Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. 23:13 - Sep 1 with 3318 viewsomarjack

What a shame, The fight and spirit the boys have been showing, led by the magnificent Potter will all go unrewarded.

This squad has some good aspects. But unfortunately, It simply cannot gain promotion. Because it lacks serious depth (which is clear to anyone who is in touch with reality).

Fer, Bony and Montero are essential to our success. But we can't expect them to perform week in, week out obviously.

The youngsters have been great. But still, they lack experience and they aren't being supported. They'll run out of steam soon enough I'm afraid.

We've been nicking our matches in the last minutes with 1 goal differences. It is often that we won't be able to get the results required to reach the play-offs at least.

I know how pessimistic this is. But it's just plain truth. This squad has many great aspects for a promotion push. 2 solid keepers, Convincing defence (lacks some depth though)..Celina is top quality..some ok wingers. And a good CF. As for the rest, We can't honestly rely on them seriously. It's either because they'll be constantly injured (our best 3 players are very injury prone) or they're simply not good enough to be entrusted. Which means we'll either have to tire the living f*ck out of our best players which will exhaust them, and will reflect badly on our results..OR..We'll have to rely on back ups who are either bad or mediocre at best.

Huw had a chance to get back on the money trail..his greed, alongside his American masters will prevent them from realising this golden chance.

After this season, Money will only become less and less, Which means the squad will become even worse..Which of course means..it's either now or never.

It will hurt very badly when we miss out on promotion, just because we didn't invest in 3-4 more players that would have added so much to the squad. Could have made the whole difference.

F*ck Huw and whoever defends him. Gullible, asslicking W@nkstains..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 23:15 - Sep 1 with 2828 viewsSmellyplumz

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his g string!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 23:19 - Sep 1 with 2803 viewsBadlands

Would that fight have been there with players who were linked to us?
Can I ask, do you spend you whole life thinking up new ways of whining about us, even when we win? Or Is it just when you are awake?
No apologies - this constant whinging diarrhoea (from everyone - not you in particular) is ruining my enjoyment of Swansea City.
tonight we should be celebrating and reflecting on today's game. Instead it's just one long ***king post after another.

If you want the Americans out put together a buy out and I'm sure they'd listen.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 23:30 - Sep 1 with 2741 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 23:19 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Can I ask, do you spend you whole life thinking up new ways of whining about us, even when we win? Or Is it just when you are awake?
No apologies - this constant whinging diarrhoea (from everyone - not you in particular) is ruining my enjoyment of Swansea City.
tonight we should be celebrating and reflecting on today's game. Instead it's just one long ***king post after another.

If you want the Americans out put together a buy out and I'm sure they'd listen.

Shut it Huw

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 23:57 - Sep 1 with 2644 viewsArizlan2

I don't think the lack of signings this season is down to HJ, whatever people on here think about him, it has to ultimately end as the yanks call. They clearly don't have any intention of splashing any more cash, which is ironic with the money they wasted previously could of been put to good use supporting what is a truly excellent manager that we now have in charge
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:07 - Sep 2 with 2605 viewsArizlan2

The only way the club can be safe is in the hands of a rich majority owner and swans fan
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:13 - Sep 2 with 2580 viewsjackpot

Quite right. Well said.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:15 - Sep 2 with 2575 viewsjasper_T

The scale of the negativity on here is sickening. We won, again, against great on field adversity.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:16 - Sep 2 with 2572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Talking of diarrhoea isn't it time you shoved a nappy on your gob? And res, E20, Jango etc.

Most of us ARE celebrating. It seems like you don't approve of that though superfan.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:22 - Sep 2 with 2543 views_

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:16 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Talking of diarrhoea isn't it time you shoved a nappy on your gob? And res, E20, Jango etc.

Most of us ARE celebrating. It seems like you don't approve of that though superfan.

Steve Griffiths....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:23 - Sep 2 with 2533 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:22 - Sep 2 by _

Steve Griffiths....

Yes, that's me.

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:25 - Sep 2 with 2521 views_

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:23 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, that's me.

