Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge & Co 22:28 - Sep 2 with 4154 viewsAl_Bundy

So.. with effectively the loan window shut should Potter bring Routledge, Dyer and Narsingh into the match day squads for selection?
Routledge & Co on 10:16 - Sep 3 with 714 viewsCatullus

If Narsingh is willing to work for it, I'd prefer him to Asoro right now. The youngster has energy and enthusiasm but is bullied too easily. Dan James is the same and it's not just his shooting, his crossing is like....well Dyers I suppose. Potter sees them in training, speaks to the board, knows all the facts and we've seen enough to know he can work some magic, he'll use them if he thinks it's right.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Routledge & Co on 11:33 - Sep 3 with 645 viewsDaggyjack

We've worked got 2 weeks to get all 3 up and running. We've got to include them now the window is shut and are not exactly in a position to leave them out.
Of course Dyer and Routledge are in decline but they'd still do ok in the Championship, as would Narsingh.
Routledge & Co on 11:58 - Sep 3 with 621 viewsScotia

Routledge & Co on 08:33 - Sep 3 by Whiterockin

Possibly, but then again we don't know the full background story. I still have a feeling that their salary is heavily dependent on being in the match day squad and it is a cost cutting exercise to keep them out. I really wouldn't be surprised to see a "contract terminated by mutual consent" statement soon.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that this may be the only reason they haven't featured.

Otherwise I genuinely think Dyer and Narsingh would have been involved, definitely this weekend at least, I don't think we can afford their appearance bonus.
Routledge & Co on 12:09 - Sep 3 with 610 viewsBadlands

All three. if they stay (other overseas options are available throughout the year), will play a big part in our season as suspensions, loss of form, injuries and fatigue set in.
The problem is they will be lacking game time.
I would trust Rutledge and Narsingh to deliver but not sure about Dyer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024