Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) 08:28 - Sep 5 with 8624 viewsomarjack

There is no conspiracy theory here, It's clear to anyone who isn't delusional that the owners are hiding profits under "wage bill and other costs"

From the squad we have, Our wage bill (for the last 2 seasons) can't possibly be higher than 80 m including manager pay offs..and around 25 m in extra costs leaves us with a 105 m in actual expenses..what about the other 22 m?

And if you want to add the profit they actually recorded (because half truth is always much believable) which was around 13 m..I truly estimate that the owners made around 35 m in profit from the 1st year alone.

And I'm very confident that they did the same trick this season. Took in 15-20 m (there is no way to know exactly, and it can't be proven so many look at me like a madman) plus whatever money they've made from selling players which I estimate to be around 33 m until 31 June this year (Siggy, Llorente, Kingsley, Mesa, Fabianski) vs buying A. Ayew, Bony, Renato, Clucas, Abraham, Celina, Asoro)

Which will result in an a 45 m profit total between recorded profit and hidden one.

In the first 2 seasons they've already made 80 m in profit from the club..let's say 70 m so the owner lovers don't come at me with pitchforks.

For this season, They've already made 13 m in sales until this point..plus maybe 10 m in hidden profits..But with around 30 m financial hole caused by the relegation, the owners will suffer a little bit and lose around 10 m or so this season on their investment.

So far..The owners banked around 60 m in profit from the club.

How much money did they pay for the takeover again? If someone can remind me it'd be nice.

And before you assemble a lynch mob. Think hard of why on earth do businessmen like these who know f*ck all about "soccer" want to stay. For the paltry recorded profits they might make, all to be eaten away by costs of relegation? No, there is much more to that. They've taken 40-50 m in profits from the club secretly. Does the trust know about this? I don't even think the trust exists to be honest. Only trust members think it does. But all evidence indicates that its members are made of cardboard.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:31]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 18:59 - Sep 5 with 1695 viewsthornabyswan

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 18:38 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

You don’t think that stating “this is not a conspiracy theory, it is clear that they are hiding money away disguised as wages” is libellous? I’m amazed this thread is still here. I can only assume it’s so ridiculous that they find it more funny than damaging.

However I am of slightly different opinion. For a start I have not tried to stop anyone posting anything so important to correct that, people are free to post stupid thing if they want. Secondly, I just pointed out that while these ridiculous posts may seem just that on the surface it is muddying the waters, creating bad feeling with people unable to understand financials to a point where they may even see this as feasible. It’s odd that the Trust wouldn’t want to stop this misinformation by responding - while they are happy posting elsewhere on other non important things.

Just an observation.

That's exactly what I thought.
Unless any of this can be proven which I very much doubt the thread really does need removing.
A Blackpool fan got sued by Oyston not so long ago.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 1671 viewsE20Jack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 18:59 - Sep 5 by thornabyswan

That's exactly what I thought.
Unless any of this can be proven which I very much doubt the thread really does need removing.
A Blackpool fan got sued by Oyston not so long ago.

Can’t get my head around it.

To what ends did the OP decide to post such a thing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:07 - Sep 5 with 1683 viewsthornabyswan

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:05 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

Can’t get my head around it.

To what ends did the OP decide to post such a thing.

He must believe it to be true but without proof it's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:08 - Sep 5 with 1658 viewsE20Jack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:07 - Sep 5 by thornabyswan

He must believe it to be true but without proof it's a pretty stupid thing to do.

He can’t be that stupid.

I think he tried to peddle negativity without realising the legal implications of doing so.

Ignorance maybe.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:20 - Sep 5 with 1655 viewsthornabyswan

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:08 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

He can’t be that stupid.

I think he tried to peddle negativity without realising the legal implications of doing so.

Ignorance maybe.

Yes pushing his luck very foolish thing to post.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:51 - Sep 5 with 1623 viewsbyron

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:20 - Sep 5 by thornabyswan

Yes pushing his luck very foolish thing to post.

