Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff cheating paying off. 15:08 - Sep 2 with 10251 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff v Arsenal.
Cardiff score from a free kick that wasn't a foul.
Cardiff player does studs up slide tackle and only gets a yellow.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:45 - Sep 3 with 1781 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:19 - Sep 3 by Oldjack

is this you ?

Would be shocking if if it wasn’t a good photoshop pisstake

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:48 - Sep 3 with 1769 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:19 - Sep 3 by Oldjack

is this you ?

Can’t be Byron it was someone going to the game
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:34 - Sep 3 with 1725 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:48 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

Can’t be Byron it was someone going to the game

He does look like a cab driver mind....😂😂

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:50 - Sep 3 with 1697 viewsBluebird

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:10 - Sep 3 by Catullus

The home end was full, we can't control away fans! Anyways, Warnock teams always have character, always work hard but....he never brings in the quality needed and that's why he's usually sacked. Will Tan support a January spurge if it becomes clear more quality is needed?
Personally I don't think Tan will sack Warnock because he's a cheap manager. If you go down Tan will rely on Warnock for another promotion push.
Honest question, does any Cardiff fan think Tan will spend to stay up or (as above, Warnock being a cheap manager) is he just looking for the profit the EPL brings a cheap team and hoping for the best?

I don't think Tan will spend an awful lot and if i'm honest i don't want him to.
Tan wont sack Warnock because they are building a squad with the hope of pulling off a bit of a miracle and staying up but with a plan B that if we do go down we will have a cracking team.
We wont have players on stupid wages we cant get rid of like last time we were there and like you this season.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:56 - Sep 3 with 1695 viewsThe_undecided

If some of those players they brought in during the summer can improve and get some kind of system working then from the half hour I saw yesterday they probably could end up outside the relegation zone come the end of the season. We only had Siggy keeping us up the season before last, so 1 or 2 players finding a bit of form and working together can make a difference to any team, and from their results so far I guess there is alot of scope for them to improve. The step up to Prem is huge for championship players that they have so it depends how quickly they adapt, Newcastle and Huddersfield I don't feel are any better so if a couple more sides are in the mix they may just survive, but it's a long season of many twists and turns.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:00 - Sep 3 with 1691 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:50 - Sep 3 by Bluebird

I don't think Tan will spend an awful lot and if i'm honest i don't want him to.
Tan wont sack Warnock because they are building a squad with the hope of pulling off a bit of a miracle and staying up but with a plan B that if we do go down we will have a cracking team.
We wont have players on stupid wages we cant get rid of like last time we were there and like you this season.

Come back the end of November when you on less than 10 points & I are being fuked every weekend

No chance the majority of fans will think you are building for the championship next season ... easy way of trying to save face as deep down you really know how shite you are
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 22:01]
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 1677 viewsBluebird

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:00 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

Come back the end of November when you on less than 10 points & I are being fuked every weekend

No chance the majority of fans will think you are building for the championship next season ... easy way of trying to save face as deep down you really know how shite you are

I don't believe we will stay up but i believe as a club we will be better than last time we were relegated.
10 points or 100 points i will always support my team just like back then when we were getting beaten by Stockport and Torquay etc.
I don't speak for the majority but i do know loads who will still be there through thick and thin but also know loads who will piss off to..
If we are relegated we will be a force in the championship and will record a first derby double over you.. Remember this thread
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:19 - Sep 3 with 1673 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:00 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

Wrong as usual, the majority of fans are very aware of what’s going on, and the best way to go.
Financial stability first, after reading what the yanks have just said you would do well to follow suit. What a mess you are in, is that why you sound so angry pencoed? Wonder how much they have loaned you already eh? Whilst we build a fine team debt free

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:31 - Sep 3 with 1666 viewsTNT

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:26 - Sep 3 by EasternJack

That's not why Tan won't sack Warnock.

He's waiting on a sponsorship deal so he can put a logo on the below and sell them to your fans and midfielders...

Also available in red.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:40 - Sep 3 with 1659 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:19 - Sep 3 by byron

Wrong as usual, the majority of fans are very aware of what’s going on, and the best way to go.
Financial stability first, after reading what the yanks have just said you would do well to follow suit. What a mess you are in, is that why you sound so angry pencoed? Wonder how much they have loaned you already eh? Whilst we build a fine team debt free

Whilst you build a fine team? You couldn't make it up.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:42 - Sep 3 with 1652 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:31 - Sep 3 by TNT

Also available in red.

And with a crest featuring a wiggly worm

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:08 - Sep 3 with 1628 viewsRoryTorres

Ex-Cardiff City fan here.

Unlike some of the resident RedBirds/Bluebirds or whatever colour they have chosen on being for the sake of one season of dross in the Premier League, I stopped going to Cardiff games following the rebrand and have no affiliation for the club that has more references to Malaysia than to Wales.

What annoyed me, as much as anything else, was how easy fans turned on people who were opposed to that tw@t Vincent Tan's antics and abuse of the club history.

