Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with the Owners 19:05 - Sep 3 with 40384 viewsHeadmaster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45396360

"Swansea City's owners have warned it could take years for the club to return to the Premier League as they confront the "harsh reality" of relegation."
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 19:08]
Interview with the Owners on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 2335 viewsjasper_T

It makes no sense for them to saddle the club with artificially expensive debt. They and their investors want a profitable company.

If they want to make £200k just refuse to buy Andre Ayew and pay out an end of year dividend. The Trust takes a 21% cut but they've not had to drop £1m in the interim.
Interview with the Owners on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 2335 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interview with the Owners on 21:40 - Sep 3 by majorraglan

Indeed, but my point was any arrangement mustnt be more expensive than what they get commercially.

Well if the funding is not available on the open market there is an argument that any rate that can be obtained is the commercial rate. Business loans tend to have bespoke terms.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Interview with the Owners on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 2333 viewsQJumpingJack

SK: "You are stuck with us for a while" is a massive two fingers up to the fans.
Interview with the Owners on 21:46 - Sep 3 with 2304 viewsShaky

Interview with the Owners on 21:43 - Sep 3 by QJumpingJack

SK: "You are stuck with us for a while" is a massive two fingers up to the fans.

Wrong.

If the article is substantially true, it is actually a statement of support.

Read between the lines and you will see the club is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy.

Who else is on the horizon willing to take a punt at this juncture?

Nobody is the answer.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Interview with the Owners on 21:47 - Sep 3 with 2296 views_

Interview with the Owners on 21:23 - Sep 3 by Shaky

This is without doubt the most interesting claim in the article, which interestingly comes less than 24 hours after i asked in another thread what commitments they originally made to the sellers about supporting th eclub financially.

2 key implications:

IF they have actually done this they are putting fresh money on the line. That's unequivocally good news.

The bad news is it almost certainly means the club would have lost the full support of its bankers well before relegation and the summer's transfer movements. in other words it puts paid to the spin being peddled by the errand boy team that the woes are all related to relegation.

"So we stepped in and did that last season, and we have done it this season."
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 21:30]

Not really but there's limits and sometimes we need more scope.

Fraud.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Interview with the Owners on 21:48 - Sep 3 with 2283 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 21:25 - Sep 3 by _

Genuine question - how much money have you put into the Club in the last 10 years - £100?

Must i add up the total value spent of every fire from hell on the outside, freezing like the north pole on the inside lewis's pasty as well ?

Not that i care where fans of the Swans come from, more the merrier etc, but having some valley commando talk to a Jack like it ain't their club is a bit strong quite frankly, how much money have you put into Aberdare FC in the last 10 yrs ? £100 ?
Interview with the Owners on 21:49 - Sep 3 with 2274 viewsTom1912

So the dragging out of the Woods saga basically being boiled down to “we hoped they’d panic and sell him at a discount on deadline day”. The owners must have been shocked to see not everyone operates like that.
Interview with the Owners on 21:50 - Sep 3 with 2253 views_

Interview with the Owners on 21:34 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

I'm no expert so this is an open question to the more informed, is it possible that the septics or a company or business affiliated to them loaned us a million quid and charged us 20% interest, is that a legit way of extracting money out of the club ?

I suspect there is a whole load of reasons why this couldn't be done but i'm sure Sam and the Riddler did something along those lines.

Thoughts ?

Thoughts?? Haha is that a serious question be fooked?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Interview with the Owners on 21:52 - Sep 3 with 2221 views_

Interview with the Owners on 21:37 - Sep 3 by Darran

So if he lives abroad now and can’t get to games the same applies to your chum E20 then yeah? lol

What a facking mug.

E20 is supportive of the Club and does his best to promote a balance into the debate.

The other guy gives zero to the Swans and pretty much never has.

You're still ducking the question asked earlier because you know shit. That's you all over.

Interview with the Owners on 21:55 - Sep 3 with 2187 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 21:50 - Sep 3 by _

Thoughts?? Haha is that a serious question be fooked?

Yeah, my next question is to you. Were you always this boring and can you please tell us once again about that expansive tika taka game plan Clement was going to return us to in his 2 nd season ?

Y'know being the oracle of everything football like..
Interview with the Owners on 21:57 - Sep 3 with 2162 views_

Interview with the Owners on 21:48 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

Must i add up the total value spent of every fire from hell on the outside, freezing like the north pole on the inside lewis's pasty as well ?

Not that i care where fans of the Swans come from, more the merrier etc, but having some valley commando talk to a Jack like it ain't their club is a bit strong quite frankly, how much money have you put into Aberdare FC in the last 10 yrs ? £100 ?

Hee hee so it's true, not even the £100?

Sums you up.

Valley Commado - Thousands and thousands - Anthony Lewis £50

Interview with the Owners on 22:00 - Sep 3 with 2117 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There's a few views here, one thing is for sure the sale for personal gain has not brought value to the club which is a community asset; 20,000 people turn up regularly and hand over their hard earned cash.
Greedy and selfish decision.

