Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And here is another, Pakistan now 10:01 - Sep 2 with 1720 viewsLoyal

Trump and co will get elected again if he carries on.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45386278

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

And here is another, Pakistan now on 09:37 - Sep 3 with 1582 viewsCatullus

Trump quite obviously has a screw or two loose, he's a typical Wild West cowboy, shooting from the hip, usually without looking.
However, is he wrong? Where was Osama Bin Laden hiding.....Pakistan. Whys is Pakistan destabilising the region even more by developing new Nuclear weapons? Why are Western countries giving so much aid to a country that has large military forces, a nuclear weapons and a space program?
Much like other countries in the region, if they can afford all that why do they need aid? Maybe if they weren't spending so much on weapons they could shrink poverty in their countries and maybe if we weren't giving them billions in aid they wouldn't/couldn't have so many weapons?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

And here is another, Pakistan now on 12:31 - Sep 3 with 1545 viewsLeonWasGod

And here is another, Pakistan now on 09:37 - Sep 3 by Catullus

Trump quite obviously has a screw or two loose, he's a typical Wild West cowboy, shooting from the hip, usually without looking.
However, is he wrong? Where was Osama Bin Laden hiding.....Pakistan. Whys is Pakistan destabilising the region even more by developing new Nuclear weapons? Why are Western countries giving so much aid to a country that has large military forces, a nuclear weapons and a space program?
Much like other countries in the region, if they can afford all that why do they need aid? Maybe if they weren't spending so much on weapons they could shrink poverty in their countries and maybe if we weren't giving them billions in aid they wouldn't/couldn't have so many weapons?

I suppose the answer to why is it's less about the need for money and more about trying to work with them / influence them to help improve governance and security so that extremism doesn't become endemic (any more than it is now). And of course there is a lot of genuine poverty there. Again, we can't try and improve that situation without having strong ties.

Amazing country - I've done a bit of work over there. If only they could sort themselves out they'd make a killing from tourism.
And here is another, Pakistan now on 16:00 - Sep 3 with 1466 viewsCatullus

And here is another, Pakistan now on 12:31 - Sep 3 by LeonWasGod

I suppose the answer to why is it's less about the need for money and more about trying to work with them / influence them to help improve governance and security so that extremism doesn't become endemic (any more than it is now). And of course there is a lot of genuine poverty there. Again, we can't try and improve that situation without having strong ties.

Amazing country - I've done a bit of work over there. If only they could sort themselves out they'd make a killing from tourism.

That last part, there are many places the same. Large chunks of Africa, South America, former Soviet states. Trying to influence for the better is a good idea but when the good idea becomes part of the problem isn't it time to try another way?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024