Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Put up, or shut up... 09:19 - Sep 2 with 4406 viewsjackrmee

I reckon it's time to stop going on about the board and start breeding positive thoughts and emotions round the place...

OK, so the board have fckd us and the club over, but there's nothing more they can do now until January, so can't we just forget about it until then, and start supporting the team and backing the players we have now?
I don't see how moaning can help at all. And I don't see how anything more than moaning can help either now the window is shut.

Unless there is some sort of plan to boycott or how to hurt the board AND a plan to actually follow through with it, then what is the point in talking about it, as that just breeds negativity and that will spread through the club.

I hope the players don't look at these forums, because if I was a player reading these, I'd be mostly disappointed and it would be hard for it to not impact on my fight for the club and for us, the people who seem so negative.

Unless someone has a good idea in order to really make the board wake up to their actions, and have an idea how to get all the fans involved, surely it's time to shut up and enjoy the season? At least until they start fiddling and lying again in January.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Put up, or shut up... on 09:26 - Sep 2 with 2709 viewsmagicdaps10

Put up or shut up.

Think that is more appropriate a phrase for the board.

Sorry to go away from your op but just thought I should highlight it.

Most fans are behind the team and Potter but there are 2 battles for our club, one on and the other off the pitch unfortunately, it would be wrong to ignore the bigger issue our club has.

People can sugar coat things, put a spin on it but make no bones about it.....the yanks are taking us on a ride for financial gain, obvious to most who are not dull/ignorant.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Put up, or shut up... on 09:28 - Sep 2 with 2698 viewspencoedjack

Put up, or shut up... on 09:26 - Sep 2 by magicdaps10

Put up or shut up.

Think that is more appropriate a phrase for the board.

Sorry to go away from your op but just thought I should highlight it.

Most fans are behind the team and Potter but there are 2 battles for our club, one on and the other off the pitch unfortunately, it would be wrong to ignore the bigger issue our club has.

People can sugar coat things, put a spin on it but make no bones about it.....the yanks are taking us on a ride for financial gain, obvious to most who are not dull/ignorant.

Indeed let the meek ones sit back & do nothing
Put up, or shut up... on 09:32 - Sep 2 with 2684 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s possible to be four square behind Potter and the team but still be annoyed/angry/confused about how the club is and has been run at a corporate level since the sale to Kaplan and Levien. They’re not contradictory positions, despite what some would have you believe.

Poll: Tory leader

Put up, or shut up... on 09:35 - Sep 2 with 2662 viewsPegojack

Put up, or shut up... on 09:32 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

It’s possible to be four square behind Potter and the team but still be annoyed/angry/confused about how the club is and has been run at a corporate level since the sale to Kaplan and Levien. They’re not contradictory positions, despite what some would have you believe.

This.

How many times does it have to be said before the thick who walk amongst us catch on?
Put up, or shut up... on 09:37 - Sep 2 with 2639 viewsHeadmaster

Put up, or shut up... on 09:35 - Sep 2 by Pegojack

This.

How many times does it have to be said before the thick who walk amongst us catch on?

These people wouldn't have lasted two seconds during the Petty era.
Put up, or shut up... on 09:38 - Sep 2 with 2623 viewsmagicdaps10

Spot on.

The issue is how you take it. You tend to find people who cant take criticism have a bad attitude or are spoilt......we don't want that at Swansea City surely!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Put up, or shut up... on 09:43 - Sep 2 with 2595 viewsLoyal

Put up, or shut up... on 09:37 - Sep 2 by Headmaster

These people wouldn't have lasted two seconds during the Petty era.

You would be surprised how many idiots were of the same point when hollins was manager and McClure, Hamer were doing a mini Kaplan/ Levine. Took the fools 3 years to sniff the cocoa bean and by then we were literally bled dry and fckd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Put up, or shut up... on 09:43 - Sep 2 with 2595 viewsjackrmee

My point is, how is moaning on a forum helping matters?

The window is shut, so why still moan about non signings? That is the past...it doesn't even exist any more.