Yeah, I know

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:27 - Sep 2 with 2499 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:25 - Sep 2 by _

Yeah, I know

Good for you x

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:39 - Sep 2 with 2447 viewsjeza739

Today just goes to show how much a reasonable investment could walk this lge. Unfortunately the current squad is too inexperienced and lightweight to gain promotion. However a huge part of me that was jumping up and down earlier at the equaliser and winner doesn't want us too get promoted with these *anks in charge coz it means they make money, which is only reason they bought us in the first place. WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 01:17 - Sep 2 with 2362 viewsLoyal

How about a quid, the true sale of Swansea City back then before the lies and film scripts were dreamt up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 01:33 - Sep 2 with 2331 viewsyescomeon

All this winning seems to be really hurting some people. Things aren't going as they predicted, Swansea City isn't imploding. It's far too early to be writing us of yet. We just won away at Millwall with 10 men, a team we were supposed to be too lightweight and inexperienced to beat with 11 men. This new-look young team is only going to get better as they get more used to playing with each other, build experience and the manager gets to know his squad better. I don't see any risk of us going down this season.

Upthecity!

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 01:39 - Sep 2 with 2313 views_

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 01:33 - Sep 2 by yescomeon

All this winning seems to be really hurting some people. Things aren't going as they predicted, Swansea City isn't imploding. It's far too early to be writing us of yet. We just won away at Millwall with 10 men, a team we were supposed to be too lightweight and inexperienced to beat with 11 men. This new-look young team is only going to get better as they get more used to playing with each other, build experience and the manager gets to know his squad better. I don't see any risk of us going down this season.

You're oh so right and the amount of about-turning on here tonight is sickening.

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 06:44 - Sep 2 with 2177 viewspeenemunde

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 01:17 - Sep 2 by Loyal

How about a quid, the true sale of Swansea City back then before the lies and film scripts were dreamt up.

If it was only £1 , why didn’t you step forward at the time ?

Omar is just thick as shite, who hasn’t got a clue.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 06:48 - Sep 2 with 2170 viewspeenemunde

Well said.
Most of the idiots who constantly moan, couldn’t run a bath let alone a professional football club.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 06:50 - Sep 2 with 2157 viewsE20Jack

Said this from match 1. You are spot on.

People are confused. They predicted a season of abject failure and had already written our obituary and attributed it to the board.

What they didn't account for was by the same stroke any success would also have to be directed that way, hence the huge mental struggle when we win. Even had a thread here burst over and say outright ''I hope we lose''.

Currently Potter has the easiest job in the world as a result of the fans desperate to revel in defeat. If we lose then it is the boards fault, if we win then its down to him. He cant lose, he must be loving it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 07:30 - Sep 2 with 2064 viewsthornabyswan

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 00:07 - Sep 2 by Arizlan2

The only way the club can be safe is in the hands of a rich majority owner and swans fan

Somebody like Martin Morgan you mean.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 07:42 - Sep 2 with 2031 viewsJokeren1943

It is a very complex question. You could say saving money (selling expensive players and cutting wages) save the club for ALOT of money, which slowly can be reinvested in a new strong team during the next couple of years. A slowly rebuilt.

It could also be that the Americans think the chances of promotion is so slim it is the best way to regain some money (which otherwise would be lost)

What strike me is still, what is the overall plan to rebuild a clearly broken team? - how do they want to play? - I can not really see it. Maybe it is because the same people which broke the teams identity is still in charge.

Rebuilding a club identity so badly broken as Swansea takes years.

Would rather spent 5 years in the Championship rebuilding the team then playing crap in PL next year.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 7:46]
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 09:25 - Sep 2 with 1835 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Spot on Omar !

Great start but this squad is way to weak and won't be able to sustain it !!!

McBurnie is brilliant at this level, and is looking brilliant for us keep it up !!!!
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 09:35 - Sep 2 with 1803 viewsJango

Celebrating by moaning at the same time. Still whining that this squad isn’t experienced enough yet it was experienced enough yesterday to come from behind with 10 men and be only the 2nd team to win there since last November. Playing some wonderful football along the way.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 09:39 - Sep 2 with 1783 viewsjackrmee

Exactly!! The squad may be a little thin, and I emphasise 'a little', but the heart and the manager can make up for that. We won't go down and won't be far from the promotion push, as long as we can keep the boys fit.

As for hoping we don't do well. Those people are pathetic.
Yes we want the yanks out, but really? Wanting us to lose? Na.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 11:27 - Sep 2 with 1632 viewsAngelRangelQS

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 07:30 - Sep 2 by thornabyswan

Somebody like Martin Morgan you mean.

People want something that is very unlikely to exist.

A rich owner who doesn’t want to make money off the club, will throw millions of pounds at it and not expect anything in return.

As far as bad owners go (the way they took over aside), these owners wouldn’t even register on the “bad owner” scale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024