Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 08:40 - Sep 4 with 11877 viewsbuilthjack

I am looking forward to the 2 games this coming week. Some good youngsters in the Welsh squad, as well as the experienced players. I think we will get 2 wins.
Who's going to Cardiff on Thurs? Still some tickets left. Ireland only bringing about 1500.
3500 Welsh going to Denmark.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 08:52 - Sep 7 with 1248 viewsawayjack

Wales on 00:52 - Sep 7 by Chief

Privilege to watch that in the flesh. Awesome. Ampadu and Brooks are something else.
The Barry Horne's do need to come up with new songs, but this is to be expected with a new manager (not universally accepted) and a lot of new faces.

Bit disappointed with the turn out.... Thursday night. But this was NOT a friendly

Couldn’t make last night but atmosphere sounded OK on the box. Commentator said 28k which is OK considering Ireland only sold 1/2 their allocation. Glad it’s a proper match against Denmark. 3500 fans paid too much money to watch a 5-a-side team. A few more wins and Giggs will win fans over. Squad looks young and bags of skill / energy.

Future looks beat. Shame we didn’t sign a few of those lads when they were linked and we had some beans to spend. Not just Ampadu who Huw didn’t fancy £150k for 15 year old. Also linked to Mepham and a few others naturally due to Welsh link.
Wales on 12:12 - Sep 7 with 1123 viewsjasper_T

U21s vs Liechtenstein on tonight 6pm. They're streaming it afaik.

Dan James, Cian Harries, Aaron Lewis, Liam Cullen and Brandon Cooper (replacing Joe Rodon) in the squad.
Wales on 13:45 - Sep 7 with 1061 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 00:35 - Sep 7 by builthjack

Just in from watching a great performance from Wales. Well done.
Met a fellow Jack, Fireboy, who won't get home til about 3am . Fair play to him.

Great to see you again builthy,got in at 02.50,im absolutely knackered but it was worth it

The only downside was my eldest couldnt come as its his first week in big school and i managed to get our tt in the canton but theres 5 other games he will hopefully get to

Amapdu was awesome and hes only 17😱 plus aload more bin lids coming through

The futures bright the futures red
Wales on 17:00 - Sep 7 with 1003 viewsjasper_T

Dan James and Cian Harries start. Lewis, Cooper and Cullen on the bench.
Wales on 17:57 - Sep 7 with 980 viewsjasper_T

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45261920 for the stream
Wales on 18:19 - Sep 7 with 965 viewsArizlan2

Wales on 01:52 - Sep 7 by Cooperman

His post is spot on. It’s you that need to STFU and that’s on general terms.

I would but your old man is currently sucking me off
Wales on 18:23 - Sep 7 with 963 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 18:19 - Sep 7 by Arizlan2

I would but your old man is currently sucking me off

Here we go

Another thread being ruined
Wales on 18:49 - Sep 7 with 921 viewsjasper_T

Dan James getting plenty of chances to work on his final ball. They can't get near him.

Rabbi Matondo is another one for the future. Watched him last season for City's u23s, still 17 could be a class above.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 18:54 - Sep 7 with 913 viewsjasper_T

Jack would be beasting this game.
Wales on 19:52 - Sep 7 with 862 viewsArizlan2

Wales on 18:23 - Sep 7 by Fireboy2

Here we go

Another thread being ruined

Just like your momma 😌👍🏼
Wales on 19:55 - Sep 7 with 856 viewsmajorraglan

Wales on 18:54 - Sep 7 by jasper_T

Jack would be beasting this game.

Nice touch from the boys.
Wales on 19:55 - Sep 7 with 854 viewsjasper_T

Shocking second half. Players had both eyes on the Portugal game and should have conceded an equaliser at the death.

Special credit to Dan James for chatting some sht to the Liechtenstein players when one of theirs was down hurt, and then getting absolutely lamped a minute later. Bit of sense, lad. No need for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024