Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bersant Celina. 22:47 - Sep 1 with 5967 viewslifelong

He’s got a certain quality...I like him.
Bersant Celina. on 09:52 - Sep 3 with 1378 viewstheloneranger

Bersant Celina. on 09:38 - Sep 3 by Jonathans_coat

So it has been rumoured yes.

They must believe there is a chance of him being a real star, and they want first dibs on the buyback. They aren’t going to miss they money are they to be fair?

This is a clause Man City put into the contract of another youngster they sold this summer ...

"The Blues sold Pablo Maffeo to VfB Stuttgart for €10million earlier this summer and it has since come to light that they have a future option to buy him back for €20million, while also having a 25% sell-on clause for the Spain under-21 right-back".

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bersant Celina. on 12:09 - Sep 3 with 1287 viewsLeonWasGod

Bersant Celina. on 08:47 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

So they'd have to pay 25-35M £ ??

I'm sure Huwbert could get that down to £6-8m
Bersant Celina. on 14:53 - Sep 3 with 1215 viewsbluenile

Bersant Celina. on 22:50 - Sep 1 by builthjack

This boy will be a major asset. Keeping him will be the problem.

Keeping him?.......................He'll be gone by January, once the Yanks realise he's a saleable asset.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Bersant Celina. on 16:53 - Sep 3 with 1144 viewsDippy

I'm hoping to see him and Montero at home in full flow.. McBurnie, as limited as he is.. will get chances off these two..

Imagine Bony returned to his usual self.. we'd give any team nightmares at home.

Poll: Cooper Out

Bersant Celina. on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 1053 viewsSenhin

2:35

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Bersant Celina. on 19:33 - Sep 4 with 918 viewsKilkennyjack

This boy can play.

Only 21.

Going to be a top top player.

Beware of the Risen People

Bersant Celina. on 20:13 - Sep 4 with 894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bersant Celina. on 09:36 - Sep 2 by nantywatcher

I've only lived here for ten years, but in that time he is the most exciting and talented footballer I've seen in a Swans shirt. He's worth the season ticket money on his own ( a bit like Michu was.)

I have been questioning myself when comparing him as a 10 to Michu , Siggurdsson and Pablo and thinking "is this kid is the perfect 10?".

Not a proper comparison with Michu and Pablo was more reknowned as a winger but when I used to complain about Siggy this is what I wanted him to be like. He glides around the pitch effortlessly and always seems to have a lot of time. I really wanted Siggurdsson to run with ball at feet more - it didn't seem like that was one of his strengths but the way Celina uses space is very clever and his peripheral vision is unbelievable. Like a sixth sense almost. Loving every minute of him playing at the moment. Can't wait for Forest now, I think he's due a totally dominant performance, with a goal too please Bersant.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 20:15]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bersant Celina. on 20:16 - Sep 4 with 892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bersant Celina. on 10:03 - Sep 2 by golly47

He's starting to turn into one of my favourite players. We haven't had a player like him since pre-injury Pablo. He does all the little things brilliantly, and even adds that firmino cheekiness skill to entertain everybody. Apparently at Ipswich he did a cruyff turn near the touchline where Mccarthy saw it and he was furious at him. I think Potter has told him to express himself this time and actually enjoy playing. Rooting for his first goal, it's going to be a corker.

Agree with all of that. Want him to smash a hattrick against forest.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024