Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimate fingers up to the board 20:29 - Sep 1 with 4425 viewsCroftyjack

That performance from the lads was the ultimate fingers up to the board.....my love was relighted after that as it was the reasons I fell in love with the swans back in 86...not given a chance but passion and desire showing through enough to get 3 points.
We tried to play the right way but we're constantly bullied ..I saw the team grow today in terms of passion but also learning quickly what the league's about.
It was like everything that could go again at us did...down to 10 after 5 mins..captain and most influential player going off, Olson getting injured..the shape changed a few times but they adjusted.
Despite the antics from the board Potter and his troops are doing us proud..long may it continue.
And for those wishing defeat or saying we do t wanna go up..just enjoy the moment and see where it takes you..that's football
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 4395 viewsjacabertawe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-millwall

WOL seems to be less "on song" with the board these days. No Wathan around.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 4202 viewsE20Jack

The board that signed them, gave them contracts and pay their thousands of pounds wages every week?

I would say it’s more a 2 fingers up to the so called supporters that are clearly willing them to fail at ever challenge:

The comments regarding Naughton were a true disgrace on here, the fact he smashed in the winner is superb. I would have been parading up and down with my finger to my lips.

Good on the lads.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 4187 viewsDan_Swan

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:09 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

The board that signed them, gave them contracts and pay their thousands of pounds wages every week?

I would say it’s more a 2 fingers up to the so called supporters that are clearly willing them to fail at ever challenge:

The comments regarding Naughton were a true disgrace on here, the fact he smashed in the winner is superb. I would have been parading up and down with my finger to my lips.

Good on the lads.

Thought McBurnie scored the winner?

Still following Dr's orders!

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:16 - Sep 1 with 4179 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:15 - Sep 1 by Dan_Swan

Some people live in a parallel universe.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 4141 viewsE20Jack

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:15 - Sep 1 by Dan_Swan

The winner, the equaliser - which ever you like, not relevant to the point I am making.

The comments on here were utterly shameful, so if the lads are sticking fingers up to anyone then it is ertainky not the new that pay them thousands of pounds every week.

It’s the ones contsantly criticising them.

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:30 - Sep 1 with 4088 viewsTheResurrection

So basically EVERYTHNG I've been trying to drum into you, you sad kunt?

No retribution here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 4053 viewsTheResurrection

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:09 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Good on the lads.

GET IN THERE KYLE NAUGHTON

Asked to play in midfield and up he popped with the winner.

Oh, I couldn't have dreamt up better games, especially after the first 5 minutes

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:36 - Sep 1 with 4055 viewsBadlands

Lose it's the evil shareholders fault
Win it's to show the evil shareholders up.

Get a life.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:40 - Sep 1 with 4027 viewsE20Jack

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:36 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Lose it's the evil shareholders fault
Win it's to show the evil shareholders up.

Get a life.

I said that is exactly what would be the rhetoric after our opening win.

It’s very confusing time for some of these precious fellas. They rightly see victory as the result of good work throughout the club, they have to separate it otherwise they simply would be willing our defeat - which some clearly do regardless and not adopted the coping mechanism mentioned yet.

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 23:36 - Sep 1 with 3963 viewsCroftyjack

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 22:40 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

I said that is exactly what would be the rhetoric after our opening win.

It’s very confusing time for some of these precious fellas. They rightly see victory as the result of good work throughout the club, they have to separate it otherwise they simply would be willing our defeat - which some clearly do regardless and not adopted the coping mechanism mentioned yet.

Been thinking that maybe just maybe it's the acts of the board that have forced our hand in using the young guns, we could have less points if we actually kept some of the mercanries but we'll never know.
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 23:40 - Sep 1 with 3931 viewsDr_Winston

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 23:36 - Sep 1 by Croftyjack

Been thinking that maybe just maybe it's the acts of the board that have forced our hand in using the young guns, we could have less points if we actually kept some of the mercanries but we'll never know.

If we'd kept the mercenaries we'd probably have even more points.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 00:12 - Sep 2 with 3827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 23:36 - Sep 1 by Croftyjack

By accident rather than by design? Exactly. But there are some absolute c*nts on here claiming credit for that. And I mean that most sincerely folks. C*nts.

I think that the credit goes to Graham Potter and his wonderful side today who won IN SPITE of the financial fallout left by the big nosed c*nt in the stands today. What a f*cking cheek he has turning up. Strangely absent at home games though, which is exactly what I expected of the coward . No show Huey

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 00:33 - Sep 2 with 3805 views_

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 00:12 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

By accident rather than by design? Exactly. But there are some absolute c*nts on here claiming credit for that. And I mean that most sincerely folks. C*nts.

I think that the credit goes to Graham Potter and his wonderful side today who won IN SPITE of the financial fallout left by the big nosed c*nt in the stands today. What a f*cking cheek he has turning up. Strangely absent at home games though, which is exactly what I expected of the coward . No show Huey

Kunts claiming credit for a win we won with 10 men against an established Championship side Steve Griffiths?

Are you facking serious here mate?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 00:51 - Sep 2 with 3751 viewsjeza739

Agree 100%
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 01:02 - Sep 2 with 3722 viewsswan65split

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 06:46 - Sep 2 with 3631 viewsE20Jack

You mean the credit should go to the man sourced and hired by the board? And the players sourced and hired by the board.

Interesting.

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 08:43 - Sep 2 with 3495 viewsawayjack

Yup and Huw rightly got stick from the fans they actually turn up to support the team. Funny how Board sympathisers on here claim to know what the fans think but don’t leave their sofas.
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 09:02 - Sep 2 with 3451 viewsjackal

I suppose the board will be delighted.

Young players doing well will mean players to sell in the future.

More dosh for the Yanks to take back home.
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 12:05 - Sep 2 with 3358 viewsCroftyjack

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 09:02 - Sep 2 by jackal

I suppose the board will be delighted.

Young players doing well will mean players to sell in the future.

More dosh for the Yanks to take back home.

This I'm afraid may be true...they may think hang on a minute let's hang around this Potter may be a money making machine...young British players!!
Ultimate fingers up to the board on 12:09 - Sep 2 with 3346 viewsTheResurrection

Truly humiliating thread.

Clutching straws like his life depends on it.

😂😂😂😂😂

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 13:25 - Sep 2 with 3307 viewsjackal

Ultimate fingers up to the board on 12:09 - Sep 2 by TheResurrection

Truly humiliating thread.

Clutching straws like his life depends on it.

😂😂😂😂😂

Nothing wrong with picking out the good points and hoping for more of the same.

We all want success despite the cr@p that you come out with.

If you want humiliation, just read back some of the filth you spew out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024