Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. 21:46 - Sep 3 with 9577 viewsjackrmee

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-owners-n

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-transcript-washi

1) "Swansea City's majority shareholders did not sanction the signing of Ryan Woods during the summer transfer window due to reservations over whether he was the right fit for the club."
*So it seems they don't trust GP to be able to know what players he needs?

2) "I think it is pretty clear Huw has changed his role this summer and we have brought someone like Kyle in to make our recruitment stronger and we have changed our strategy and personnel."
*So they bring in Kyle with GP, but don't listen to anything he says?

[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 21:55]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 21:55 - Sep 3 with 4897 viewsjack2jack

'IT' was not the right fit, not HE, don't know if the wording is significant or not!
Just wondering!
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:01 - Sep 3 with 4864 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 21:55 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

'IT' was not the right fit, not HE, don't know if the wording is significant or not!
Just wondering!

I copy/pasted it right from WOL article mate, so it must have said "he".

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:08 - Sep 3 with 4828 viewsLeonWasGod

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 21:55 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

Just wondering!

Are you saying it’s more likely to mean fit financially rather than technically, otherwise they wouldn’t have spent what seemed like weeks pursuing him? If so, I agree.
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:09 - Sep 3 with 4826 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:01 - Sep 3 by jackrmee

Ah I see what's happened...the transcript says "it" and the WOL article says "he". They've changed the wording for some unknown reason. Media aye
Not that I think it means much tbh.

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:10 - Sep 3 with 4815 viewsjack2jack

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:01 - Sep 3 by jackrmee

It deffo says it, which leads me to believe and I think it's been quoted, it was down to a few quid, which also says to me that they are not willing to put money in, for players who could add value, not much support for GP there is it.And it's not like we're talking millions.
I know we've got to balance the books, but sometimes it's speculate to accumulate.
Just my observation👍
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:14 - Sep 3 with 4793 viewsjackrmee

"We’re not selling the club. We’re here to rebuild and we’re determined. So if anybody’s hoping we’re selling the club, they’re sorely mistaken."
"You’re going to be stuck with us for a while."

Dear me.

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 4772 viewsTNT

I thought no negativity was allowed on here until January?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 4757 viewsjack2jack

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:08 - Sep 3 by LeonWasGod

Are you saying it’s more likely to mean fit financially rather than technically, otherwise they wouldn’t have spent what seemed like weeks pursuing him? If so, I agree.

That's exactly what I'm saying.👍
Login to get fewer ads

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:19 - Sep 3 with 4750 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:16 - Sep 3 by TNT

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 4708 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:16 - Sep 3 by TNT

Forgot to send my Xmas cards, damn.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:25 - Sep 3 with 4704 views_

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:10 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

It deffo says it, which leads me to believe and I think it's been quoted, it was down to a few quid, which also says to me that they are not willing to put money in, for players who could add value, not much support for GP there is it.And it's not like we're talking millions.
I know we've got to balance the books, but sometimes it's speculate to accumulate.
Just my observation👍

No, it suggests £6.5m was a pisstake from a lower league club for one of their players that hadn't played the last 12 games where they'd won 10 of them.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:26 - Sep 3 with 4697 viewsjackrmee

TBF that is quite a decent interview and they come out sounding rather tidy and talking sense.
Of course, it could well be a piece of sheepskin being draped across my retinas, but who knows?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 22:28]

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:28 - Sep 3 with 4680 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:26 - Sep 3 by jackrmee

TBF that is quite a decent interview and they come out sounding rather tidy and talking sense.
Of course, it could well be a piece of sheepskin being draped across my retinas, but who knows?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 22:28]

Could be, one things for sure the sellouts got this all wrong.

