Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wot no. Byron? 15:34 - Sep 2 with 5659 viewsvetchonian

Doubt he will be trolling here tonight

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Wot no. Byron? on 21:23 - Sep 2 with 1611 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wot no. Byron? on 17:40 - Sep 2 by Bluebird

That wasn't route one today mucker..
We played well and gave it a go which is all i ask for.

Arsenal gain their second away win of the season. A vast improvement on last season when they only won one of thier last 11 away games. Cardiff had 22% possession fair play the scored from their only 2 shots on target.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wot no. Byron? on 21:24 - Sep 2 with 1607 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Wot no. Byron? on 21:16 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

It's going to be a long, tough season, under zero illusions about that.

There have been good signs, sure, but we need to turn that into more chances and wins. We're well behind over teams certainly in financial terms.

At least you are not burning money on mercenaries. One big difference between the Premier League and the Championship is the quality of finishing. Without a couple of good finishers it's difficult to survive in the Premier League.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Wot no. Byron? on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 1596 viewsairedale

Wot no. Byron? on 21:16 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

It's going to be a long, tough season, under zero illusions about that.

There have been good signs, sure, but we need to turn that into more chances and wins. We're well behind over teams certainly in financial terms.

Your club should grab as much cash as they can, and not spend most of it on players imo.
Wot no. Byron? on 21:31 - Sep 2 with 1569 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 21:26 - Sep 2 by airedale

Your club should grab as much cash as they can, and not spend most of it on players imo.

Exactly what we will do. 👌

Benny

Wot no. Byron? on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 1555 viewsthornabyswan

Wot no. Byron? on 21:24 - Sep 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least you are not burning money on mercenaries. One big difference between the Premier League and the Championship is the quality of finishing. Without a couple of good finishers it's difficult to survive in the Premier League.

The one season wonders won't be there long enough to
attract the mercenaries

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Wot no. Byron? on 21:56 - Sep 2 with 1531 viewsbluey_the_blue

Signings we've made have been players comfortable at Championship level, with something to prove in the Prem - Murphy, Reid, Cunningham etc. It's adopting the model Burnley used, not over spending initially and putting yourself in the position to compete to come back up.
Wot no. Byron? on 22:25 - Sep 2 with 1489 viewsAl_Bundy

The media keep harping on about comparing Palace to Cardiff start this season and it will all come good. Big difference though with Palace having 8 players out injured at the start of last season.
Wot no. Byron? on 22:41 - Sep 2 with 1458 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 22:25 - Sep 2 by Al_Bundy

The media keep harping on about comparing Palace to Cardiff start this season and it will all come good. Big difference though with Palace having 8 players out injured at the start of last season.

Not heard that comparison once....

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Wot no. Byron? on 22:42 - Sep 2 with 1468 viewsjackrabbit

Spot on! I could have written that myself. To be fair to Cardiff they gave it a good go today. They passed the ball well and were resolute in defence. Arsenal dominated possession for spells of the game but looked vulnerable especially from Cech's distribution. The big difference was the quality of Aubemayang and Lacazette when they had scoring opportunities - 2 outstanding goals. Cardiff had nobody of that quality in attack. Bobby Reid scored with an excellent header but no Cardiff player looked capable of shooting and scoring. That is where they are going to struggle.
Wot no. Byron? on 22:44 - Sep 2 with 1455 viewsLoyal

Wot no. Byron? on 21:56 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Signings we've made have been players comfortable at Championship level, with something to prove in the Prem - Murphy, Reid, Cunningham etc. It's adopting the model Burnley used, not over spending initially and putting yourself in the position to compete to come back up.

I'm not convinced that's intentional or just an excuse for not spending much money.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wot no. Byron? on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 1446 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 22:42 - Sep 2 by jackrabbit

Spot on! I could have written that myself. To be fair to Cardiff they gave it a good go today. They passed the ball well and were resolute in defence. Arsenal dominated possession for spells of the game but looked vulnerable especially from Cech's distribution. The big difference was the quality of Aubemayang and Lacazette when they had scoring opportunities - 2 outstanding goals. Cardiff had nobody of that quality in attack. Bobby Reid scored with an excellent header but no Cardiff player looked capable of shooting and scoring. That is where they are going to struggle.

PL finishing is on another level, there 3rd goal by lacazette, Bamba won’t have had to contend with that sort of class finish last season, that’s what 50/60 million gets you. World class finish.
We did well to compete with the possession we had I think. Passed the ball much better too. There is hope.

Benny

Wot no. Byron? on 22:51 - Sep 2 with 1445 viewsAl_Bundy

Wot no. Byron? on 22:41 - Sep 2 by byron

Not heard that comparison once....

The world according to Alan Parry.
Wot no. Byron? on 22:55 - Sep 2 with 1427 viewsLoyal

Wot no. Byron? on 22:51 - Sep 2 by Al_Bundy

The world according to Alan Parry.