Remember, these cvnts only started protesting when they were struggling in the Championship. They conveniently forgot all of this when they started winning games.

Now, Tan is supposedly a great owner. But, I wouldn't trust him at all. He is a low-life and a hypocrite.

Too busy to attend games for the last 5 years, he has actually attended as many games this season as he had done in the previous two.
When he was being carried onto the pitch at the end of the promotion game last season, it was actually two club employees who carried him on. Not fans. Can you imagine having an ego that delicate?
Remember how he made a song and dance about donating some of Cardiff's prize money to charity the last time they were in the PL. Remember, he said he would do this every time Cardiff were in the PL. Has he done it this season? I don't think so because, where Vinny is involved in donating to charity, he is usually insistent on having photographers and journalists there. Imagine having an ego so delicate that he has to do that?

Cardiff fans will turn on him, and his lack of spending, as soon as they lose a few more games. They think that that defeat to Arsenal was a good result/performance? Let's be frank here, Arsenal would have lost to 17 of the PL teams on Sunday playing like they did. The only other team they would beat playing like that is Huddersfield.

Cardiff fans make a big point, as if it is a POSITIVE!!!, that this time they are in the PL playing in blue. I don't hear any other fans saying "Hey, we are Newcastle, and we are playing in black and white", or "Hey, we're Burnley and at least we are playing in claret and blue".

Some of the Cardiff fans on this thread also seem to have forgotten the pitiful and crap crowds they were getting as recently as this February.

I hate Swansea City, I always hope they lose, but I'll tell you all something for nothing. I hate Swansea because that is a rivalry with my old club Cardiff. But if Vincent Tan's Cardiff were playing Swansea this week, I would love it if Swansea won.

You guys need to keep reminding the resident redbirds on here about how there was a sea of red in some Cardiff games a few years back, and also how Tan isn't suddenly a great owner. He is simply getting his money back this season, and if they think he will keep any decent players over taking a big transfer fee, I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Any fan that is cheering Tan on is a fan that is also poking two fingers up at those of us who stayed away and forced Tan to renege on his rebrand.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:15 - Sep 3 with 1614 viewsRoryTorres

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:10 - Sep 3 by Bluebird

I don't believe we will stay up but i believe as a club we will be better than last time we were relegated.
10 points or 100 points i will always support my team just like back then when we were getting beaten by Stockport and Torquay etc.
I don't speak for the majority but i do know loads who will still be there through thick and thin but also know loads who will piss off to..
If we are relegated we will be a force in the championship and will record a first derby double over you.. Remember this thread

Why will the club be better? It will still be run by Tan you sellout.

Warnock is the only decent decision Tan has made in 8 years - Warnock saved the club from going to League 1. More's the pity because I would laugh my balls off if Tan lost a fortune on this ego trip.

Can't stand what that club has become, a pathetic happy clappy fan base who cries as soon as someone says "they aren't very good", or as soon as Match of the Day only show 3 minutes of them when most viewers have switched over to Babestation, and a fanbase that sees a home defeat to a poor Arsenal team as something to prove they can stay up.

My advice to your God-awful owner would be to cash in before the bet becomes null and void. The club can find a new owner, but it can never regain the character and resilience it used to show before the rebrand.

"Please turn us red Mr Tan, we want to be in the PL like Swansea", Pathetic.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:17 - Sep 3 with 1609 viewsRoryTorres

https://www.footballfancast.com/championship/cardiff-city-divided-we-all-stand-t

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=prKNW8WtKIbVgQ
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:07 - Sep 4 with 1510 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:08 - Sep 3 by RoryTorres

Ex-Cardiff City fan here.

Unlike some of the resident RedBirds/Bluebirds or whatever colour they have chosen on being for the sake of one season of dross in the Premier League, I stopped going to Cardiff games following the rebrand and have no affiliation for the club that has more references to Malaysia than to Wales.

What annoyed me, as much as anything else, was how easy fans turned on people who were opposed to that tw@t Vincent Tan's antics and abuse of the club history.

Remember, these cvnts only started protesting when they were struggling in the Championship. They conveniently forgot all of this when they started winning games.

Now, Tan is supposedly a great owner. But, I wouldn't trust him at all. He is a low-life and a hypocrite.

Too busy to attend games for the last 5 years, he has actually attended as many games this season as he had done in the previous two.
When he was being carried onto the pitch at the end of the promotion game last season, it was actually two club employees who carried him on. Not fans. Can you imagine having an ego that delicate?
Remember how he made a song and dance about donating some of Cardiff's prize money to charity the last time they were in the PL. Remember, he said he would do this every time Cardiff were in the PL. Has he done it this season? I don't think so because, where Vinny is involved in donating to charity, he is usually insistent on having photographers and journalists there. Imagine having an ego so delicate that he has to do that?

Cardiff fans will turn on him, and his lack of spending, as soon as they lose a few more games. They think that that defeat to Arsenal was a good result/performance? Let's be frank here, Arsenal would have lost to 17 of the PL teams on Sunday playing like they did. The only other team they would beat playing like that is Huddersfield.

