Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with the Owners 19:05 - Sep 3 with 40338 viewsHeadmaster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45396360

"Swansea City's owners have warned it could take years for the club to return to the Premier League as they confront the "harsh reality" of relegation."
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 19:08]
Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 with 2486 viewscanary_jack

Interview with the Owners on 21:38 - Sep 3 by Shaky

It is possible to do it, but in violation of Company Law, and i doubt very much this has been happening.

Rather the distressed financial situation is entirely consistent with the analysis i have been putting out since the '17 accounts came out

Here's the thread where i discussed all that if you want to take a look:
https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/219920/3096249/audited

Would a debt factoring style relationship not be possible? Advancing cash payments to deal with cash flow issues and then taking a large chunk of that initially owned. So effectively the club receives say £30m in transfer fees to cover large monthly salary costs in the short term, whilst the debt factor receives the fully owed amount, say £40m, several months later. Wouldn’t need to disclose in the accounts if not present at year end and is considered off balance sheet financing. Would tie in with both what’s been said and what most fans believe...
Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 with 2486 viewsjasper_T

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Thanks for the question - update will be provided at the forum on Wednesday which will also be available on our website for those that are unable or unwilling to attend.

Unfortunately much of our update is not hidden behind confidentiality agreements but ensuring that we do not damage any legal case that we may have which means everything needs checking and double checking which is what we have been doing this evening since the monthly board meeting ended

I appreciate the frustration at the moment, one I suspect that many of the board share at the moment but we will be saying what we are able to and updating on Wednesday.

Levien saying he wants to sit down without lawyers was a bit cheeky, considering.
Interview with the Owners on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 2471 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 22:11 - Sep 3 by _

You give nothing to the Club.

Ok sweet heart, i find that quite heartening actually because everyone knows you're always wrong on here which of course thankfully means that everyone knows the truth, not that i actually give a fook what you think, hardly a banner of truth and knowledge are you dear ?
Interview with the Owners on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 2463 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Thanks for the question - update will be provided at the forum on Wednesday which will also be available on our website for those that are unable or unwilling to attend.

Unfortunately much of our update is not hidden behind confidentiality agreements but ensuring that we do not damage any legal case that we may have which means everything needs checking and double checking which is what we have been doing this evening since the monthly board meeting ended

I appreciate the frustration at the moment, one I suspect that many of the board share at the moment but we will be saying what we are able to and updating on Wednesday.

Thanks for the update, I'm sure you have to take advice on anything that is potentially admissable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Interview with the Owners on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 2455 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 by canary_jack

Would a debt factoring style relationship not be possible? Advancing cash payments to deal with cash flow issues and then taking a large chunk of that initially owned. So effectively the club receives say £30m in transfer fees to cover large monthly salary costs in the short term, whilst the debt factor receives the fully owed amount, say £40m, several months later. Wouldn’t need to disclose in the accounts if not present at year end and is considered off balance sheet financing. Would tie in with both what’s been said and what most fans believe...

Yes but according to the Res my question was a stupid one! seems not so stupid after all then, thanks.
Interview with the Owners on 22:21 - Sep 3 with 2436 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Thanks, I know that anything potentially admissable has to be checked, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this sort of legal minefield any more.

Double post, losing the plot!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 22:32]

Interview with the Owners on 22:21 - Sep 3 with 2430 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:16 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

Ok sweet heart, i find that quite heartening actually because everyone knows you're always wrong on here which of course thankfully means that everyone knows the truth, not that i actually give a fook what you think, hardly a banner of truth and knowledge are you dear ?

Yep, zero worth.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Interview with the Owners on 22:22 - Sep 3 with 2418 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:18 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

Yes but according to the Res my question was a stupid one! seems not so stupid after all then, thanks.

You asked a completely different question

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Interview with the Owners on 22:26 - Sep 3 with 2364 viewsPhil_S

Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 by thornabyswan

Thanks for the reply.

No probs
Interview with the Owners on 22:26 - Sep 3 with 2360 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interview with the Owners on 22:15 - Sep 3 by jasper_T

Levien saying he wants to sit down without lawyers was a bit cheeky, considering.

Suggest he puts any proposal in writing.

Interview with the Owners on 22:29 - Sep 3 with 2345 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 22:21 - Sep 3 by _

Yep, zero worth.

Just like your comments on here, and your commitment to your local team Aberdare FC .

A valley commando who wants to be a Jack, spends thousands to try and prove his worth, thinks that's what makes you a Jack , end result ? zero worth !

Interview with the Owners on 22:37 - Sep 3 with 2295 viewsdeanscfc

Most of that is BS. They don't even admit that their main mistakes were in selling our best players..something which just about everyone could see would get us relegated.
Interview with the Owners on 22:38 - Sep 3 with 2282 viewsjasper_T

Interview with the Owners on 22:37 - Sep 3 by deanscfc

Most of that is BS. They don't even admit that their main mistakes were in selling our best players..something which just about everyone could see would get us relegated.

