Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where has it gone? 10:32 - Sep 2 with 2409 viewsplaytheswanseaway

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/2yvou9z.jpg[/IMG]

⚽️YJB

Where has it gone? on 10:33 - Sep 2 with 2391 viewsLoyal

Not sure, maybe you need to upload it again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where has it gone? on 11:29 - Sep 2 with 2209 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Where has it gone? on 11:51 - Sep 2 with 2142 viewsairedale

The players and their agents have snaffled it.
Where has it gone? on 15:32 - Sep 2 with 1974 viewsDJack

Where has it gone? on 11:51 - Sep 2 by airedale

The players and their agents have snaffled it.

Yep...but who let them do it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where has it gone? on 17:56 - Sep 2 with 1855 viewsBadlands

Where has it gone? on 15:32 - Sep 2 by DJack

Yep...but who let them do it!

This close season shows who we can attract when people in charge don't let them do it.
Complicated, aint it?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where has it gone? on 18:01 - Sep 2 with 1835 viewsDarran

Where has it gone? on 17:56 - Sep 2 by Badlands

This close season shows who we can attract when people in charge don't let them do it.
Complicated, aint it?

Were you lied to too when you sold your shares?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where has it gone? on 18:01 - Sep 2 with 1832 viewsbonymine

Where has it gone? on 18:01 - Sep 2 by Darran

Were you lied to too when you sold your shares?

There is/are only one/two ‘messes’ on here and they are The Res (aka T2C).

Your analogy of the manner in which the Sellouts sold out to the Yanks being akin to ‘winning the lottery’ is seriously flawed Chrissy old boy.

Being fortunate enough to win the lottery simply entails choosing six numbers and if those six numbers come up then Hey Presto ! ( Hola 🤥😉 !) etc a life changing moment just like that. A very SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD transaction with no ambiguity whatsoever.

Conversely, professing to be a ‘diehard Swans fan’ (untrue however as I sat next to HJ’s very amiable Dad Gordon for many years in the Double Decker and HJ was conspicuous by his absence) who helped ‘save’ the Club from Petty back in the day then subsequently went on to enjoy returns of multiple times his original investment including very generous dividends whilst ‘living the dream’ of being a part owner of THE Football Club he ‘allegedly’ loved but then quite deviously and blatantly excluded the Supporters Trust, the very body and 21% Shareholder who, as a diehard fan, you know are there to support the Club’s best interests, lying about Shareholders Agreements, declining the opportunity to gift Mel Nurse’s shares to the Trust to take their Shareholding to 25%, lying about fictitious minutes at Board Meetings etc etc etc then quite clearly there is nothing WHATSOEVER to compare simply winning the Lottery to what Jenkins et al contrived under ‘cloak and dagger’.

Simply panicked after the previous season’s flirtation with relegation and sold out to the highest bidder with no thought, care, responsibility, due diligence, conscience, indeed anything whatsoever as to the consequences of their actions ......quite simply a lining of their own pockets.

JTAK my arse....I’ve STILL NOT watched it to this day either as it was always going to be a glossy selling tool to the Global/American (Delaware/Hedge Fund ?) marketplace ??

We will never know I guess whether the Chinese takeover bid which Martin Morgan allegedly preferred given it’s proposed investment into tourism in Swansea Bay etc as well as the Swans was seriously considered......but my overriding suspicion is that getting ‘top buck’ was the ONLY THING the Sellouts were interested in ??

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024