Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford valued at £350m 14:37 - Sep 1 with 3124 viewsLeonWasGod

Seems a lot. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/football-notebook-pozzo-turns-down-125m-bid-f

Are they really worth 3.5x us, albeit with a better tv revenue stream than when we were sold out?
Watford valued at £350m on 14:44 - Sep 1 with 3095 viewsmonmouth

Our Yankers will be pig sick if they think they could have flipped for that now with just 4 more points last year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Watford valued at £350m on 14:47 - Sep 1 with 3089 viewsthornabyswan

Watford valued at £350m on 14:44 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Our Yankers will be pig sick if they think they could have flipped for that now with just 4 more points last year.

All the more incentive for them to balance the books and get us back up there.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford valued at £350m on 14:48 - Sep 1 with 3085 viewsCroftyjack

I said it at the time and in previous posts that when the club was sold it was greatly undervalued...most business are valued at around twice their annual income plus asset's minus debt.
Our 100m valuation was low..they got 68% for 68m..there are now championship clubs valued around the price we sold or thereabouts...which is why they can't lose.
For some reason the Swansea backwater attitude sticks with us..we never ever realised the position we were in after winning the league cup..we could have grown organically at the time with a CEO with corporate experience...instead look at the mess it's pathetic but expected.
Watford valued at £350m on 14:55 - Sep 1 with 3059 viewsJango

They own their own stadium in London and player values have gone through the roof in the last couple of years.
Watford valued at £350m on 15:16 - Sep 1 with 2994 viewsCatullus

Watford valued at £350m on 14:55 - Sep 1 by Jango

They own their own stadium in London and player values have gone through the roof in the last couple of years.

Watford are in the same boat we were, if they get relegated their value will plummet, their players transfer values will plummet. They are worth more because they own the stadium and because of geography and the EPL revenue.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watford valued at £350m on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 2904 viewsLeonWasGod

Watford valued at £350m on 14:48 - Sep 1 by Croftyjack

I said it at the time and in previous posts that when the club was sold it was greatly undervalued...most business are valued at around twice their annual income plus asset's minus debt.
Our 100m valuation was low..they got 68% for 68m..there are now championship clubs valued around the price we sold or thereabouts...which is why they can't lose.
For some reason the Swansea backwater attitude sticks with us..we never ever realised the position we were in after winning the league cup..we could have grown organically at the time with a CEO with corporate experience...instead look at the mess it's pathetic but expected.

That’s what I was wondering. We’re not too different in size to Watford (a bit smaller and with less powerful backers maybe). I’d be surprised if we’re £250m smaller despite increases in player values and not owning our own ground.
Watford valued at £350m on 16:24 - Sep 1 with 2898 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins and co were desperate to sell. I doubt Watford's current owners are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watford valued at £350m on 16:33 - Sep 1 with 2876 viewsShaky

Watford valued at £350m on 16:24 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Jenkins and co were desperate to sell. I doubt Watford's current owners are.

Clearly not.

But if this report is accurate it is one of the rare situations where the prospective buyer and seller are both mugs.

You don't see that every day.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024