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:31 - Sep 3 with 4654 viewslonglostjack

“He is very effective in the role he plays, but ultimately when we did our diligence we thought it was not the ideal fit for us at this time.“
That would be the same diligence that got us Bobbly Bradley would it clueless Jason? Has that diligence got a name? Landon perhaps?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:33 - Sep 3 with 4643 viewsjack2jack

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:25 - Sep 3 by _

No, it suggests £6.5m was a pisstake from a lower league club for one of their players that hadn't played the last 12 games where they'd won 10 of them.

Well if he hadn't played, and he was persona non what's it why did we go to the wire with it, no they were arguing over a few quid for a player that Potter wanted, but they let him down, and don't start on players that we've payed to much for, sometimes twice.
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:33 - Sep 3 with 4641 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:31 - Sep 3 by longlostjack

“He is very effective in the role he plays, but ultimately when we did our diligence we thought it was not the ideal fit for us at this time.“
That would be the same diligence that got us Bobbly Bradley would it clueless Jason? Has that diligence got a name? Landon perhaps?

Maybe they just mean that they think he's heck of a player, but a bit of a prick

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:36 - Sep 3 with 4621 viewslonglostjack

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:33 - Sep 3 by jackrmee

Maybe they just mean that they think he's heck of a player, but a bit of a prick

It would take one to know one I suppose.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:43 - Sep 3 with 4571 views_

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:33 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

Well if he hadn't played, and he was persona non what's it why did we go to the wire with it, no they were arguing over a few quid for a player that Potter wanted, but they let him down, and don't start on players that we've payed to much for, sometimes twice.

To get him at a price we felt more comfortable in spending of course.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:45 - Sep 3 with 4555 viewsTheKirkyLife

As much as I despise these people I have to agree that a lot of this interview makes sense lining up with rumours heard and confirmed.

We ARE still paying the price for Premier League fire fighting. Avoiding Woods sounds like trying to ensure we don't have a repeat of Roque Mesa. Certainly the feeling I get is that we'll be better prepared in January to invest.

Just hope we're still in and around the play-off picture by then to actually make it worth the time.
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 4531 viewsjack2jack

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:43 - Sep 3 by _

To get him at a price we felt more comfortable in spending of course.

Yes yes we all know we're in the sh!t financially.
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 4530 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:45 - Sep 3 by TheKirkyLife

As much as I despise these people I have to agree that a lot of this interview makes sense lining up with rumours heard and confirmed.

We ARE still paying the price for Premier League fire fighting. Avoiding Woods sounds like trying to ensure we don't have a repeat of Roque Mesa. Certainly the feeling I get is that we'll be better prepared in January to invest.

Just hope we're still in and around the play-off picture by then to actually make it worth the time.

I have a funny feeling that an orderly restructuring would not necessarily include as many wingers.

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:50 - Sep 3 with 4518 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:33 - Sep 3 by jack2jack

Sounds like, they thought he was a prick, but if they could get him at a bargain price then that would have been OK.
I can see the sense in that tbh.

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:53 - Sep 3 with 4506 viewsjackrmee

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:48 - Sep 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I have a funny feeling that an orderly restructuring would not necessarily include as many wingers.

Aye, they wanted rid of Narsingh, Routs and Dyer, hence why they haven't played I think.
Probably go in January along with Bony and get some more youngsters in

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:56 - Sep 3 with 4480 viewsscottishjack

Honestly, at the end of a weekend where the players and manager snatch an unlikely win? Where there’s the slightest hint of a bit of feel good? They release this?

And suddenly I’m f**king furious again... Brilliant!
Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 4451 views_

Statement from The Moneysnatchers in Washington. on 22:56 - Sep 3 by scottishjack

Honestly, at the end of a weekend where the players and manager snatch an unlikely win? Where there’s the slightest hint of a bit of feel good? They release this?

And suddenly I’m f**king furious again... Brilliant!

Well that's ridiculous as there's nothing in that interview that doesn't just sum things up precisely.

It's fair and open and has given us an insight into their plans for the Club

Seriously, fans just want to make an issue over anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024