep 3 with 1747 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 13:26 - Sep 3 by Ebo

An attack does not cost thousands as you say. Not when weapons to defend yourself are brought in by Iran.

How can you be sure of that? As if it's a justification. What about the retaliation attack that causes death and has to be "cleared up" doesn't the overall effect cost money? Apart from the obvious, that bombs and bullets don't come free no matter who is providing them, if Iran sends them weapons for nothing, Iran bought them somewhere or made them. Nothing is free and death is not cheap.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

USA Palestine aid on 17:06 - Sep 3 with 1727 viewsLord_Bony

Dont forget the Israeli blockade of Palestine which has killed many men women and children through lack of medicine and food.

Now with cut back of financial aid it's a disaster area.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

USA Palestine aid on 17:14 - Sep 3 with 1723 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 17:06 - Sep 3 by Lord_Bony

Dont forget the Israeli blockade of Palestine which has killed many men women and children through lack of medicine and food.

Now with cut back of financial aid it's a disaster area.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It doesn't really matter which side causes the death, they are just as bad.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

USA Palestine aid on 18:50 - Sep 3 with 1703 viewscontroversial_jack

Well no but if one side spent less on weapons and more on feeding it's people it wouldn't have the means to threaten Israel who, in turn, would have no reason to be so aggressive. Kids are starving and Hamas blames Israel so launches yet another attack costing thousands that could easily have fed the kids.....it's a death spiral.

It's not really a case of them threatening Israel, how could they when they don't have the means to do so.
USA Palestine aid on 18:52 - Sep 3 with 1701 viewscontroversial_jack

USA Palestine aid on 13:24 - Sep 3 by Ebo

Israel have no wish to live with Palestinians hence why they are wiping them off the map and grabbing even more land by the day.

Palestines only means of defence is through Hamas, rightly or wrongly it is the only defence they have against a US backed billion dollar military.

Very good points.These Israeli settlers are not nice Jewish families who want some land for themselves, they are organised paramilitary thugs and scum
USA Palestine aid on 01:56 - Sep 4 with 1661 viewsphact0rri

And just what will they feed their people with? when Israel has taken what viable farm land there is, and blocked supply trucks bringing food into the state. what would, spending more money on food do exactly?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

USA Palestine aid on 02:01 - Sep 4 with 1658 viewsDJack

USA Palestine aid on 11:58 - Sep 1 by Catullus

I think the unfortunate truth is there won't be peace in that part of the world unless or until one faction is eliminated or Israel is moved lock stock and smoking barrel to somewhere else. The latter will only move the problem though.
I doubt there will ever be a workable solution. Palestine is always held up as a place under siege, a place where there's poverty and hunger and Israel is always blamed yet there always seems to be money for weapons, the same as many other governments, death and destruction is always more worthy an aim than finding a peaceful solution.

Quickest route to a potential solution...

Israel agreed a deal in 1967(with the UN?!). If they finally honoured it there is a great chance of peace...

So a no then.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

USA Palestine aid on 09:00 - Sep 4 with 1633 viewsfelixstowe_jack

USA Palestine aid on 02:01 - Sep 4 by DJack

Quickest route to a potential solution...

Israel agreed a deal in 1967(with the UN?!). If they finally honoured it there is a great chance of peace...

So a no then.

Trouble is none of the Arab countries agreed to the UN deal. The arab countries only responses is to deny the right of Israel to exists under the United Nations charter and to declare their aim to exterminate the state of Israel.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

USA Palestine aid on 14:00 - Sep 4 with 1599 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 01:56 - Sep 4 by phact0rri

And just what will they feed their people with? when Israel has taken what viable farm land there is, and blocked supply trucks bringing food into the state. what would, spending more money on food do exactly?

That is all part of the death spiral, Israel wouldn't have any excuse to resettle land if they weren't being attacked.
As for how would spending more money on food feed people......

USA Palestine aid on 14:03 - Sep 4 with 1598 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 18:50 - Sep 3 by controversial_jack

It's not really a case of them threatening Israel, how could they when they don't have the means to do so.

Don't have the means? Somewhere above is the claim Hamas don't buy weapons because Iran supplies them but regardless, if Palestine/Hamas don't have the means where do the bullets, missiles and suicide bombers come from?
Not to forget that Irael is surrounded by hostile nations who would gladly strike Israel off the face of the earth.

USA Palestine aid on 17:35 - Sep 4 with 1577 viewsphact0rri

USA Palestine aid on 14:00 - Sep 4 by Catullus

That is all part of the death spiral, Israel wouldn't have any excuse to resettle land if they weren't being attacked.
As for how would spending more money on food feed people......