Not Partridge?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wot no. Byron? on 22:56 - Sep 2 with 1416 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 22:55 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Not Partridge?

Monkey tennis

Benny

Wot no. Byron? on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 1238 viewsymaohyd

Was at the game yesterday. Was offered tickets through company i work for and i'm not going to say went because i had to, more than happy to go.

Only the second Cardiff game i've been to that hasn't involved the Swans. The other one was Chelsea away in the early 80's, was up in London, went to see Swans away against Palace one night (3-3, cup tie that was taken to a neutral venue, Cardiff!!! When Swans fan was murdered by a Palace fan) and Cardiff /Chelsea on another night....was mental.

Anyway, lovely atmosphere outside the ground, Cardiff fans are a much nicer lot than i had previously thought. Didn't think much of the singing inside, no worse than us (probably better) for home games last season, but not a patch on the atmosphere at the Liberty during our first few seasons. Considering you've just been promoted expected it to be much better...e.g. Huddersfield last season was bouncing.

Enjoyed the game, going back to a thread i started a few weeks ago(haven't changed by mind, firmed up my opinion) you are going to struggle massively, will rarely score let alone win, Warnock isn't good enough against new young creative coaches.

Aresenal are going through a transition , decent going forward and woeful at the back. That said if they'd scored ahain at 1-0 when they hit the post, could have been a duck shoot.

So in summary, Cardiff fans i met and sat by were a lovely group of people, chwarae teg, you had a go, but in my opinion you will have one of the lowest ever points tally, keep the faith, but..

I stil fuc king hate you

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Wot no. Byron? on 10:48 - Sep 3 with 1200 viewsLoyal

First decent opposition in the Premier league and their atmosphere is on par with Swansea?
Tells me all I need to know.

Wot no. Byron? on 13:03 - Sep 3 with 1137 viewsEbo

I said before the game that I fancied Cardiff to get something out of it and I was right - another defeat!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Wot no. Byron? on 14:42 - Sep 3 with 1095 viewshammy

Wot no. Byron? on 22:44 - Sep 2 by Loyal

I'm not convinced that's intentional or just an excuse for not spending much money.

Surely Tan will just trouser any profits in an attempt to get his loans back; he does have very large pockets ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Wot no. Byron? on 15:04 - Sep 3 with 1075 viewsAl_Bundy

You don't have an owner or a Dyche type Manager to do a Burnley.
Wot no. Byron? on 15:21 - Sep 3 with 1058 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 15:04 - Sep 3 by Al_Bundy

You don't have an owner or a Dyche type Manager to do a Burnley.

Why? Tan is far wealthier than Burnley’s owner, it’s also proven we have the best manager at championship level to get promoted again. Whether he would stay should we go down remains to be seen, he almost 70 I think, be phucked if I’d still be working at 70 if I was a millionaire......

Benny

Wot no. Byron? on 15:24 - Sep 3 with 1052 viewsbyron

Wot no. Byron? on 10:23 - Sep 3 by ymaohyd

Was at the game yesterday. Was offered tickets through company i work for and i'm not going to say went because i had to, more than happy to go.

Only the second Cardiff game i've been to that hasn't involved the Swans. The other one was Chelsea away in the early 80's, was up in London, went to see Swans away against Palace one night (3-3, cup tie that was taken to a neutral venue, Cardiff!!! When Swans fan was murdered by a Palace fan) and Cardiff /Chelsea on another night....was mental.

Anyway, lovely atmosphere outside the ground, Cardiff fans are a much nicer lot than i had previously thought. Didn't think much of the singing inside, no worse than us (probably better) for home games last season, but not a patch on the atmosphere at the Liberty during our first few seasons. Considering you've just been promoted expected it to be much better...e.g. Huddersfield last season was bouncing.

Enjoyed the game, going back to a thread i started a few weeks ago(haven't changed by mind, firmed up my opinion) you are going to struggle massively, will rarely score let alone win, Warnock isn't good enough against new young creative coaches.

Aresenal are going through a transition , decent going forward and woeful at the back. That said if they'd scored ahain at 1-0 when they hit the post, could have been a duck shoot.

So in summary, Cardiff fans i met and sat by were a lovely group of people, chwarae teg, you had a go, but in my opinion you will have one of the lowest ever points tally, keep the faith, but..

I stil fuc king hate you

Lovely people, really? That cannot be true, don’t ever let the people who actually live in Swansea know this, more and more of them appear to be moving here. Even loyal doesn’t live in the motherland now I hear😜🤪😂👀

Benny

Wot no. Byron? on 15:38 - Sep 3 with 1042 viewsLoyal

Wot no. Byron? on 15:24 - Sep 3 by byron

Lovely people, really? That cannot be true, don’t ever let the people who actually live in Swansea know this, more and more of them appear to be moving here. Even loyal doesn’t live in the motherland now I hear😜🤪😂👀

I have been in the fatherland for 5 months 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024