Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales Sports News. 18:56 - Sep 3 with 4285 viewslifelong

“Good wins for Newport and Wrexham while Cardiff City scored their first goals in the Premier League”.

“Oh, Swansea won but Oli McBurnie has pulled out of the Scotland squad with an injury.”

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:09 - Sep 3 with 3010 viewsOldjack

Ours wasn't a good win ,it was a miracle win

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:14 - Sep 3 with 2985 viewsplasjack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:09 - Sep 3 by Oldjack

Ours wasn't a good win ,it was a miracle win

Potter is a wizard.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:17 - Sep 3 with 2969 viewsJethroJack

The Cardiff supporting programme producers have had to endure 7 seasons of us in the top flight. They couldn't bring themselves to report our successes then, so they ain't going to bother now, especially with the Redturds about to crash & burn once again from the top flight 😁
BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:25 - Sep 3 with 2939 viewsBrynCartwright

I have to admit I actively tingle when Cardiff lose these days. Never used to. I wanted Cardiff to do well against English teams, but the rank media bias towards Cardiff these days has definitely made me much harsher towards our "cosmopolitan cousins".

They will definitely be coming back to the level they belong next year, and they will still not have the Gower on their doorstep.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 2928 viewswaynekerr55

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:25 - Sep 3 by BrynCartwright

I have to admit I actively tingle when Cardiff lose these days. Never used to. I wanted Cardiff to do well against English teams, but the rank media bias towards Cardiff these days has definitely made me much harsher towards our "cosmopolitan cousins".

They will definitely be coming back to the level they belong next year, and they will still not have the Gower on their doorstep.

Thegowerjack won't be happy with you

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:40 - Sep 3 with 2871 viewsBrynCartwright

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:27 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

Thegowerjack won't be happy with you

Why's that butt?

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:40 - Sep 3 with 2854 viewsbyron

It is on the doorstep to the thousands that live in port t, Neath, Carmarthen, maesteg etc....it’s only a few beaches, alright for a few hours, then what? Btw I have been to some of the worlds finest beaches, I like beaches.

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:45 - Sep 3 with 2830 viewssainthelens

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:40 - Sep 3 by byron

It is on the doorstep to the thousands that live in port t, Neath, Carmarthen, maesteg etc....it’s only a few beaches, alright for a few hours, then what? Btw I have been to some of the worlds finest beaches, I like beaches.

Jesus wept
One sad cvnt you really are.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:02 - Sep 3 with 2770 viewsCroftyjack

I have the pleasure of lived there and its a mini Cornwall and has over 20 beaches/coves too not a few...you lot go to Trecco bay don't you!!
BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:05 - Sep 3 with 2749 viewslifelong

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:02 - Sep 3 by Croftyjack

I have the pleasure of lived there and its a mini Cornwall and has over 20 beaches/coves too not a few...you lot go to Trecco bay don't you!!

A few of them pollute Pembrokeshire, they will all have left by tomorrow though, the approved schools start back.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:11 - Sep 3 with 2723 viewsplasjack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:02 - Sep 3 by Croftyjack

The further west you travel the clear the water becomes.
Cardiff bay is near the Severn estuary and has no real beaches unless you like Barry, but not a patch on Gower.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:32 - Sep 3 with 2545 viewswaynekerr55

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:40 - Sep 3 by BrynCartwright

Why's that butt?

It's Gower, not the Gower 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:04 - Sep 3 with 2430 viewsBluebird

I find the Gower nice but boring as fck after a few days but i can see why you brag it up. It,s the only thing you have that's better than Cardiff these days.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 2374 viewsBrynCartwright

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Bluebird

I find the Gower nice but boring as fck after a few days but i can see why you brag it up. It,s the only thing you have that's better than Cardiff these days.

It's great isn't it. Wide open spaces. Room for nature to breathe. Awesome beaches and clean waters. Cardiff has nothing like it you dildo.

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 2339 viewsbyron

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:16 - Sep 3 by BrynCartwright

It's great isn't it. Wide open spaces. Room for nature to breathe. Awesome beaches and clean waters. Cardiff has nothing like it you dildo.

It has awesome parks and beautiful buildings like any decent city, I guess you wouldn’t get that.

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:28 - Sep 3 with 2327 viewsjack2jack

So you've been to Rhossili then.👍
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:31 - Sep 3 with 2318 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm a bit ambivalent about C' diff as ever. But I'll enjoy BBCardiff reporting on a poor season.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:32 - Sep 3 with 2316 viewsscruffyjack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Bluebird

My favourite place on the planet, and I play golf at Pennard, but there again you do have cardiff docks.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:36 - Sep 3 with 2302 viewsjack2jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:32 - Sep 3 by scruffyjack

My favourite place on the planet, and I play golf at Pennard, but there again you do have cardiff docks.

I saw a lesser spotted Tesco trolley in Cardiff bay once, hell of a sight.😀
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:42 - Sep 3 with 2270 viewsBluebird

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:32 - Sep 3 by scruffyjack

As i say nice but boring after a few days.. Golf is boring to so the area probably suits you.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:51 - Sep 3 with 2246 viewsbyron

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:28 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

So you've been to Rhossili then.👍

Yeah lots of times, oxwich, llangennith, port e, 3 cliffs etc...I prefer Pembs fir beaches tho like Broad Haven south, fresh west, marloes, barafundle, Druidstone to name a few.
Globally, beaches in south goa, the whitsundays, Hawaii, Puerto Escondido, tulum, Sri Lanka, northern Spain, great ocean rd, Bali 👍

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:57 - Sep 3 with 2222 viewslifelong

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:51 - Sep 3 by byron

Yeah lots of times, oxwich, llangennith, port e, 3 cliffs etc...I prefer Pembs fir beaches tho like Broad Haven south, fresh west, marloes, barafundle, Druidstone to name a few.
Globally, beaches in south goa, the whitsundays, Hawaii, Puerto Escondido, tulum, Sri Lanka, northern Spain, great ocean rd, Bali 👍

I went to Splott once, picked up a nasty infection.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 2210 viewsjack2jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:51 - Sep 3 by byron

Spend a lot of time away from Cardiff then, don't blame you tbh.😂
BBC Wales Sports News. on 23:07 - Sep 3 with 2191 viewsGeoffThom

I just luv the way they market the mud pond as the bay 🤣🤣🤣🤣it's a blocked in river by an estuary, come to swansea to sèe a real bay
BBC Wales Sports News. on 08:53 - Sep 4 with 1978 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You can always visit the mudflats off Cardiff (AKA known as Cardiff Bay which is not even a bay)

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024