Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry if its been posted 22:32 - Sep 3 with 4277 viewsPhil_S

Sorry if its been posted on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 4228 viewslifelong

Brilliant.
Sorry if its been posted on 22:44 - Sep 3 with 4179 viewsjack2jack

Absolutely fooking superb.
Sorry if its been posted on 22:46 - Sep 3 with 4163 viewsjackportis

All I can hear is a lot f inns. Is it that brilliant? Big yawn from the JP

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sorry if its been posted on 22:49 - Sep 3 with 4138 viewsjack2jack

Sorry if its been posted on 22:46 - Sep 3 by jackportis

All I can hear is a lot f inns. Is it that brilliant? Big yawn from the JP

Even Mrs J2J was laughing so yes it must be.😉
[Post edited 3 Sep 2018 22:50]
Sorry if its been posted on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 4087 viewsEasternJack

Brilliant.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Sorry if its been posted on 23:39 - Sep 3 with 3982 viewsEasternJack

Can’t get enough of it...

“The cartel hitman turns Cafu inside out like some dirty washing..” 😂

“Here come the gays again while our midfield goes MH370 and disappears while the dragon nonces tap it around before Celine Dion feels sorry for us and hits it against the bar...”

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Sorry if its been posted on 08:02 - Sep 4 with 3716 viewskeith_gatebroth

A load of foul mouthed gibberish, and not something a person in a responsible position should be promoting. Switched it off after 10 secs. Now if you’re talking about the Wyndham commentary, that was brilliant.
Sorry if its been posted on 08:32 - Sep 4 with 3608 viewsawayjack

Nunerous forms of racism in a computerised voice. Don’t get much humour in that.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry if its been posted on 16:54 - Sep 4 with 3326 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I feel very sorry for anyone if one of the best things they see all weekend is a video using homophobic and racist comments to be funny.

It's the sort of childish media the SCSA were posting on social media. Let's hope The Trust are not dragged down that embarrassing road as well. They have very little credibility left as it is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sorry if its been posted on 18:30 - Sep 4 with 3126 viewsjack2jack

Sorry if its been posted on 16:54 - Sep 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I feel very sorry for anyone if one of the best things they see all weekend is a video using homophobic and racist comments to be funny.

It's the sort of childish media the SCSA were posting on social media. Let's hope The Trust are not dragged down that embarrassing road as well. They have very little credibility left as it is.

Please don't feel sorry for me,little bit patronising(I'm offended), and I apologise if your offended because I'm not offended.
I was booked in to have a sense of humour bypass a few years ago but cancelled at the last minute, due to the fact that sometimes I like a bit of comedy in my life.
And trust me it wasn't the highlight of my weekend.👍
Sorry if its been posted on 19:49 - Sep 4 with 2987 viewsMrSwerve

Well I enjoyed it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sorry if its been posted on 19:53 - Sep 4 with 2968 viewsOldjack

shut up you tart !

Nice one Phil

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sorry if its been posted on 20:48 - Sep 4 with 2872 viewsBloodyhills

Well there you go, proof that people have very different tastes in comedy.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sorry if its been posted on 21:00 - Sep 4 with 2848 viewspencoedjack

Brilliant
Sorry if its been posted on 10:08 - Sep 5 with 2633 viewsScottishEddie

Homophobia and racism still alive and well in football.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Sorry if its been posted on 10:30 - Sep 5 with 2603 viewsLoyal

Sorry if its been posted on 10:08 - Sep 5 by ScottishEddie

Homophobia and racism still alive and well in football.

Weakness and a desire to control people still live in the snowflake world of the Middle class.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:38]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sorry if its been posted on 12:14 - Sep 5 with 2525 viewsjack247

Anyone over 12 offended by that needs to take a serious look at themselves. Odd platform to have a dig at the SCSA and trust from as well.
Sorry if its been posted on 14:47 - Sep 5 with 2414 viewswobbly

Well, I laughed.
Sorry if its been posted on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 2372 viewsBadlands

Sorry if its been posted on 12:14 - Sep 5 by jack247

Anyone over 12 offended by that needs to take a serious look at themselves. Odd platform to have a dig at the SCSA and trust from as well.

Anyone over 12 who thinks that is humorous needs to take a serious look at themselves.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sorry if its been posted on 18:31 - Sep 5 with 2242 viewsOldjack

Sorry if its been posted on 15:05 - Sep 5 by Badlands

Anyone over 12 who thinks that is humorous needs to take a serious look at themselves.

you need to get out more ,sour chops

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sorry if its been posted on 18:43 - Sep 5 with 2218 viewsjack247

Sorry if its been posted on 15:05 - Sep 5 by Badlands

Lighten up Mary Whitehouse
Sorry if its been posted on 19:00 - Sep 5 with 2184 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sorry if its been posted on 12:14 - Sep 5 by jack247

It doesn't offend me, I just do not find comedic videos that use racism and homophobia to be funny and I do not think they belong in football. Unfortunately as this thread has demonstrated, there is a long way to go before it is eradicated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sorry if its been posted on 20:26 - Sep 5 with 2093 viewsjack247

Sorry if its been posted on 19:00 - Sep 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It doesn't offend me, I just do not find comedic videos that use racism and homophobia to be funny and I do not think they belong in football. Unfortunately as this thread has demonstrated, there is a long way to go before it is eradicated.

If you genuinely consider tongue in cheek comments like ‘sheep loving choirboys’ and ‘dragon nonces’ racism, I guess you had a pretty sheltered upbringing.
Sorry if its been posted on 20:53 - Sep 5 with 2053 viewsItchySphincter

It was quite comical. Typical football fan, putting up with shit football every week and finding a slightly different way of expressing their disappointment. Football is unifying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024