Our best players that were determined to leave, yeah.
Interview with the Owners on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 2266 viewsDarran

Anyway who took the photo of the interview?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interview with the Owners on 22:43 - Sep 3 with 2240 viewsPawelAbbott

Interview with the Owners on 19:31 - Sep 3 by TenbySwan

I have read this through and my thoughts are that I just don't trust them.

What they say and what they do are two different things.

Q. Have you put money into the club

A . Yes, and reading between the lines, we have had it all back.

We are still paying for transfers we made in the past. - so where has all the money gone?

We have players on loan here, there and everywhere.

Perhaps they will issue a FULL set of independently audited accounts out to prove what the situation is.

The sellouts have put us in this position

Support the boys , - FECK the board!

"We are still paying for the transfers we made in the past"

yes and we should still be receiving from the sales we made in the past.
We made a net profit, where has that money gone?
We sold the repayments to the bank to fund transfers and smooth the cash flow but overall there should have been a profit
Interview with the Owners on 22:46 - Sep 3 with 2221 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:29 - Sep 3 by icecoldjack

Just like your comments on here, and your commitment to your local team Aberdare FC .

A valley commando who wants to be a Jack, spends thousands to try and prove his worth, thinks that's what makes you a Jack , end result ? zero worth !

Silly boy, you've just insulted half the message board.

Ant, I will repeat, you give nothing to the Swans.

Interview with the Owners on 22:47 - Sep 3 with 2208 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:37 - Sep 3 by deanscfc

I think it's probably just you that thinks that I'm afraid. They weren't going to play for us again, and that wasn't the Club's decision.

Interview with the Owners on 22:49 - Sep 3 with 2194 viewsdeanscfc

Interview with the Owners on 22:38 - Sep 3 by jasper_T

Our best players that were determined to leave, yeah.

They signed a contract. Makes no effin difference. At the very least you replace them. Selling both siggy and llorente at the same time was basically like signing a piece of paper to say 'i accept relegation'. Total stupidity given they had together scored most of the goals. Same with previous signings we sold without replacing.
Interview with the Owners on 22:56 - Sep 3 with 2136 viewsdeanscfc

Interview with the Owners on 22:47 - Sep 3 by _

I think it's probably just you that thinks that I'm afraid. They weren't going to play for us again, and that wasn't the Club's decision.

That's now how a contract works.
Interview with the Owners on 22:59 - Sep 3 with 2119 views_

Interview with the Owners on 22:56 - Sep 3 by deanscfc

That's now how a contract works.

A contract means nothing, you should know that.

Interview with the Owners on 23:01 - Sep 3 with 2114 viewsicecoldjack

Interview with the Owners on 22:46 - Sep 3 by _

Silly boy, you've just insulted half the message board.

Ant, I will repeat, you give nothing to the Swans.

Ahh dear boy, you failed to read my first reply, where i made it clear all are welcome, more the merrier etc, it's just you that is insecure about your Jack Status not anyone else.

But i guess it's ok for you to insult the other half of the board born and bred Swansea Jacks,some who work rotation jobs abroad eh ?

Silly boy chris, you'll never be what i am(a swansea jack) and it must hurt to bring it down to a level where you need to count money to justify your worth.

You are loved by all us Jacks on here though, Aberdare needs you too though Crissy boy !!

Interview with the Owners on 23:14 - Sep 3 with 2064 viewsbuilthjack

The pair of lying, devious, scheming kunts have spoken. Tw@ts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Interview with the Owners on 23:19 - Sep 3 with 2043 viewsEasternJack

Interview with the Owners on 21:05 - Sep 3 by Darran

lol

If only we had some form of fan representation in the shareholding to answer these questions...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Interview with the Owners on 23:22 - Sep 3 with 2030 viewsjasper_T

Interview with the Owners on 22:49 - Sep 3 by deanscfc

They signed a contract. Makes no effin difference. At the very least you replace them. Selling both siggy and llorente at the same time was basically like signing a piece of paper to say 'i accept relegation'. Total stupidity given they had together scored most of the goals. Same with previous signings we sold without replacing.

We brought in Tammy, Bony, Clucas, Mesa, Sanches and in January Andre Ayew.

The mistake was in the dross we bought with the money from the sales, not that we sold Gylfi at all. Losing your best players for big money is a natural part of football, something all but a very, very select few have to deal with on an almost-annual basis.
Interview with the Owners on 23:38 - Sep 3 with 1991 views_

Interview with the Owners on 23:19 - Sep 3 by EasternJack

If only we had some form of fan representation in the shareholding to answer these questions...

It's an absolute pisstake isn't it?!

Do the owners still consider the Trust are complete bunch or imbeciles?

We ask the Trust a question and we get no response, we've no idea what they are up to except hiding behind legal confidentiality. We have the finance affiliate more interested in making cheap comments about our players than communicating with the fans the questions we pose. And we have Phil S who seems to have only joined again so he can be the big man and take centre stage in these anal forums.

I mean, WTF.... When is it ever going to change :-(

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024