So you think if Hamas agreed to treaty israel would vaccate the area? Yeah that has a history of working out.

And yes, if they spend more money on food it wouldn't help the food getting to them if all the food is being blocked from entering. Your lack of logic, is becoming quite apparent now...

USA Palestine aid on 18:37 - Sep 4 with 1569 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 17:35 - Sep 4 by phact0rri

So you think if Hamas agreed to treaty israel would vaccate the area? Yeah that has a history of working out.

And yes, if they spend more money on food it wouldn't help the food getting to them if all the food is being blocked from entering. Your lack of logic, is becoming quite apparent now...

Again, weapons, Israel can block food but weapons are getting through? It's PR exercise, come on.
As for a treaty, somewhere I posted that I don't think there will ever be a peaceful settlement, it'll only end when one of the other is wiped out.

Edited to ask, do you know which countries Palestine borders?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 18:45]

USA Palestine aid on 20:18 - Sep 4 with 1557 viewsphact0rri

USA Palestine aid on 18:37 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Again, weapons, Israel can block food but weapons are getting through? It's PR exercise, come on.
As for a treaty, somewhere I posted that I don't think there will ever be a peaceful settlement, it'll only end when one of the other is wiped out.

Edited to ask, do you know which countries Palestine borders?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 18:45]

You seriously don't know how all this is supposed to work? How weapons are supposedly getting in? There is a reason Hamas has a ham fisted effort for protection and why the Israelis haven't been injured by the "attacks" in sometime.

And I'm sorry but there are hundreds of reports talking about the famine and starvation that the israeli has caused. From rumours of calorie counting restrictions, to food hostage-taking, since 2007 when the blockaid became public knowledge in the west.

For your question: Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, And yes the blockade serves all of these borders along with a martime blockaide in the red sea.

Just so you know I am well read in this issue, as I've traded books on bothsides of this debate. And i do believe that if an agreement isn't honoured it should be punishable or completely disolved.

USA Palestine aid on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 1550 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 20:18 - Sep 4 by phact0rri

You seriously don't know how all this is supposed to work? How weapons are supposedly getting in? There is a reason Hamas has a ham fisted effort for protection and why the Israelis haven't been injured by the "attacks" in sometime.

And I'm sorry but there are hundreds of reports talking about the famine and starvation that the israeli has caused. From rumours of calorie counting restrictions, to food hostage-taking, since 2007 when the blockaid became public knowledge in the west.

For your question: Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, And yes the blockade serves all of these borders along with a martime blockaide in the red sea.

Just so you know I am well read in this issue, as I've traded books on bothsides of this debate. And i do believe that if an agreement isn't honoured it should be punishable or completely disolved.

There is no "supposedly" weapons are getting in....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hamas-rockets-attacks-israel-gaza-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

USA Palestine aid on 22:17 - Sep 4 with 1538 viewsphact0rri

USA Palestine aid on 21:10 - Sep 4 by Catullus

There is no "supposedly" weapons are getting in....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hamas-rockets-attacks-israel-gaza-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

There's also an underground system inplace, which is common knowledge. But the food coming in (much like the weapons) are not choice product. Your talking trail rations, and tins of soup not fresh food. And most of the weapons of attack for the Palestinians are handmade affairs. Its not like they are shipping in Military grade RPGs through the blockades.

I know that you want to believe that the Israeli state are heroes, and are doing it for the good of their people, and I believe most of the Israelis themselves believe that they are doing good buy it. But there is a corrupt core government who wants to murder and kill because they believe that they are superior to another group of people.

USA Palestine aid on 10:17 - Sep 5 with 1486 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 22:17 - Sep 4 by phact0rri

There's also an underground system inplace, which is common knowledge. But the food coming in (much like the weapons) are not choice product. Your talking trail rations, and tins of soup not fresh food. And most of the weapons of attack for the Palestinians are handmade affairs. Its not like they are shipping in Military grade RPGs through the blockades.

I know that you want to believe that the Israeli state are heroes, and are doing it for the good of their people, and I believe most of the Israelis themselves believe that they are doing good buy it. But there is a corrupt core government who wants to murder and kill because they believe that they are superior to another group of people.

Do what now? You know I want to believe the Israeli state are heroes? No such thing pal. As I have said, both sides are just as bad, death is only fair because it treats everyone the same, you die, you're dead, end of story. However the manner of those deaths and the reasons for all the killing are beyond horrific and extremely selfish and stupid.
Sticking up for Hamas is as wrong as sticking up for Israel. Can you actually find a post where I've said Israel are heroes or that I support them unconditionally? You can't take my criticism of Hamas as evidence I support Israel in any of this, murder is still murder and both sides are culpable.

