Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jango, E20 and notable others 20:06 - Sep 1 with 7117 viewsTheResurrection

YES!!!!!!!!

We did it lads....

Get in there.

We've got to put up with the Trust's Lisa's cheap comments but we've come through AGIAN!!!!

Keep it up!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jango, E20 and notable others on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 1818 viewsjack2jack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 23:05 - Sep 1 by 3N16M4

Its mad, happy days with a win, and theres people on here moaning

Enigma, not seen you here before,welcome to the mad house.👍
Jango, E20 and notable others on 23:30 - Sep 1 with 1786 viewsSgorioFruit

RES

do I have to point you towards my positive playlist you trout sniffer?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:13 - Sep 2 with 1731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jango, E20 and notable others on 20:23 - Sep 1 by jack247

Why do we have to make this fan vs fan?

Some people want the Americans out as soon as possible, some think they are doing a good job. We all felt exactly the same emotion when Naughton smashed that into the bottom corner and we ripped them apart with the kind of move that easily rivalled anything under Martinez, Laudrup or Rodgers.

I’m still really fcked off with our board, but I’m as chuffed as can be tonight.

Every available up arrow.

Poll: Tory leader

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:22 - Sep 2 with 1709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 20:12 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Fack off you nothing kunt and bump up your other 19 threads.

Awww, does it hurt your narcissistic self image when your total crap is bumped up for all to see? Bless you my precious.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:23 - Sep 2 with 1706 views_

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:22 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Awww, does it hurt your narcissistic self image when your total crap is bumped up for all to see? Bless you my precious.

Steve Griffiths, it hurts like nothing.

You facking kunt

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:24 - Sep 2 with 1691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:23 - Sep 2 by _

Steve Griffiths, it hurts like nothing.

You facking kunt

Oooohh say my name lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:27 - Sep 2 with 1680 viewsE20Jack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 20:23 - Sep 1 by jack247

Why do we have to make this fan vs fan?

Some people want the Americans out as soon as possible, some think they are doing a good job. We all felt exactly the same emotion when Naughton smashed that into the bottom corner and we ripped them apart with the kind of move that easily rivalled anything under Martinez, Laudrup or Rodgers.

I’m still really fcked off with our board, but I’m as chuffed as can be tonight.

Because, rightly, many of us see the constant negativity and belittling of our club as harmful.

Whenever we win, there is a negative slant. Even our great achievements are being smeared with ''not that good''.

It's pathetic.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:04 - Sep 2 with 1639 viewsswan65split

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:22 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

downed my son in error, apology, you are of course on the right track/
Login to get fewer ads

Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:11 - Sep 2 with 1632 viewsLoyal

This thread is the most beautiful dollop of vomit I have ever seen on a Sunday morning anywhere. The health issues of us all in one massive yawn.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:22 - Sep 2 with 1620 viewsyescomeon

Jango, E20 and notable others on 20:28 - Sep 1 by CelinasWand

Someone come and collect their dad, he's shat himself on the internet again.

Upthecity!

Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:47 - Sep 2 with 1487 viewsperplex

Jango, E20 and notable others on 22:41 - Sep 1 by Loyal

We may have differences mate, but Chris ain't no coward.

Well he certainly sh-t himself that night , everyone clearly saw what happened he was picking on the lad who could clearly handle himself and the shock on his face with the force of the slap clearly showed he wanted no part in responding a few minutes later he left and now he`s pretending he know`s nothing about it.
Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:53 - Sep 2 with 1473 viewsperplex

Jango, E20 and notable others on 22:51 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Aye and whatever the fack you are on about I will gladly walk into your pub and knock the fack out of whatever face you're fronting up that day.

Well this response just proves my point, just pop down Chris is gym and I`ll introduce my self to you and we`ll have a nice legal little spar, we can even film it for the lads to see on here, should be fun.
Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 1465 viewsLoyal

Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:47 - Sep 2 by perplex

Well he certainly sh-t himself that night , everyone clearly saw what happened he was picking on the lad who could clearly handle himself and the shock on his face with the force of the slap clearly showed he wanted no part in responding a few minutes later he left and now he`s pretending he know`s nothing about it.

