Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan 14:12 - Sep 2 with 2899 viewsQJumpingJack

What would be the one question you would ask?
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:16 - Sep 2 with 1738 viewsMo_Wives

Have you found a way to stop Leigh Dineen gossiping via text yet?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:19 - Sep 2 with 1715 viewsLoyal

Which one of you wants the first bumming because there's work to be done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:23 - Sep 2 with 1707 viewsMo_Wives

Wish I'd gone with: Why did you agree to an interview if you we're only going to allow us to ask one question?

Or even: Where's Jason?

Too late now.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:24]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:29 - Sep 2 with 1680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When are you leaving?
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:30 - Sep 2 with 1676 viewsHugeEnkins

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:19 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Which one of you wants the first bumming because there's work to be done.

Lol as fck. I was going to post 'fancy a bum?'
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:34 - Sep 2 with 1662 viewssainthelens

How did Huw manage to get hold of the pics of you all taking it in turns with a goat?
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:36 - Sep 2 with 1649 viewsMo_Wives

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:34 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

How did Huw manage to get hold of the pics of you all taking it in turns with a goat?

That's an easy one. Via Leigh Dineen on Twitter.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:37]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:39 - Sep 2 with 1622 viewsCooperman

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:23 - Sep 2 by Mo_Wives

Wish I'd gone with: Why did you agree to an interview if you we're only going to allow us to ask one question?

Or even: Where's Jason?

Too late now.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 14:24]

Where’s Jason?

Ha, that’s brilliant.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:40 - Sep 2 with 1516 viewsAl_Bundy

Can you clarify what the next level means.
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:48 - Sep 2 with 1492 viewsheadcleaner

Can you get Operas autograph for a friend, please?
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:49 - Sep 2 with 1490 viewsKerouac

Who retained more of their transfer value over the season, Clucas or Mesa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:54 - Sep 2 with 1460 viewsWarwickHunt

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:49 - Sep 2 by Kerouac

Who retained more of their transfer value over the season, Clucas or Mesa?

Who misplaced the decimal point when you agreed the fee for Clucas?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:54]
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:58 - Sep 2 with 1451 viewsKerouac

Who gives better head, E20 or 'The Res'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 16:15 - Sep 2 with 1415 viewsDewi1jack

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 14:16 - Sep 2 by Mo_Wives

Have you found a way to stop Leigh Dineen gossiping via text yet?

Going to be easier to find a way to push water uphill with your bare hands than find an answer to that

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 16:17 - Sep 2 with 1408 viewscentrestandswan

Who the f.ck are you?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 16:19 - Sep 2 with 1397 viewsDarran

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 15:58 - Sep 2 by Kerouac

Who gives better head, E20 or 'The Res'?

That made me lol.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 16:39 - Sep 2 with 1352 viewsdickythorpe

Are you any good with a straw?
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 1282 viewsBadlands

Had a decent chat with Pearlman in Jenbach.
Very involved with the Swans on all levels, although not a natural fan, he came across as very determined to succeed.
Very happy to mingle with the fans.
Still early days in the project.
TBF Pearlman was brought in to 'professionalise' Swansea City and that he done.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 17:55 - Sep 2 with 1278 viewsLoyal

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 17:54 - Sep 2 by Badlands

Had a decent chat with Pearlman in Jenbach.
Very involved with the Swans on all levels, although not a natural fan, he came across as very determined to succeed.
Very happy to mingle with the fans.
Still early days in the project.
TBF Pearlman was brought in to 'professionalise' Swansea City and that he done.

Mike Lewis was the same, he didn't invest a penny either, blagged loads of people.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 17:58 - Sep 2 with 1266 viewssainthelens

I've heard Pearlman interviewed a couple of times. Just a blagger and never answers a direct question. Don t defend him FFS.
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:00 - Sep 2 with 1256 viewsbonymine

There is/are only one/two ‘messes’ on here and they are The Res (aka T2C).

Your analogy of the manner in which the Sellouts sold out to the Yanks being akin to ‘winning the lottery’ is seriously flawed Chrissy old boy.

Being fortunate enough to win the lottery simply entails choosing six numbers and if those six numbers come up then Hey Presto ! ( Hola 🤥😉 !) etc a life changing moment just like that. A very SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD transaction with no ambiguity whatsoever.

Conversely, professing to be a ‘diehard Swans fan’ (untrue however as I sat next to HJ’s very amiable Dad Gordon for many years in the Double Decker and HJ was conspicuous by his absence) who helped ‘save’ the Club from Petty back in the day then subsequently went on to enjoy returns of multiple times his original investment including very generous dividends whilst ‘living the dream’ of being a part owner of THE Football Club he ‘allegedly’ loved but then quite deviously and blatantly excluded the Supporters Trust, the very body and 21% Shareholder who, as a diehard fan, you know are there to support the Club’s best interests, lying about Shareholders Agreements, declining the opportunity to gift Mel Nurse’s shares to the Trust to take their Shareholding to 25%, lying about fictitious minutes at Board Meetings etc etc etc then quite clearly there is nothing WHATSOEVER to compare simply winning the Lottery to what Jenkins et al contrived under ‘cloak and dagger’.

Simply panicked after the previous season’s flirtation with relegation and sold out to the highest bidder with no thought, care, responsibility, due diligence, conscience, indeed anything whatsoever as to the consequences of their actions ......quite simply a lining of their own pockets.

JTAK my arse....I’ve STILL NOT watched it to this day either as it was always going to be a glossy selling tool to the Global/American (Delaware/Hedge Fund ?) marketplace ??

We will never know I guess whether the Chinese takeover bid which Martin Morgan allegedly preferred given it’s proposed investment into tourism in Swansea Bay etc as well as the Swans was seriously considered......but my overriding suspicion is that getting ‘top buck’ was the ONLY THING the Sellouts were interested in ??

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:00 - Sep 2 with 1254 viewsQJumpingJack

My question would be, why have you not considered hiring a PR consultant/strategist to help you over the last two years as some of the statements issued are poor at the very best.
If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:01 - Sep 2 with 1245 viewsE20Jack

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 17:55 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Mike Lewis was the same, he didn't invest a penny either, blagged loads of people.

You think Pearlman should be investing in other people’s companies without holding shares?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:02 - Sep 2 with 1246 viewsBadlands

Some people live truly miserable lives.
I'm not reporting what he said because it would obviously be lies because someone's mate heard someone who once walked passed the Vetch say he stonewalled questions in a closed interview.
Enjoy your evening gentle-folk, I'm bak off to the land of reality.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:04 - Sep 2 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you were interviewing Pearlman, Jenkins and Kaplan on 18:00 - Sep 2 by QJumpingJack

My question would be, why have you not considered hiring a PR consultant/strategist to help you over the last two years as some of the statements issued are poor at the very best.

they already have a PR strategist I believe.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024