Non disclosure agreements with regard to wages salaries of the yanks? It cannot be true, loyal told me they were genuine guys like

Benny

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 20:45 - Sep 5 with 1606 viewsJack59

It was obvious to me even before the takeover that the Yanks would extract every cent they could from the club. They are here for the money full stop. Some of the clowns posting on here must still believe in father Christmas.
The last lot became really bad after a few years in the EPL, but these Yanks are in a totally different league, they now think they are out of reach, and that their business interests elsewhere, cannot be adversely affected by anything that happens in Swansea. I think they are very wrong, the fact that they cut our substantial income by half in their first year and have a further diminishing projected income over the next couple of years, tells it's own story of their incompetence.
Their only success has been in continuing to direct fans anger away from themselves, and deflect in the direction of the former owners of the club.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 21:58 - Sep 5 with 1561 viewsLiam

It would be interesting to see the financial details of the buying and selling of players and where the money goes.

Are these details and to be gotten publicly?
Login to get fewer ads

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:11 - Sep 5 with 1540 viewsmajorraglan

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 21:58 - Sep 5 by Liam

It would be interesting to see the financial details of the buying and selling of players and where the money goes.

Are these details and to be gotten publicly?

Check out the Trust Meeting Update, there’s an entry there which says that only K and L have that info.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:27 - Sep 5 with 1526 viewslondonlisa2001

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:49 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

Did you seriously read that OP and think “yeah that makes sense”

Terrifying.

Now, forgive me for speaking out of turn but I find it awfully odd that we have a host of Trust board members on here and yet none of them comment on such threads that are clearly about a thousand miles off the mark yet fan the flames of discontent to morons that have no idea how these things work.

To the untrained eye it’s almost as if discontent amongst the fanbase is seen as a positive, regardless of whether it is justified or not.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:52]

I’ve told omar he’s talking utter nonsense a few times before.

I don’t need to do so on every stupid thread he creates. Particularly when I’m on holiday and have only limited access.

He’s transparently either a WUM or just having a laugh. Anyone that believes his ramblings is an idiot anyway.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:34 - Sep 5 with 1502 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 19:08 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

He can’t be that stupid.

Ignorance maybe.

Legal implications? I didn't know this was North Korea and that our club owners are the Kim family.

What I stated is obvious to many, yet many others like yourself think I'm an utter moron to even consider such possibility. Why should any of us trust K & L? I find it ridiculous that we should believe whatever their accountants publish. We didn't have a 100 m/year squad in 16/17. That's almost as much as Everton (105 m wages for the same year), who had Lukaku (100k/wk), Schneiderlin (120k/wk FFS) Barkley(60k/wk), Williams (60k/wk), Barry (60k/wk), Bolasie (75k/wk), Mirallas (80k/wk) and other high earners like Coleman, Baines, Lennon and Deulofeu..What did we have? Siggy and Llorente who earned around 70k/wk..and the rest earned around 30-40k/wk or so.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next financial statement reports a wage bill of 120 m/year or so now with Bony and Andre on the books..Don't tell me that our wage bill last season was on par of Tottenham's. Lies..all of it.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:45 - Sep 5 with 1470 viewsE20Jack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:27 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

I don’t need to do so on every stupid thread he creates. Particularly when I’m on holiday and have only limited access.

He’s transparently either a WUM or just having a laugh. Anyone that believes his ramblings is an idiot anyway.

My comments were not aimed at you Lisa. Although an advisor to the Trust I personally dont hold you accountable for Trust communication. This should be knocked on the head by the posting board members.

Due to the clear fact so many don’t understand these things and such posts do spread unwarranted fear and nonsense on a forum owned and moderated by Trust board members, it would be a good idea to have a sticky explaining such things so these threads don’t actually get taken seriously by those who know no better.

I most certainly wouldn’t want to be harbouring such potential legal tightrope accusations on the forum I owned.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 23:36 - Sep 5 with 1444 viewsEU5Makaveli

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 14:32 - Sep 5 by majorraglan

Financial accounts are made public, but I don’t believe the information disclosed would go in to sufficient detail to work out exactly who is being paid what. The Trust as shareholders should have access to more detailed information, but thee was a post on here last night which suggested the Trust were having difficulty getting information.

