Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff cheating paying off. 15:08 - Sep 2 with 10244 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff v Arsenal.
Cardiff score from a free kick that wasn't a foul.
Cardiff player does studs up slide tackle and only gets a yellow.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:09 - Sep 2 with 4278 viewsLoyal

Struggling to draw against a side we would regularly despatch.
Empty seats 😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:10 - Sep 2 with 4284 viewsBloodyhills

Yes, was a dive that won the free kick the lead to the goal. No contact whatsoever.

Arsenal have just scored as I write. Good.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:13 - Sep 2 with 4234 viewsLoyal

They will treat their first few home games like last time - as cup finals. They will get a few lessons, disappear, lose heart and go down. They can't even fill their stadium. Joke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:16 - Sep 2 with 4217 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:13 - Sep 2 by Loyal

They will treat their first few home games like last time - as cup finals. They will get a few lessons, disappear, lose heart and go down. They can't even fill their stadium. Joke.

Careful we are in no position to poke fun apparently

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:18 - Sep 2 with 4183 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:16 - Sep 2 by thornabyswan

Careful we are in no position to poke fun apparently

The blues will not replace us 😂

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:25 - Sep 2 with 4120 viewsPegojack

The perfect football weekend.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:26 - Sep 2 with 4114 viewslifelong

I thought they deserved something out of the game.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:28 - Sep 2 with 4067 viewssainthelens

It begs the question I keep asking...Will they actually win a game this season?.
I'm being serious.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:33 - Sep 2 with 4017 viewspencoedjack

This^
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:42 - Sep 2 with 3940 viewsmonmouth

I expect this too, but I didn't see that much to laugh at in that particular match to be honest. They got much closer than I thought they would and didn't look any worse than Huddersfield - or certainly us - at this stage last season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:46 - Sep 2 with 3891 viewsEasternJack

Anti-football
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:46]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:47 - Sep 2 with 3888 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:42 - Sep 2 by monmouth

I expect this too, but I didn't see that much to laugh at in that particular match to be honest. They got much closer than I thought they would and didn't look any worse than Huddersfield - or certainly us - at this stage last season.

A decent achievement for them will to finish above Huddersfield & not rock bottom like their last season on the top table.

They will be the bottom 2
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:48 - Sep 2 with 3872 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:46 - Sep 2 by EasternJack

Anti-football
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 15:46]

Chelsea and Man City next huff and puff won't keep them in the PL.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:16 - Sep 2 with 3749 viewsploppy

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:42 - Sep 2 by monmouth

I felt exactly the same. We can only hope that it's early season exuberance and that, when they've lost a few more, it'll wear off. Having said that, Arsenal looked eminently beatable to me. They created lots of chances early on but looked very dodgy at the back. Cech doesn't look comfortable with the ball at his feet and will get caught out before long. They still need new CBs and a new keeper.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:24 - Sep 2 with 3709 viewsBloodyhills

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:26 - Sep 2 by lifelong

I thought they played OK.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:42 - Sep 2 with 3616 viewsDr_Winston

A Warnock side against a notoriously flaky Arsenal team in transition under a new manager and they still lost.

Doubt most of the other PL teams will be losing much sleep.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:55 - Sep 2 with 3535 viewslifelong

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:24 - Sep 2 by Bloodyhills

I thought they played OK.

Showed character to come back from a goal down twice, and should have snatched a point at the death.
Not overly impressed with Arsenal mind.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:44 - Sep 2 with 3363 viewsBluebird

Still on about our attendances are you haha. A few seasons in the championship and you will be down to 15000 like pre premiership.
Forty odd years old and got an avatar like that grow up fool.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:44 - Sep 2 with 3359 viewsbyron

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:50 - Sep 2 with 3336 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:44 - Sep 2 by Bluebird

Still on about our attendances are you haha. A few seasons in the championship and you will be down to 15000 like pre premiership.
Forty odd years old and got an avatar like that grow up fool.

15? It will be more like 10/11 after another shocking relegation this year or next after the yanks fill there boots. I feel sorry for them to be honest....

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:52 - Sep 2 with 3330 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:50 - Sep 2 by byron

15? It will be more like 10/11 after another shocking relegation this year or next after the yanks fill there boots. I feel sorry for them to be honest....

Go to the game today c unty?
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 3306 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:50 - Sep 2 by byron

Top 6 with a bunch of kids, have a great evening mate, only a Cardiff fan can make a defeat sound like a victory. Get used to it ✌️

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:07 - Sep 2 with 3268 viewsOptimisticJack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:55 - Sep 2 by lifelong

Showed character to come back from a goal down twice, and should have snatched a point at the death.
Not overly impressed with Arsenal mind.

Agree totally Rog. They showed a lot of character today and I thought they would snatch a point despite the fact they seemed to tire towards the end.
Points in the Premier League are like gold dust though.

Optimisticjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:58 - Sep 2 with 3141 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:07 - Sep 2 by OptimisticJack

Agree totally Rog. They showed a lot of character today and I thought they would snatch a point despite the fact they seemed to tire towards the end.
Points in the Premier League are like gold dust though.

Agreed. We'll lucky at the moment there are worse teams than us around.

We need a goalscorer, that's for sure though Ward at least puts a shift in. Zohore is hit and miss, we don't get enough balls into the box for Madine. Hoilett was poor, can only think Josh Murphy was injured/ill.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:00 - Sep 2 with 3133 viewsOldjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:26 - Sep 2 by lifelong

you div

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024