Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams 23:03 - Sep 1 with 3709 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Photo credit to @ghs_1986 on Twitter.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 0:33]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:14 - Sep 2 with 3492 viewsBadlands

If I lie here long enough I'm bound to get in someone's way.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:39 - Sep 2 with 3451 viewsHighjack

“As I lay there skinned by Kyle Naughton, the thought occurred to me that this wasn’t the finest moment in an otherwise illustrious career.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:42 - Sep 2 with 3441 viewsMo_Wives

"Ooh, look, a penny..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:44 - Sep 2 with 3427 viewsMo_Wives

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:14 - Sep 2 by Badlands

If I lie here long enough I'm bound to get in someone's way.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:49 - Sep 2 with 3410 viewsjackal

I fell flat on my face with my comments and now this.
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:53 - Sep 2 with 3387 viewsMo_Wives

"Urrgh...wrist in dog shit. That hasn't happened to me since I was a kid"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:02 - Sep 2 with 3239 viewsAguycalledJack

I’m a chunt
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:08 - Sep 2 with 3198 viewsPozuelosSideys

This grass is fcking lovely

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:18 - Sep 2 with 3160 viewsdickythorpe

"I love to breakdance"
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:23 - Sep 2 with 3144 viewstheloneranger

"I just did a "Gary Lineker "

" I shit myself when I saw Kyle Naughton running at me"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:23 - Sep 2 with 3142 viewsMo_Wives

*Record scratch
*Freeze frame

"Yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 17:25]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:31 - Sep 2 with 3099 viewsTim_Harry

"I watched Kyle Naughton on TV and I don't think I should be looking to over-achieve and stay on my feet to tackle him because I'm no great shakes."
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:33 - Sep 2 with 3088 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hey guys this how you lie on a chaise lounge.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 17:35]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 17:43 - Sep 2 with 3054 viewsMo_Wives

Some f*cking loser laying on the floor in front of Kyle Naughton

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 18:23 - Sep 2 with 2972 viewsoldcob

Keep still Kyle please, I'm trying to kiss your feet.
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 18:29 - Sep 2 with 2945 viewsmonmouth

"I'm f*cking shit.
I'm f*cking shit.
I'm f*cking shit, I'm f*cking shit. I'm f*cking shit"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 18:32 - Sep 2 with 2929 viewsDJack

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 18:29 - Sep 2 by monmouth

"I'm f*cking shit.
I'm f*cking shit.
I'm f*cking shit, I'm f*cking shit. I'm f*cking shit"

Will you stop running around! This worm wrangling is harder than it looks!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 2870 viewssioni

I’m not putting my foot in it again!
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 20:19 - Sep 2 with 2745 viewsBenJ94

And it was at this moment, he knew.....He f*cked up.....
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 2650 viewsCatullus

That'll teach me, Karma's a biatch!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 03:22 - Sep 3 with 2460 viewsWanderer

"Fall on your arse, down the Den"
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 20:34 - Sep 3 with 2181 viewskarnataka

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 13:44 - Sep 2 by Mo_Wives

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Is that Snow Patrol?
Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 04:21 - Sep 4 with 2066 viewsMo_Wives

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 20:34 - Sep 3 by karnataka

Is that Snow Patrol?

Yeah.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Caption contest: Millwall's great prognosticator Shaun Williams on 06:04 - Sep 4 with 2034 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Here is the winner.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024