Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS 20:50 - Sep 1 with 4462 viewsTheResurrection

Facking Sky.

Dont forget your roots Leon

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 4421 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Try thinking about it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 4387 viewsbuilthjack

He is probably thinking "don't jump on the bandwagon, it's Potter and the players who deserve the praise".

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 20:54 - Sep 1 with 4368 viewsthornabyswan

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 20:52 - Sep 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Try thinking about it.

Garry Neville is as biast as they come Leon needs to be as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 4266 viewsploppy

Loved Leon as a player but, by feck, he doesn't half state the bleedin' obvious when he's a pundit. I know it's not rocket science but at least give some insight into the game. He doesn't say anything you or I couldn't say.

And while we're at it, what's up with these people (I don't know who he was, but the chap with Leon and Liam) asking useless questions like "how important was this or that". They've all turned in to Jill Douglas doing post rugby international interviews. I'd love someone to say, "well not at all actually". Useless.
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:17 - Sep 1 with 4092 viewsSirjohnalot

He’s a pundit and as such, has to, at least, seem, to remain neutral.
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 4074 viewsmonmouth

Potters comments were epic. Love Potter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:20 - Sep 1 with 4038 viewsDr_Winston

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:17 - Sep 1 by Sirjohnalot

Yup.

At least he's trying to earn a living outside the club rather than resting on the "ambassador" title.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:23 - Sep 1 with 3983 viewsTheResurrection

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:18 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Potters comments were epic. Love Potter.

Me too... at least we've got one new Jack on board.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:23 - Sep 1 with 3976 viewsGlyn1

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 21:17 - Sep 1 by Sirjohnalot

Exactly! He has to remain neutral or Millwall would have demanded one of their own ex-players on as well. We all know where Leon's heart is. Chill.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 01:50 - Sep 2 with 3535 viewsChief

To the OP: moan, moan, moan, moan

Get behind the staff mun

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 03:13 - Sep 2 with 3460 views3N16M4

He'd be at the club but they turned him down after relegation, should of tried Sheffield Utd.
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 07:35 - Sep 2 with 3307 viewsjackal

This.

Nothing worse than a biased commentator. Tyldesley, Hoddle during the World Cup were annoying.

His job is a neutral commentary.
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 15:54 - Sep 2 with 2814 viewsAl_Bundy

Bellamy was in "we" mode today... fair play to him
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all on 17:28 - Sep 2 with 2647 viewsMo_Wives

Wyndham showed him how it's done...

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-millwall-1-swans-2

No bias here.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:34 - Sep 2 with 2615 viewsbonymine

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 15:54 - Sep 2 by Al_Bundy

Bellamy was in "we" mode today... fair play to him

In fairness to Bellamy he is currently employed by CCFC and therefore is quite right in making those statements about ‘us’ etc.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 2589 viewsDarran

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:34 - Sep 2 by bonymine

In fairness to Bellamy he is currently employed by CCFC and therefore is quite right in making those statements about ‘us’ etc.

Leon’s employed by SCFC too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:43 - Sep 2 with 2573 viewsjacabertawe

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 03:13 - Sep 2 by 3N16M4

He'd be at the club but they turned him down after relegation, should of tried Sheffield Utd.

"...should HAVE..."

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all on 17:46 - Sep 2 with 2555 viewsMo_Wives

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:43 - Sep 2 by jacabertawe

"...should HAVE..."

"Should of, would of, could of are the last words of a fool..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:55 - Sep 2 with 2518 viewsFlashberryjack

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:41 - Sep 2 by Darran

Leon’s employed by SCFC too.

Is he ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 18:40 - Sep 2 with 2463 viewsoldcob

Just love the posters "Don't forget your roots Leon". Leon was born and brought up in Merton, about 10 miles from the Den in Millwall, and his football roots were also in the area with West Ham.
Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 18:48 - Sep 2 with 2414 viewsDarran

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 17:55 - Sep 2 by Flashberryjack

Is he ?

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 20:23 - Sep 2 with 2261 viewsTNT

Well pissed off with Leon... It's all "they" this and that. You're a Jack FFS on 18:40 - Sep 2 by oldcob

Just love the posters "Don't forget your roots Leon". Leon was born and brought up in Merton, about 10 miles from the Den in Millwall, and his football roots were also in the area with West Ham.

This

The guy was being professional.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024