I know we get a brief overview but the detail is what I mean
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 06:37 - Sep 6 with 1370 viewspeenemunde

That idiot omar just sums up all the anti owners/ Huw Jenkins etc brigade in a couple of short words.....clueless idiots.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 09:19 - Sep 6 with 1337 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:27 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

No Lisa, I'm in earnest when it comes to this thread.

Sometimes, posters consider my subtle sarcasm as me being off touch with reality. I know the kind of poster I can be at times. Annoying and blowing off steam with utter nonsense. Trollish in nature, I won't apologise for that. It's who I am and I'm ok with it.

But this is serious, I don't know exact figures, In fact no one does but the owners and the DoF. But there is something wrong going on at the club. Our reported wage bill doesn't make any sense. A Championship squad with the exception of few getting paid 100 m/year needs investigating. If you want to shoot the messenger go ahead. It won't change the truth. And in my heart, knowing that you're one of the kindest, most refined people on this site (I sometimes wonder why do you even bother interacting with a bunch of trolls and weirdos like us), I believe that you also sense some sort of deception going on. It's ok to admit it to yourself at least.

I am sometimes a WUM as you say (I had to google what that means)..but as a very angry, simple, your average fan, I have questions marks, That NOBODY CARES TO ADDRESS.

I don't want answers from you, you don't have them. But I thought I was trying to alert people that something here doesn't make sense. If they rebuff me it's ok, But for those who think as I do, maybe we can raise our voices to the trust, and they can for once conduct their own open investigation, and not hide.

I don't live in Wales anymore, But my heart is truly always at Swansea. So it's up to others to find out what's going on. The only thing I can do now is to voice my concern. Is it all BS? Maybe, but I just don't buy it. There are 2 options, Either there are hidden profits as I think, or the money has been very mismanaged to a point where the trust should start doing something concrete about it.

I'm sorry for the long reply, you're on your holiday and I'm not going to bother you. But I'm just raising questions, not stating facts.

O J

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:56 - Sep 6 with 1314 viewsEU5Makaveli

Wales Online just publishes that Narsignh is on north of £50,000 a week- No wonder we haven’t got a pot to p*ss in!

It makes me wonder, did the recruitment team ever watch him play before we signed him?
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:01 - Sep 6 with 1307 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:56 - Sep 6 by EU5Makaveli

Wales Online just publishes that Narsignh is on north of £50,000 a week- No wonder we haven’t got a pot to p*ss in!

It makes me wonder, did the recruitment team ever watch him play before we signed him?

The Eredivisie (Dutch league) is very poor in terms of finances. Even PSV wouldn't be able to afford to pay him over 15k/wk. (top player currently is Ziyech at Ajax with 25k/wk I think)

But he came to us at a time where we were very desperate (January with 12 pts heading towards relegation)..so it'd make sense if we had to pay him around 35-40k/wk or so to convince him to join.

But 50k/wk? I don't think so. Especially if we factor a relegation clause..right now, I don't think he's being paid more than 25k/wk.

As for the recruitment team we had. He scored 2 Champions League goals in his career (against Man Utd and Bayern Munich)..that was enough.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 11:03]

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:24 - Sep 6 with 1289 views34dfgdf54

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:56 - Sep 6 by EU5Makaveli

I saw something the other day saying, that Dyer, Routs and Narsingh are costing the club £135k per week in wages between them. Not sure of how reliable it is.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:33 - Sep 6 with 1282 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:24 - Sep 6 by 34dfgdf54

I saw something the other day saying, that Dyer, Routs and Narsingh are costing the club £135k per week in wages between them. Not sure of how reliable it is.

In the PL, they cost us around 100 in wages.

In the Championship, They're taking around 70 k/wk in wages I believe.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:43 - Sep 6 with 1275 views34dfgdf54

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:33 - Sep 6 by omarjack

In the PL, they cost us around 100 in wages.

In the Championship, They're taking around 70 k/wk in wages I believe.

The article was from WalesOnline.

<<This would make sense on a financial level - Swansea are shelling out in the region of £130,000 a week for the trio.

