Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales Sports News. 18:56 - Sep 3 with 4286 viewslifelong

“Good wins for Newport and Wrexham while Cardiff City scored their first goals in the Premier League”.

“Oh, Swansea won but Oli McBurnie has pulled out of the Scotland squad with an injury.”

BBC Wales Sports News. on 08:58 - Sep 4 with 1210 viewsLoyal

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:40 - Sep 3 by byron

It is on the doorstep to the thousands that live in port t, Neath, Carmarthen, maesteg etc....it’s only a few beaches, alright for a few hours, then what? Btw I have been to some of the worlds finest beaches, I like beaches.

Ah, Maesteg, stronghold of the young Jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Wales Sports News. on 11:54 - Sep 4 with 1138 viewsjackal

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:57 - Sep 3 by lifelong

I went to Splott once, picked up a nasty infection.

What was her name?
BBC Wales Sports News. on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 1117 viewsBrynCartwright

BBC Wales Sports News. on 08:53 - Sep 4 by felixstowe_jack

You can always visit the mudflats off Cardiff (AKA known as Cardiff Bay which is not even a bay)

Which are soon to be augmented by the dumping of some ever so slightly radioactive English mud nearby.

Cannot believe the WA signed that one off.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

BBC Wales Sports News. on 12:26 - Sep 4 with 1099 viewsJoe_bradshaw

BBC Wales Sports News. on 11:54 - Sep 4 by jackal

What was her name?

Most probably Clostridium Difficile.

Known as C Diff.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BBC Wales Sports News. on 12:35 - Sep 4 with 1092 viewsvetchonian

BBC Wales Sports News. on 12:11 - Sep 4 by BrynCartwright

Which are soon to be augmented by the dumping of some ever so slightly radioactive English mud nearby.

It's to light up the lagoon at night

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

BBC Wales Sports News. on 18:59 - Sep 4 with 1009 viewsplasjack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 12:11 - Sep 4 by BrynCartwright

Oh dear hope it reaches the football club, they will need lighting up in their quest to beat the lowest points total.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:41 - Sep 4 with 989 viewsProfessor

I was in Cardiff a few weeks ago for a wedding. It was a lovely city, lived there and loved it. However, it really has become shabby. Areas like Cathays have become dirty and sleazy. The Bay is nothing special, in fact pretty rubbish compared to the majestic Liverpool waterfront. Although there are some nice beaches west of Cardiff and Barry it has nothing on the Gower or Pembrokeshire.
Swansea has more natural beauty. Cardiff is a small city in the great scheme of things. Fortunes rise and fall, but not the natural environment
BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:55 - Sep 4 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:17 - Sep 3 by JethroJack

The Cardiff supporting programme producers have had to endure 7 seasons of us in the top flight. They couldn't bring themselves to report our successes then, so they ain't going to bother now, especially with the Redturds about to crash & burn once again from the top flight 😁

It's really affected them big time. I remember the years of crowing and when we overtook them it was a huge body blow which they never really got over.

Did they show the goals by the way? I'd be surprised if the bluebirds had scored as good a goal (as our second on Saturday) when they were in the Championship.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:30 - Sep 4 with 944 viewsDewi1jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:55 - Sep 4 by Brynmill_Jack

It's really affected them big time. I remember the years of crowing and when we overtook them it was a huge body blow which they never really got over.

Did they show the goals by the way? I'd be surprised if the bluebirds had scored as good a goal (as our second on Saturday) when they were in the Championship.

Well at least we know their club will have the City fans in tears this season.
Like we did when Luke scored against them.

Or don't tears of laughter count?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:38 - Sep 4 with 932 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:30 - Sep 4 by Dewi1jack

Well at least we know their club will have the City fans in tears this season.
Like we did when Luke scored against them.

Or don't tears of laughter count?

Luke Moore - I wonder if he's still available lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:57 - Sep 4 with 903 viewsbyron

BBC Wales Sports News. on 19:41 - Sep 4 by Professor

I was in Cardiff a few weeks ago for a wedding. It was a lovely city, lived there and loved it. However, it really has become shabby. Areas like Cathays have become dirty and sleazy. The Bay is nothing special, in fact pretty rubbish compared to the majestic Liverpool waterfront. Although there are some nice beaches west of Cardiff and Barry it has nothing on the Gower or Pembrokeshire.
Swansea has more natural beauty. Cardiff is a small city in the great scheme of things. Fortunes rise and fall, but not the natural environment

Cathays sleazy? Jeepers, students sleazy? Posh tw@ts is more the ilk these days as it’s an expensive hobby, partic here. It might be shabby but the council is already de-student ing the area by refusing hmo’s. The city is growing, soon it will hit 500,000 residents. Twice the size of dying Swansea. At least you have your beaches nearby eh? No wonder you are all moving east. As for Liverpool, you must be having a laugh, the Albert dock, never been so bored as a trip there I was.

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:58 - Sep 4 with 901 viewsLoyal

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:57 - Sep 4 by byron

Cathays sleazy? Jeepers, students sleazy? Posh tw@ts is more the ilk these days as it’s an expensive hobby, partic here. It might be shabby but the council is already de-student ing the area by refusing hmo’s. The city is growing, soon it will hit 500,000 residents. Twice the size of dying Swansea. At least you have your beaches nearby eh? No wonder you are all moving east. As for Liverpool, you must be having a laugh, the Albert dock, never been so bored as a trip there I was.

Such a large population, such a small support.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:03 - Sep 4 with 894 viewsbyron

BBC Wales Sports News. on 20:58 - Sep 4 by Loyal

Such a large population, such a small support.

32000 is small? That’s your biggest ever crowd is it not? You are obsessed with size loyal, the ladies not been kind to you or something? You should see the amount of new houses being built to the north west and north east, they want to add 150,000 to the population. They have to meet demand I guess, lots of folk want to move here

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 882 viewsjack2jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:03 - Sep 4 by byron

32000 is small? That’s your biggest ever crowd is it not? You are obsessed with size loyal, the ladies not been kind to you or something? You should see the amount of new houses being built to the north west and north east, they want to add 150,000 to the population. They have to meet demand I guess, lots of folk want to move here

Aye and you still won't fill your stadium😂
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:30 - Sep 4 with 864 viewsbyron

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:09 - Sep 4 by jack2jack

Aye and you still won't fill your stadium😂

That’s strange as I couldn’t get a ticket the other day......live on Sky, again, like Newcastle....

Benny

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:38 - Sep 4 with 848 viewsjack2jack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:30 - Sep 4 by byron

That’s strange as I couldn’t get a ticket the other day......live on Sky, again, like Newcastle....

You obviously didn't try hard enough.
Live on Sky sports, it's the Live bit I'm struggling with,although from what I've read, you did put in a bit of effort, still nil points at the end of the day.
Nice chatting with you as always.TTFN.
BBC Wales Sports News. on 21:40 - Sep 4 with 844 viewsscruffyjack

BBC Wales Sports News. on 22:32 - Sep 3 by scruffyjack

My favourite place on the planet, and I play golf at Pennard, but there again you do have cardiff docks.

Forgot to mention all the films they’ve made up there like ‘Black Hawk Down’ & ‘Capt Phillips’. Proper classics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024