Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night 16:12 - Sep 4 with 7360 viewsCwmafanJack

Did anyone catch it? Has to be Adam Price for me. 7 step plan for an independent wales within the next decade sounds very exiting.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:12 - Sep 5 with 1340 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 13:40 - Sep 5 by Professor

Uxbridge's point on Brexit are correct. It was driven by the racist and the rich who using their control of the media managed to hit enough of their target demographic with lies against an incredible weak remain campaign. The agenda is to have a US-style low taxation economy where the wealthy get wealthier and normal people have few workers rights and have to work multiple jobs with little holiday, pension or health cover:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/05/american-teachers-second-jobs-ho

I love visiting the US and would be highly paid there (I have had offers). On a recent visit to Disney my wife said lots of Americans were really splashing out. The reality is three or four days in Disney is their holiday-one splurge of a thousand bucks and back to reality. Wales would be better independent in the EU than as part of Brexit Britain.

It was driven by the racist and the poor last week! And the white and the old, oh and the thick.

Control of the media? The media is almost unanimously pro EU.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:23 - Sep 5 with 1336 viewsCatullus

Uxbridge's point on Brexit are correct. It was driven by the racist and the rich who using their control of the media managed to hit enough of their target demographic with lies against an incredible weak remain campaign. The agenda is to have a US-style low taxation economy where the wealthy get wealthier and normal people have few workers rights and have to work multiple jobs with little holiday, pension or health cover:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/05/american-teachers-second-jobs-ho

I love visiting the US and would be highly paid there (I have had offers). On a recent visit to Disney my wife said lots of Americans were really splashing out. The reality is three or four days in Disney is their holiday-one splurge of a thousand bucks and back to reality. Wales would be better independent in the EU than as part of Brexit Britain.

So you are accusing 17 million people of beiong racist? Then there's the rich, most of the rich were pro remain, even the Labour supporting twunts like Geldof, admittedly he has wavered between Corbyn and the Libdems at times. Remember his two fingered salute to the fisherman?
So lets see, do the rich support Brexit.......no. Are 17 million Brits racist.......what a stupid statement. Brits are known for being welcoming, we are a very tolerant people. Of course there are a minority who are racist ( a number that is unfortunately rising, across Europe too as people lurch to the right) but 17 million......what an ignorant statement.
You'll be saying next all our politicians are in the poor house!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:52 - Sep 5 with 1324 viewsProfessor

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:23 - Sep 5 by Catullus

So you are accusing 17 million people of beiong racist? Then there's the rich, most of the rich were pro remain, even the Labour supporting twunts like Geldof, admittedly he has wavered between Corbyn and the Libdems at times. Remember his two fingered salute to the fisherman?
So lets see, do the rich support Brexit.......no. Are 17 million Brits racist.......what a stupid statement. Brits are known for being welcoming, we are a very tolerant people. Of course there are a minority who are racist ( a number that is unfortunately rising, across Europe too as people lurch to the right) but 17 million......what an ignorant statement.
You'll be saying next all our politicians are in the poor house!!

That's not what I said-it was led by racists or at least xenophobes and by a number of rich people (funnily enough including a number of owners of significant media companies). My feeling is that enough people were duped by The Mail or The Sun and by targeted social media posts. That is not to say those who voted leave are racists or rich. There are some politicians who clearly were/are neither but had conviction that it was right (Kate Hoey and Gielsa Stewart spring to mind). I am accusing people of being gullible enough to be duped by lies. That is nothing new.
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:53 - Sep 5 with 1318 viewsProfessor

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:12 - Sep 5 by Highjack

It was driven by the racist and the poor last week! And the white and the old, oh and the thick.

Which media is this? The Guardian, Mirror and Independent-most of the press were anti-EU and the broadcast media is hardly pro-EU either
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 15:25 - Sep 5 with 1304 viewslonglostjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 12:05 - Sep 5 by Highjack

It just feels like the argument of Plaid and Kilkenny etc. is they don’t care who runs Wales as long as it’s not the English.

I can’t see how a bunch of Belgian and luxembourgian bankers would have any more interest in welsh prosperity than a load of tories in Westminster.

Oh I don’t know....couldn’t be much worse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:12 - Sep 5 with 1292 viewspikeypaul

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:53 - Sep 5 by Professor

Which media is this? The Guardian, Mirror and Independent-most of the press were anti-EU and the broadcast media is hardly pro-EU either

The BBC is the biggest remoaner organisation out there .

You only have to look at their constant project fear BS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:33 - Sep 5 with 1283 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 14:12 - Sep 5 by Highjack

That thing about the media being almost unanimously pro EU?

Are you quite mad?

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:34 - Sep 5 with 1280 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:33 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

That thing about the media being almost unanimously pro EU?

Are you quite mad?

Of course they are! It’s obvious!

Of course I am! It’s obvious!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:02 - Sep 5 with 1263 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 13:04 - Sep 5 by pikeypaul

Everyone of your posts defending the sell outs are still there for everyone to see.

And all forum members who read them will remember exactly your stance on the subject.

You were so desperate for no legal action to be taken it was unreal.

I wonder why that was ?

Most on here have their suspicions and one day the skeleton will come out of the cupboard.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 13:08]

I suspect even one or two of the sellouts would laugh at the mere premise that I would ever defend them. Happy to discuss at the forum later if you'd like.

I only ever said that legal action came with no guarantees, despite many saying it did. As you say, the posts are there to see. Unfortunately it seems the entire debate went way over your head. Like Brexit.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 17:03]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:07 - Sep 5 with 1254 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:34 - Sep 5 by Highjack

Of course they are! It’s obvious!

Of course I am! It’s obvious!

Heh.

Anyway, depends how you look at it. Broadcast media is broadly pro-Brexit I'd argue. Press is massively skewed in the same direction. Major exceptions to the norm, of course.

Social media is probably going the other way, but then people listen to who they want to listen to.

The lack of facts in the debate and the quite bonkers assertion that everyone's views are equally valid, be they random bloke down the pub or expert with decades of knowledge of economic theory, are the sorts of things that have just depressed me about the whole thing. It's not just the UK of course, look at USA and across Europe. Populism is rife.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:27 - Sep 5 with 1230 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:07 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Heh.

Anyway, depends how you look at it. Broadcast media is broadly pro-Brexit I'd argue. Press is massively skewed in the same direction. Major exceptions to the norm, of course.

Social media is probably going the other way, but then people listen to who they want to listen to.

The lack of facts in the debate and the quite bonkers assertion that everyone's views are equally valid, be they random bloke down the pub or expert with decades of knowledge of economic theory, are the sorts of things that have just depressed me about the whole thing. It's not just the UK of course, look at USA and across Europe. Populism is rife.

Populism thrives during times of economic hardship and when people feel completely disenfranchised and ignored by those that represent them. I don’t think there’s ever been a political class so out of touch as the ones we have now. Then when you have the years of austerity across Europe and the political class constantly sneering at the electorate saying they are thick, uninformed and didn’t know what they were voting for it creates the perfect bubbling point for millions of people to stick two fingers up at them.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 21:08 - Sep 5 with 1180 viewsKilkennyjack

Thank you Professor.

Thats the best Brexit related post ever on PlanetSwans. Respect.

👏👏👏👏👏👏
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024