Cardiff fans make a big point, as if it is a POSITIVE!!!, that this time they are in the PL playing in blue. I don't hear any other fans saying "Hey, we are Newcastle, and we are playing in black and white", or "Hey, we're Burnley and at least we are playing in claret and blue".

Some of the Cardiff fans on this thread also seem to have forgotten the pitiful and crap crowds they were getting as recently as this February.

I hate Swansea City, I always hope they lose, but I'll tell you all something for nothing. I hate Swansea because that is a rivalry with my old club Cardiff. But if Vincent Tan's Cardiff were playing Swansea this week, I would love it if Swansea won.

You guys need to keep reminding the resident redbirds on here about how there was a sea of red in some Cardiff games a few years back, and also how Tan isn't suddenly a great owner. He is simply getting his money back this season, and if they think he will keep any decent players over taking a big transfer fee, I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Any fan that is cheering Tan on is a fan that is also poking two fingers up at those of us who stayed away and forced Tan to renege on his rebrand.

Need to try harder, at least make it look like you aren’t a jack ffs.....pathetic effort

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 1500 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:19 - Sep 3 by byron

I think you miss the yanks invalid point. Swansea are debt free based on their actions not because of them. Please mate, I feel for you sometimes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:18 - Sep 4 with 1446 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:17 - Sep 4 by Loyal

I think you miss the yanks invalid point. Swansea are debt free based on their actions not because of them. Please mate, I feel for you sometimes.

They already said they have loaned you money to keep paying the bills, huge wages of players you have on loan elsewhere. No doubt they will hit you with how much when it’s suits, they are preparing you slowly for the bad news mark my words

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:43 - Sep 4 with 1419 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:07 - Sep 4 by byron

Need to try harder, at least make it look like you aren’t a jack ffs.....pathetic effort

Says the fuker who pretended to be a Jack when he joined PS
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:51 - Sep 4 with 1409 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:18 - Sep 4 by byron

They already said they have loaned you money to keep paying the bills, huge wages of players you have on loan elsewhere. No doubt they will hit you with how much when it’s suits, they are preparing you slowly for the bad news mark my words

You've made that bit up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:28 - Sep 4 with 1377 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:43 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

Says the fuker who pretended to be a Jack when he joined PS

Hey Penc, I'm in The Chatts tomorrow night for a few Punk bands. Free entry, let me know if you're there, first pints on me.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:07 - Sep 4 with 1350 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 12:51 - Sep 4 by Loyal

You've made that bit up.

Read between the lines, you wait til they say the club owes them this and that......didn’t think you were that nieve loyal? That’s what others are talking about on the other thread about finances to Washington.

L: We have used our own funds and put them into the club for advanced payments we would receive otherwise, but were waiting on. We have done that on multiple occasions and where appropriate we will continue to do that because we want the club on a more sound financial footing. So we stepped in and did that last season, and we have done it this season. We want to be thoughtful about it, but there are resources and planning behind that to make sure the club is financially secure.

In terms of that money you put in, does it return to you once those payments come in? Is there a requirement for that money to come back to you out of the football club?

JL: If we did not have that money back then it would equity. We would be putting equity in, we have not done that. If we put equity in then there would be no requirement for it to come back to us. Up to now, we have said that they are advances to the club that banks will not give us, and we are ready to step in and do that.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:25 - Sep 4 with 1307 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:07 - Sep 4 by byron

Read between the lines, you wait til they say the club owes them this and that......didn’t think you were that nieve loyal? That’s what others are talking about on the other thread about finances to Washington.

L: We have used our own funds and put them into the club for advanced payments we would receive otherwise, but were waiting on. We have done that on multiple occasions and where appropriate we will continue to do that because we want the club on a more sound financial footing. So we stepped in and did that last season, and we have done it this season. We want to be thoughtful about it, but there are resources and planning behind that to make sure the club is financially secure.

In terms of that money you put in, does it return to you once those payments come in? Is there a requirement for that money to come back to you out of the football club?

JL: If we did not have that money back then it would equity. We would be putting equity in, we have not done that. If we put equity in then there would be no requirement for it to come back to us. Up to now, we have said that they are advances to the club that banks will not give us, and we are ready to step in and do that.

I know.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:13 - Sep 4 with 1285 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:28 - Sep 4 by taffpunk

Hey Penc, I'm in The Chatts tomorrow night for a few Punk bands. Free entry, let me know if you're there, first pints on me.

I may do Taff although the Chats is not my pub of choice.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:13 - Sep 4 with 1239 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:13 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

I may do Taff although the Chats is not my pub of choice.

No probs, , some mates of mine are in the bands that are playing, so I'm getting the train there, and my other half is picking me and my mate up about half ten.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 1167 viewsRoryTorres

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:07 - Sep 4 by byron

I'm anti-Tan, that does not make me a Jack.

So, where's your red scarf you naughty little sell out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024