Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 08:40 - Sep 4 with 11875 viewsbuilthjack

I am looking forward to the 2 games this coming week. Some good youngsters in the Welsh squad, as well as the experienced players. I think we will get 2 wins.
Who's going to Cardiff on Thurs? Still some tickets left. Ireland only bringing about 1500.
3500 Welsh going to Denmark.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 1981 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oooph

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wales on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 1907 viewsCatullus

I was against Giggs taking over (as Roberts knocks in our fourth!) but not too proud to say how wrong I was. We are looking really good, y'know, thinking about last time out against this irish lot.
Did the Irish defender bottle that and get out the way? Regardless, we are looking good, Ampadu and :Lawrence are excellent, Roberts looks full of energy......well to be fair, it's only Ash who looks off pace but not by much.
O'Neill looks haunted, like he's grasping for answers but coming up with none.....desperation has set in I think......excellent, can't stand him!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 1907 viewsElmo

Cant wait for next Euros
Wales on 21:08 - Sep 6 with 1831 viewsdickythorpe

Roberts scores on debut.....Gunter zero goals 88 caps....cruel game!
Wales on 21:11 - Sep 6 with 1795 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well done to our CR! He deserves it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Wales on 21:16 - Sep 6 with 1724 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody got a list of the squad which shows which clubs the players are from?
Wales on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1632 viewsScotia

What a performance.

Ampadu is some player, I'd have loved to have him on loan. He's almost as good as Kwame.
Wales on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1630 viewsswitchingcode

Wales on 20:19 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

Is Mepham any better than out Joe? Certainly not on the ball.

Yes miles better
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 1593 viewsMorganator100

love the look of Mathew Smith as well, looks a very good player. Always looking for the forward pass.
Wales on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 1592 viewsswitchingcode

Very enjoyable watching wales play O’Neil’s hoofers off the park.Very impressed with the quality football.So reminds me of watching the Bees 😃
Wales on 21:35 - Sep 6 with 1557 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Joe allen like a proud dad going over to our Connor
Wales on 21:42 - Sep 6 with 1484 viewsjasper_T

Wales on 21:26 - Sep 6 by switchingcode

Yes miles better

haha didn't realise he was 20. Thought he was 22/23.

Fair play. Looked shaky first 20 minutes but started to play after that.
Wales on 21:48 - Sep 6 with 1436 viewsswitchingcode

Wales on 21:42 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

haha didn't realise he was 20. Thought he was 22/23.

Fair play. Looked shaky first 20 minutes but started to play after that.

We won’t have him for long he’s destined for the premier league pure class.we turned down 15 mill from Leicester last month.Was only going to dip in and out of the game to see how Mepham was doing but stayed with it as Wales were playing so well.I know it’s early days but think Giggs is an upgrade on Coleman
Wales on 21:55 - Sep 6 with 1378 viewsjasper_T

Wales on 21:48 - Sep 6 by switchingcode

We won’t have him for long he’s destined for the premier league pure class.we turned down 15 mill from Leicester last month.Was only going to dip in and out of the game to see how Mepham was doing but stayed with it as Wales were playing so well.I know it’s early days but think Giggs is an upgrade on Coleman

It's a bit horses for courses I think. When Coleman came in setting us up hard to beat worked well with Bale poaching wins with worldies but after the Euros more teams took us seriously and he couldn't adapt to break down opposition that sat in. Too many draws cost us World Cup trip.

Giggsy's letting the lads run free, and we've got more exciting attacking options now.

Ampadu and Smith are both going to be world class. We've been playing with Joe fckin Ledley for the last few years the nightmare is over!
Wales on 22:04 - Sep 6 with 1330 viewsswitchingcode

Wales on 21:55 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

It's a bit horses for courses I think. When Coleman came in setting us up hard to beat worked well with Bale poaching wins with worldies but after the Euros more teams took us seriously and he couldn't adapt to break down opposition that sat in. Too many draws cost us World Cup trip.

Giggsy's letting the lads run free, and we've got more exciting attacking options now.

Ampadu and Smith are both going to be world class. We've been playing with Joe fckin Ledley for the last few years the nightmare is over!

Some quality young players out there playing some great football.
Wales on 22:12 - Sep 6 with 1279 viewsArizlan2

Wales on 21:55 - Sep 6 by jasper_T

Jasper, every time I read one of your posts it full of nonsense, do everyone a favour and sh#t the f#€k up
Wales on 22:19 - Sep 6 with 1231 viewsawayjack

Wales on 21:08 - Sep 6 by dickythorpe

Roberts scores on debut.....Gunter zero goals 88 caps....cruel game!

He’s out of contract next year.
Wales on 22:22 - Sep 6 with 1220 viewsAl_Bundy

Wales on 21:16 - Sep 6 by AguycalledJack

Anybody got a list of the squad which shows which clubs the players are from?

Brooks - Bournemouth
Smith - Man City but on loan in Holland
T Roberts - Leeds
Lawrence - Derby
C Roberts - YJB
Ampadu - YJB and Chelsea
Wales on 22:30 - Sep 6 with 1176 viewsjasper_T

Wales on 22:12 - Sep 6 by Arizlan2

Jasper, every time I read one of your posts it full of nonsense, do everyone a favour and sh#t the f#€k up

Which bits do you disagree with?
Wales on 22:59 - Sep 6 with 1102 viewsKilkennyjack

Jasper knows.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 00:35 - Sep 7 with 986 viewsbuilthjack

Just in from watching a great performance from Wales. Well done.
Met a fellow Jack, Fireboy, who won't get home til about 3am . Fair play to him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 00:52 - Sep 7 with 965 viewsChief

Privilege to watch that in the flesh. Awesome. Ampadu and Brooks are something else.
The Barry Horne's do need to come up with new songs, but this is to be expected with a new manager (not universally accepted) and a lot of new faces.

Bit disappointed with the turn out.... Thursday night. But this was NOT a friendly

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 01:09 - Sep 7 with 951 viewsJonathans_coat

Totally different style of play to Coleman’s Wales. Not that Coleman’s tactics were not effective or successful, but this team could be different gravy all together when some of these kids really come of age. There’s also Woodburn and Wilson waiting in the wings. The future looks very promising for Wales. Real test next up away in Denmark with all thier top players back.
Wales on 01:19 - Sep 7 with 938 viewsbuilthjack

Wales on 01:09 - Sep 7 by Jonathans_coat

Totally different style of play to Coleman’s Wales. Not that Coleman’s tactics were not effective or successful, but this team could be different gravy all together when some of these kids really come of age. There’s also Woodburn and Wilson waiting in the wings. The future looks very promising for Wales. Real test next up away in Denmark with all thier top players back.

Denmark fully rested. A ploy.

Wales on 01:52 - Sep 7 with 907 viewsCooperman

His post is spot on. It’s you that need to STFU and that’s on general terms.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024