Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive fck you to the board and owners 19:31 - Sep 1 with 3612 viewsHugeEnkins

Utter cnts the lot of them. We will rise above. YJB
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 3520 viewsawayjack

Yup. Fans showed today how to support the team loud and proud and give the sell outs the shit they deserve. Funny how the forums have more ‘fans’ trying to defend the Board than those that go to matches. Jackarmy is united behind the team and united in getting rid of the sell-outs. Wonderful.
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 3400 viewsHugeEnkins

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 20:18 - Sep 1 by awayjack

Yup. Fans showed today how to support the team loud and proud and give the sell outs the shit they deserve. Funny how the forums have more ‘fans’ trying to defend the Board than those that go to matches. Jackarmy is united behind the team and united in getting rid of the sell-outs. Wonderful.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Excellent post. We shall overcome
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:20 - Sep 1 with 3378 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:18 - Sep 1 by HugeEnkins

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Excellent post. We shall overcome

Good to see the media getting more of an idea about what's been going on with a nice graphic of all the money coming in from transfers.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 21:25]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:46 - Sep 1 with 3286 viewsBLAZE

Gotta say Huge, I get a sad tinge everytime I see your avatar. Can't believe it's been two years since he passed

Still in our thoughts, Russ
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 3251 viewshobo

Sorry didn't mean to downvote. This post represents 3 upvotes
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:03 - Sep 1 with 3160 viewsthornabyswan

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:20 - Sep 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good to see the media getting more of an idea about what's been going on with a nice graphic of all the money coming in from transfers.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 21:25]

They didn't mention the 50 million drop in revenue though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:05 - Sep 1 with 3146 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:03 - Sep 1 by thornabyswan

No but they are showing some interest.

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:11 - Sep 1 with 3103 viewsE20Jack

How is it a “fck you” to them?

It’s a “fck you” to the fans that have very little faith in what we are doing here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 3089 viewsSgorioFruit

NI GODWN ETO

my message to the board

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:29 - Sep 1 with 3027 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:11 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

How is it a “fck you” to them?

It’s a “fck you” to the fans that have very little faith in what we are doing here.

No point asking existential questions at half past ten on a Saturday.

Massive fck you to the board and owners (n/t) on 00:48 - Sep 2 with 2909 viewsswan65split

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 20:18 - Sep 1 by awayjack

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 09:37 - Sep 2 with 2767 viewsmagicdaps10

Well, you only have to look at how the team and management showed their appreciation to the fans yesterday, they know the fans are behind them.

Once before Frank Burrows slapped Jason Bowen across the face....ffs, he should have encouraged him and given hom a big hug instead, he would have gone on to be a better player...oh wait.

Encouragement can just be as bad as criticism, its having the brain to realise what is required in the situation you are in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 11:18 - Sep 2 with 2678 viewsHugeEnkins

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:46 - Sep 1 by BLAZE

Gotta say Huge, I get a sad tinge everytime I see your avatar. Can't believe it's been two years since he passed

Yes mate. 100%. Hell of a player. I loved him when I was a kid, hence the tribute. Wish I could change my user name to reflect it. RIP YJB
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:18 - Sep 2 with 2610 viewsHugeEnkins

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 21:46 - Sep 1 by BLAZE

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 09:02 - Sep 3 with 2499 viewsawayjack

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 22:03 - Sep 1 by thornabyswan

It’s interesting how Stoke and WBA are sharing / positioning revenue drops to fans via the media. As revenues are fairly predictable both shared what the expected revenues to be for parchute, EFL, TV and solidarity payments. Both clubs invested tens of millions into squads, neither club felt the need to firesale most of their players and slash player wages to the bone. They’ve also said they’d have to cut back office costs. Neither have a ‘fan run’ club model or a Trust Shareholder! They also have Board and Shareholders that have club not pure money as motivation.
Massive fck you to the board and owners on 09:58 - Sep 3 with 2442 viewsJacket

Massive fck you to the board and owners on 09:02 - Sep 3 by awayjack

It’s interesting how Stoke and WBA are sharing / positioning revenue drops to fans via the media. As revenues are fairly predictable both shared what the expected revenues to be for parchute, EFL, TV and solidarity payments. Both clubs invested tens of millions into squads, neither club felt the need to firesale most of their players and slash player wages to the bone. They’ve also said they’d have to cut back office costs. Neither have a ‘fan run’ club model or a Trust Shareholder! They also have Board and Shareholders that have club not pure money as motivation.

Not backing the owners actions. They are indefensible. But if big investment gives you an unbalanced squad and played 6, won 1, drawn 2, lost 3, perhaps investment is over-rated. WBA seem to have hit a better balance, however they seem to be doing no better than us on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024