If you have some sort of plan that the board may actually take note of then lets do it. Otherwise, moaning on here is just bringing everyone down and will slowly filter through the club. Not productive.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Put up, or shut up... on 09:47 - Sep 2 with 2562 viewspeenemunde

It always follows the same path though- bad performance & result = let’s blame the board.
Good performance & result and all of a sudden = it’s hide & seek.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 10:01]
Put up, or shut up... on 09:48 - Sep 2 with 2560 viewsmonmouth

I have a slightly different view. The fans in the stands now should concentrate on what's happening on the pitch. It could be exciting. Yes, by all means, have the odd pop at Junko as and when to remind him we know he's a scheming two faced c*nt, and that we won't forget.

But, any battles with the Board at this stage though, are for the Trust. Firstly, let's get the shareholding settled, and settle any scores that way. During resolution and depending on outcome the Trust needs to really perform its function to hold the majority owners and executives to account on behalf of the supporters. MacDonald and co need to up their game.

And yes the constant whinging on here might as well stop, at least until January.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Put up, or shut up... on 09:54 - Sep 2 with 2528 viewsBloodyhills

It's time to get four square behind the team and coaching staff, but then most already are.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Put up, or shut up... on 09:56 - Sep 2 with 2517 viewsawayjack

This. Its how the majority of fans that support us behave, especially away as witnessed yesterday. Loud and proud supporting the team and give the greedy ones the stick they deserve to shame them into getting off the gravy train.
Put up, or shut up... on 09:59 - Sep 2 with 2492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Put up, or shut up... on 09:48 - Sep 2 by monmouth

I have a slightly different view. The fans in the stands now should concentrate on what's happening on the pitch. It could be exciting. Yes, by all means, have the odd pop at Junko as and when to remind him we know he's a scheming two faced c*nt, and that we won't forget.

But, any battles with the Board at this stage though, are for the Trust. Firstly, let's get the shareholding settled, and settle any scores that way. During resolution and depending on outcome the Trust needs to really perform its function to hold the majority owners and executives to account on behalf of the supporters. MacDonald and co need to up their game.

And yes the constant whinging on here might as well stop, at least until January.

I’m not sure how that’s a different view to be honest. Apart from the last sentence.

Poll: Tory leader

Put up, or shut up... on 10:06 - Sep 2 with 2435 viewspeenemunde

Put up, or shut up... on 09:59 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure how that’s a different view to be honest. Apart from the last sentence.

It’s different because the trust has access to the board as opposed to your average fan who doesn’t.
I think what he’s trying to say is it’s time for the trust to get off its arse.
Put up, or shut up... on 10:19 - Sep 2 with 2377 viewsE20Jack

Put up, or shut up... on 10:06 - Sep 2 by peenemunde

It’s different because the trust has access to the board as opposed to your average fan who doesn’t.
I think what he’s trying to say is it’s time for the trust to get off its arse.

I find the Trust baffling.

Surely they realise that regardless of who owns us, the goal will be to make money out of us. Get rid of these and the next will come along, and the next... and the next... and the next.

They are the only ones able to stop that chain by gathering sufficient resources and taking over the club themselves as majority owners.. yet did almost everything within their power to ensure that can never happen.

...Yet continue to moan about the owners like it matters. The short term thinking at this club is terrifying.

Unable to see the wood for the trees.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Put up, or shut up... on 10:22 - Sep 2 with 2369 viewsJackfath

Put up, or shut up... on 10:19 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

I find the Trust baffling.

Surely they realise that regardless of who owns us, the goal will be to make money out of us. Get rid of these and the next will come along, and the next... and the next... and the next.

They are the only ones able to stop that chain by gathering sufficient resources and taking over the club themselves as majority owners.. yet did almost everything within their power to ensure that can never happen.

...Yet continue to moan about the owners like it matters. The short term thinking at this club is terrifying.

Unable to see the wood for the trees.

I long for the day when positive forward thinkers like The Resurrection and yourself decide to join the Trust and push for this. I can see you as a future chairman with TheRes as your advisor.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Put up, or shut up... on 10:27 - Sep 2 with 2311 viewsE20Jack

Put up, or shut up... on 10:22 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

I long for the day when positive forward thinkers like The Resurrection and yourself decide to join the Trust and push for this. I can see you as a future chairman with TheRes as your advisor.

I can completely sympathise.

Put up, or shut up... on 10:28 - Sep 2 with 2314 viewsTheResurrection

This.