We all meet our match now and again mate. Fact of life.
Without experiencing it we just don't learn.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:58 - Sep 2 with 1448 viewsmagicdaps10

Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:54 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Haha......love that response.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:02 - Sep 2 with 1438 viewsperplex

Jango, E20 and notable others on 18:54 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Fair point, but the Bravado the guy shows on here is false, but I should not let it bother me as the forums are full of guys like him, but once I found out who he is I just thought what a plonker, but I guess he does have that invite to pop down the gym and prove me wrong, but that's not going to happen that's for sure.
Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:10 - Sep 2 with 1416 viewsDJack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:22 - Sep 2 by yescomeon

Thanks for quoting that in your reply as I missed it last night.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:19 - Sep 2 with 1392 viewsTheResurrection

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:02 - Sep 2 by perplex

Fair point, but the Bravado the guy shows on here is false, but I should not let it bother me as the forums are full of guys like him, but once I found out who he is I just thought what a plonker, but I guess he does have that invite to pop down the gym and prove me wrong, but that's not going to happen that's for sure.

I genuinely have no idea what you're on about mate? You're a boxer are you? How old are you and what weight?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:20 - Sep 2 with 1386 viewsJackfath

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:19 - Sep 2 by TheResurrection

I genuinely have no idea what you're on about mate? You're a boxer are you? How old are you and what weight?

Let's get ready to Rhumble!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jango, E20 and notable other on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 1369 viewsbonymine

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:19 - Sep 2 by TheResurrection

Why should that be a factor Chrissy Boy ?!?

Any man can fight above his weight if he believes his morals are such that it is worth fighting for ..........

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jango, E20 and notable others on 19:42 - Sep 2 with 1333 viewsmagicdaps10

Can this planned fight have its own post and be made a sticky?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:20 - Sep 2 with 1213 viewsjack247

Jango, E20 and notable others on 00:27 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

Because, rightly, many of us see the constant negativity and belittling of our club as harmful.

Whenever we win, there is a negative slant. Even our great achievements are being smeared with ''not that good''.

It's pathetic.

Do you mean constant negativity towards and belittling of the board?

There’s always going to be the odd ‘its only Milwall’ type comment from very few that are never happy. The overwhelming majority of posts about yesterday’s game were very positive and rightly so.
Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:30 - Sep 2 with 1185 views_

Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:20 - Sep 2 by jack247

Do you mean constant negativity towards and belittling of the board?

There’s always going to be the odd ‘its only Milwall’ type comment from very few that are never happy. The overwhelming majority of posts about yesterday’s game were very positive and rightly so.

Have you read the match thread?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:52 - Sep 2 with 1152 viewsjack247

Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:30 - Sep 2 by _

Ok, fair point.

I haven’t. I posted on it pre game I think, but never look on here during games and can never be bothered to trawl 10 pagers after. Dont personally understand why people can’t drag themselves away from the internet for 45 minutes at a time to give their team their undivided attention.

I can imagine Baker Richardson got slaughtered, people moaned when Naughton and Carroll came on and the vast majority of it was anger directed at Jenkins and the Americans.

Almost every thread I read yesterday evening was quite rightly full of praise, not downplaying the achievements. I don’t know why they needed to descend into infighting. The odd idiot aside, we were all delighted yesterday. Whether we like the board or not, we support the team.
Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:53 - Sep 3 with 1061 viewsE20Jack

Jango, E20 and notable others on 21:30 - Sep 2 by _

It was hideous reading.

We have had threads in the week calling McBurnie a league 2 player and McDonkey. Our achievements of the last 10 years “were not that good”. Belittling the players on the pitch by showing continued annoyance that we haven’t replaced them with other players. Had 40% on a poll wanting the club to have a points deduction in order to spite the owners. Had a thread stating that a season of struggle and relegation to league 2 is preferable than doing well - again to spite the owners. The matchday thread was appalling, slagging off Carroll, slagging off Naughton, had seperate threads telling our young lad making his debut to “f*ck off” and a whole host of insults thrown his way. There is probably much more I missed and that’s just in the last week.

The negativity is endless and vomit inducing, no matter how others try and play it down.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jango, E20 and notable others on 02:53 - Sep 3 with 1047 viewsjackrmee

Jango, E20 and notable others on 01:53 - Sep 3 by E20Jack

It was hideous reading.

We have had threads in the week calling McBurnie a league 2 player and McDonkey. Our achievements of the last 10 years “were not that good”. Belittling the players on the pitch by showing continued annoyance that we haven’t replaced them with other players. Had 40% on a poll wanting the club to have a points deduction in order to spite the owners. Had a thread stating that a season of struggle and relegation to league 2 is preferable than doing well - again to spite the owners. The matchday thread was appalling, slagging off Carroll, slagging off Naughton, had seperate threads telling our young lad making his debut to “f*ck off” and a whole host of insults thrown his way. There is probably much more I missed and that’s just in the last week.

The negativity is endless and vomit inducing, no matter how others try and play it down.

Wow!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024