USA Palestine aid on 10:28 - Sep 5 with 1484 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

USA Palestine aid on 10:17 - Sep 5 by Catullus

Do what now? You know I want to believe the Israeli state are heroes? No such thing pal. As I have said, both sides are just as bad, death is only fair because it treats everyone the same, you die, you're dead, end of story. However the manner of those deaths and the reasons for all the killing are beyond horrific and extremely selfish and stupid.
Sticking up for Hamas is as wrong as sticking up for Israel. Can you actually find a post where I've said Israel are heroes or that I support them unconditionally? You can't take my criticism of Hamas as evidence I support Israel in any of this, murder is still murder and both sides are culpable.

I stayed at a Kibbutz near Gaza in the 70s. People flowed in and out of Gaza each day in both directions there was no hostility, people just got on with their lives and were quite happy living alongside eachother.
We'd travel into Gaza for the market and stay late into the evening with no sign of a problem.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:28]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

USA Palestine aid on 10:35 - Sep 5 with 1475 viewscontroversial_jack

USA Palestine aid on 14:03 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Don't have the means? Somewhere above is the claim Hamas don't buy weapons because Iran supplies them but regardless, if Palestine/Hamas don't have the means where do the bullets, missiles and suicide bombers come from?
Not to forget that Irael is surrounded by hostile nations who would gladly strike Israel off the face of the earth.

As against the weapons Israel has access to?
USA Palestine aid on 10:52 - Sep 5 with 1458 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 10:35 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

As against the weapons Israel has access to?

Murder is still murder if you use a home made mortar or an M4, a bomb vest or an artillery shell.
Is either side right?

USA Palestine aid on 12:19 - Sep 5 with 1445 viewsHighjack

USA Palestine aid on 13:24 - Sep 3 by Ebo

I wouldn’t want the sort of defence that habitually slaughters the people they are supposed to defend. Palestinians rounded up and executed in the streets without trials, torture, rape. These are the actions of Hamas. Jeremy’s friends.

The whole situation is completely out of control. They need someone standing up for them, and Israel needs to face international pressure and condemnation to stop too. But Hamas is not the answer. They are scum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

USA Palestine aid on 14:35 - Sep 5 with 1432 viewsCatullus

USA Palestine aid on 12:19 - Sep 5 by Highjack

I wouldn’t want the sort of defence that habitually slaughters the people they are supposed to defend. Palestinians rounded up and executed in the streets without trials, torture, rape. These are the actions of Hamas. Jeremy’s friends.

The whole situation is completely out of control. They need someone standing up for them, and Israel needs to face international pressure and condemnation to stop too. But Hamas is not the answer. They are scum.

Hold on now, attacking Hamas will have you down as a strident Israeli supporter and murderer of inncoents!!
In one post Phactori says weapons are "supposedly" getting in then says there is an underground pipeline getting weapons in........it's all contradictory.
It's all very Corbyn.....attacking Israel good.....attacking Hamas bad, to paraphrase Orwell.

USA Palestine aid on 14:50 - Sep 5 with 1430 viewsBadlands

Anyone read the Bible?
The region has been at war for nearly 4,000 years do you really think anything will change?

(The area we now call Europe has had similar regional wars for the same period which makes the peace brought about by the EU and its predecessors almost unique in the history on mankind.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

USA Palestine aid on 21:45 - Sep 5 with 1397 viewsphact0rri

USA Palestine aid on 14:35 - Sep 5 by Catullus

Hold on now, attacking Hamas will have you down as a strident Israeli supporter and murderer of inncoents!!
In one post Phactori says weapons are "supposedly" getting in then says there is an underground pipeline getting weapons in........it's all contradictory.
It's all very Corbyn.....attacking Israel good.....attacking Hamas bad, to paraphrase Orwell.

Honestly you come across like you support the killing. ANd you also act like you buy everything being said without actually doing the studying. So sorry if I've acted confused by exactly what you support. I think then most of us here can say that both sides are not in the right and its a rather wrong situation all around.

As to "supposedly" it is a tricky subject. from what I've read on the subject the things coming in are not the military grade stuff. these are bits and bobs thrown together with tinfoil and duct tape. So yes they are weapons, but they are quite primitive as apposed to israeli's massive miltary equipment.

Again its all bad, and the people suffering is the citizenry because governments can't just abide by the agreements worked out when the whole thing came together in the first place.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024