What do you mean by this Mike?

Also, it's funny the same Board, it's new management team and coaches have got us to within 3 points from the top in the top 6 after the first block of games.

Now I know most of you are looking pretty thick with all the garbage regularly posted on here. Including yet another one from the Trust in this thread but do try to see the bigger picture and stop being so utterly pathetic and childish and deal with the very simple fact that clubs actually do get relegated from the EPL now and again.

FFS. It's not hard to get your heads around.

Fer injured

Olsson injured

Rodon played

Grimes played

Carroll came on

Naughton played

Played 10 men for 85 minutes

We won.... And now apparently that win was a massive 2 fingers up to the Board who assembled this young and exciting squad.

Facking grow up the lot of you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Put up, or shut up... on 10:29 - Sep 2 with 2311 viewst1000

Well what an ars whole . It’s not shut up or put up . Commentator on game yesterday even said about where the money is going compared to other clubs . The media are even noticing now . If anything we need protests and keep banging on about huw and co . People are starting to listen and now you want to shut up . If anything u should shut up
Put up, or shut up... on 10:32 - Sep 2 with 2276 viewsE20Jack

Put up, or shut up... on 10:28 - Sep 2 by TheResurrection

What do you mean by this Mike?

Also, it's funny the same Board, it's new management team and coaches have got us to within 3 points from the top in the top 6 after the first block of games.

Now I know most of you are looking pretty thick with all the garbage regularly posted on here. Including yet another one from the Trust in this thread but do try to see the bigger picture and stop being so utterly pathetic and childish and deal with the very simple fact that clubs actually do get relegated from the EPL now and again.

FFS. It's not hard to get your heads around.

Fer injured

Olsson injured

Rodon played

Grimes played

Carroll came on

Naughton played

Played 10 men for 85 minutes

We won.... And now apparently that win was a massive 2 fingers up to the Board who assembled this young and exciting squad.

Facking grow up the lot of you.

They didn’t quite think that through.

Yes, I fully imagine the likes of Rodon sticking two fingers up at the board that pay him thousands of pounds a week and realising his dreams for not bringing in someone to replace him.

Same goes for half the team.

I would imagine the two fingers if anything were at the pathetic comments directed at the club. Like the ones pointed out on the match day thread that then got deleted by mods.

Put up, or shut up... on 10:48 - Sep 2 with 2225 viewsTheResurrection

Put up, or shut up... on 10:29 - Sep 2 by t1000

Well what an ars whole . It’s not shut up or put up . Commentator on game yesterday even said about where the money is going compared to other clubs . The media are even noticing now . If anything we need protests and keep banging on about huw and co . People are starting to listen and now you want to shut up . If anything u should shut up

Fack off you blue kunt you've got enough on your plate. Do you think you'll actually score a goal in the big league?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Put up, or shut up... on 10:50 - Sep 2 with 2212 viewsTheResurrection

Put up, or shut up... on 10:32 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

They didn’t quite think that through.

Yes, I fully imagine the likes of Rodon sticking two fingers up at the board that pay him thousands of pounds a week and realising his dreams for not bringing in someone to replace him.

Same goes for half the team.

I would imagine the two fingers if anything were at the pathetic comments directed at the club. Like the ones pointed out on the match day thread that then got deleted by mods.

The Trust, once again, needs careful attention. They're not interested in the good of the Football club, they're only interested in their petty revenge.

We should be all over them like a rash. They've facked up before and they'll do it again.

Put up, or shut up... on 12:13 - Sep 2 with 2074 viewspembsjack

Things have been going down the shitter for a long time yet there's always a reason why the fans shouldn't speak out. We've had relegation, a big sell off, what's next, do we need another relegation before we can speak out.

Thought the fans yesterday were brilliant, supported the team and made the feelings regarding big nose and the yanks clear.
Put up, or shut up... on 12:28 - Sep 2 with 2057 viewsmonmouth

Put up, or shut up... on 09:59 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

It's because yours wasn't the post I meant to quote.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Put up, or shut up... on 13:12 - Sep 2 with 1989 viewsBadlands

This.

Arrogant and ridiculous comment - we were there. Doing something at a necessary time.
If you think these situations are similar either you weren't there or you are totally deluded.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024