A Premier League club could ill-afford that type of outlay, let alone a side in the second tier.>>

Again, if true, It's mismanagement to the extreme. Crazy money for two aging wingers, and one which never impressed at PSV never mind the Premier League. I don't buy the "being in the premier league for too long" excuse on this one. There was no doubt there would have been better wingers in the Championship who would of fancied it for alot less than that outlay.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 12:15 - Sep 6 with 1253 viewsEU5Makaveli

I hope its unreliable because 50k a week is ridiculous
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-forgott

That's the article if anyone hasn't seen it
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 12:43 - Sep 6 with 1218 viewsjasper_T

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:01 - Sep 6 by omarjack

The Eredivisie (Dutch league) is very poor in terms of finances. Even PSV wouldn't be able to afford to pay him over 15k/wk. (top player currently is Ziyech at Ajax with 25k/wk I think)

But he came to us at a time where we were very desperate (January with 12 pts heading towards relegation)..so it'd make sense if we had to pay him around 35-40k/wk or so to convince him to join.

But 50k/wk? I don't think so. Especially if we factor a relegation clause..right now, I don't think he's being paid more than 25k/wk.

As for the recruitment team we had. He scored 2 Champions League goals in his career (against Man Utd and Bayern Munich)..that was enough.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2018 11:03]

[Warning - Football Manager numbers]

We had Narsingh on £30k when he signed (£24k post-relegation), Dyer £33k (£22k) and Routledge £35k (£27k) for a current outlay of a whopping £73k plus tax each week.

~£4.2m a year on 3 reserve wingers alone, FM19 players will want rid of them by any means necessary asap.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 13:12 - Sep 6 with 1197 viewsBadlands

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 22:34 - Sep 5 by omarjack

Legal implications? I didn't know this was North Korea and that our club owners are the Kim family.

What I stated is obvious to many, yet many others like yourself think I'm an utter moron to even consider such possibility. Why should any of us trust K & L? I find it ridiculous that we should believe whatever their accountants publish. We didn't have a 100 m/year squad in 16/17. That's almost as much as Everton (105 m wages for the same year), who had Lukaku (100k/wk), Schneiderlin (120k/wk FFS) Barkley(60k/wk), Williams (60k/wk), Barry (60k/wk), Bolasie (75k/wk), Mirallas (80k/wk) and other high earners like Coleman, Baines, Lennon and Deulofeu..What did we have? Siggy and Llorente who earned around 70k/wk..and the rest earned around 30-40k/wk or so.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next financial statement reports a wage bill of 120 m/year or so now with Bony and Andre on the books..Don't tell me that our wage bill last season was on par of Tottenham's. Lies..all of it.

Are you saying someone can make any allegation of serious fraud (carrying a sentence up to 10 years with 6 being usual for this degree of theft) without any proof or good reason and be allowed to get away with it?
No this isn't North Korea but nor should it be a country where malicious gossips reign with impunity.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 13:45 - Sep 6 with 1167 viewsCatullus

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 13:12 - Sep 6 by Badlands

Are you saying someone can make any allegation of serious fraud (carrying a sentence up to 10 years with 6 being usual for this degree of theft) without any proof or good reason and be allowed to get away with it?
No this isn't North Korea but nor should it be a country where malicious gossips reign with impunity.

The OP may have broken the law but one thing is for sure if we were paying north of 100k p/w for Dyer, Routs and Narsingh and still paying 73k p/w now it really is criminal.
73 should have been their EPL wages and the 3 of them aren't worth 50k p/w now.

This is the big problem with the EPL, you try to buy players and they don't worry about the size of the club or it's position, all they see in £ signs and when they have scheming agents who demand a large slice to even talk about a deal, clubs like us are screwed.
Whatever possessed the person responsible to hand out big new deals to Dyer and Routs who were barely getting into the matchday squad, let alone starting? Incompetence doesn't begin to cover it. In Dyers case, we'd tried to move him on, sent him on loan but he comes back and gets a 4 year deal, it's bizarre.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 14:19 - Sep 6 with 1152 viewsomarjack

Apparently it's against the law to call out the actions of the owners of a football club nowadays. A club that they burnt to the ground with their greed.

lol ok..I'm the criminal here.

K & L? Angels sent from heaven..as you want.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024