Interview with the Owners on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 2102 viewsDarran

Interview with the Owners on 21:52 - Sep 3 by _

E20 is supportive of the Club and does his best to promote a balance into the debate.

The other guy gives zero to the Swans and pretty much never has.

You're still ducking the question asked earlier because you know shit. That's you all over.

Silly me I could have sworn you asked him how much money he was putting in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 with 2067 viewsthornabyswan

Anybody available to comment from the Trust.
Or is it silence till Wednesday.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 with 2064 views_

Interview with the Owners on 21:49 - Sep 3 by Tom1912

So the dragging out of the Woods saga basically being boiled down to “we hoped they’d panic and sell him at a discount on deadline day”. The owners must have been shocked to see not everyone operates like that.

So criticise them when they pay over the odds and criticise them for being careful?

What if Woods would've turned out a flop? Fans are already criticising Asoro and Mckay.

Interview with the Owners on 22:07 - Sep 3 with 2037 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 by thornabyswan

Phil's second reign is turning out like his first.

I feel hoodwinked.

Interview with the Owners on 22:08 - Sep 3 with 2026 viewsthornabyswan

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 by _

So criticise them when they pay over the odds and criticise them for being careful?

What if Woods would've turned out a flop? Fans are already criticising Asoro and Mckay.

A few have yes most have questioned are they as good as Dyer

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Interview with the Owners on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 2009 viewsDarran

One of the funniest things is that they keep mentioning expanded the stadium.

Surely the dullest çunts on here can see that that’s Bollox and never going to happen. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interview with the Owners on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 2009 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 21:57 - Sep 3 by _

Hee hee so it's true, not even the £100?

Sums you up.

Valley Commado - Thousands and thousands - Anthony Lewis £50

Listen my good friend, just because you say "it's true " doesn't mean that it is, but i'll play along.

If i said £10,000 would that be enough ?

If i said £5000 would that be enough ?

If i said over the last 10 yrs flying from all over the world to get to games so around £20,000 would that be enough ?

If i said £1000 would that be enough ?

If i said all of the above combined, would that be enough? say it is, what is your point ?

Valley Commando-thousands and thousands- me, local born and bred Jack ,over £20,000 and counting and it proves absolutely fook all ! not only that but how fookin' classless do you need to be i wonder ?

You spent some money to watch a team your not local to, if you'd just supported Aberdare FC your actual local club, you'd have saved those thousands and thousands !! unfortunately for me, the Swans are my local club, can't help where your born see mush .

Interview with the Owners on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 2005 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 by _

I think our recruitment over the last two years is universally accepted as very poor including by the Americans and Jenkins.

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 with 1985 viewslonglostjack

Interview with the Owners on 21:43 - Sep 3 by QJumpingJack

Arrogant bastaards.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 with 1984 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:10 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

Listen my good friend, just because you say "it's true " doesn't mean that it is, but i'll play along.

If i said £10,000 would that be enough ?

If i said £5000 would that be enough ?

If i said over the last 10 yrs flying from all over the world to get to games so around £20,000 would that be enough ?

If i said £1000 would that be enough ?

If i said all of the above combined, would that be enough? say it is, what is your point ?

Valley Commando-thousands and thousands- me, local born and bred Jack ,over £20,000 and counting and it proves absolutely fook all ! not only that but how fookin' classless do you need to be i wonder ?

You spent some money to watch a team your not local to, if you'd just supported Aberdare FC your actual local club, you'd have saved those thousands and thousands !! unfortunately for me, the Swans are my local club, can't help where your born see mush .

You give nothing to the Club.

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 with 1983 viewsPhil_S

Interview with the Owners on 22:05 - Sep 3 by thornabyswan

Thanks for the question - update will be provided at the forum on Wednesday which will also be available on our website for those that are unable or unwilling to attend.

Unfortunately much of our update is not hidden behind confidentiality agreements but ensuring that we do not damage any legal case that we may have which means everything needs checking and double checking which is what we have been doing this evening since the monthly board meeting ended

I appreciate the frustration at the moment, one I suspect that many of the board share at the moment but we will be saying what we are able to and updating on Wednesday.
Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 with 1934 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Thanks for the question - update will be provided at the forum on Wednesday which will also be available on our website for those that are unable or unwilling to attend.

Unfortunately much of our update is not hidden behind confidentiality agreements but ensuring that we do not damage any legal case that we may have which means everything needs checking and double checking which is what we have been doing this evening since the monthly board meeting ended

I appreciate the frustration at the moment, one I suspect that many of the board share at the moment but we will be saying what we are able to and updating on Wednesday.

As I thought we've got to wait for these ridiculous forums.

Get t out there, why wait? It's ridiculous.

Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 with 1934 viewsthornabyswan

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Thanks for the reply.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024