Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. 11:24 - Sep 5 with 2407 viewsbluenile

Bersant Celina after the Millwall game.

“We all played in a number of positions in order to stop Millwall from breaking us down, and we did it very well. It was very intelligent of the manager to identify the positions we needed to be in."
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 16:47]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 11:31 - Sep 5 with 2355 viewsTom1912

Celina is the type of player who I think will thrive under Potter. He's clearly got bags of talent but there's area of his game that need work and I expect that to happen under Potter's guidance.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 11:33 - Sep 5 with 2342 viewsomarjack

Paul Clement would have gone for 5 CBs and 5 DMFs from the start..only to concede 1 goal from an individual error..Then his target for the match will be to lose 0-1..tactical change? Get out a midfielder and insert a new CB in the field in the 85th minute.

I'm glad we have a superb manager like Graham..for now.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 11:34]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 11:46 - Sep 5 with 2281 viewspembsjack

You could see Saturday that Potter rung rings around harries tactically. He shows confidence in himself as a manager and his players even though there is a lack of experience through the squad. As much ad I hate to admit it, I think huw has pulled a gem out the bag with Potter.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 12:56 - Sep 5 with 2058 viewsProfessor

Look at how the players interacted with Potter on Saturday-that looks to be one committed group working together-I can see why he wanted players who wanted to play for us to build that sense of belonging together. Also how King Curt embraced him spoke volumes to me.

Even more importantly just how excited was Montero to get MoM and how happy he was to set up goals for 'my friend Oli'. We may have fewer tools at our disposal but the workman is the best we had since Laudrup and Rodgers in opinion. We may yet struggle given the gossamer-like nature of our squad, but Potter looks to be an astute manager.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 13:10 - Sep 5 with 1987 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 12:56 - Sep 5 by Professor

Look at how the players interacted with Potter on Saturday-that looks to be one committed group working together-I can see why he wanted players who wanted to play for us to build that sense of belonging together. Also how King Curt embraced him spoke volumes to me.

Even more importantly just how excited was Montero to get MoM and how happy he was to set up goals for 'my friend Oli'. We may have fewer tools at our disposal but the workman is the best we had since Laudrup and Rodgers in opinion. We may yet struggle given the gossamer-like nature of our squad, but Potter looks to be an astute manager.

At this stage Potter seems a man worth backing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 14:03 - Sep 5 with 1830 viewsFireboy2

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 13:10 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

This ^

You always post sense JMAB
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 15:31 - Sep 5 with 1687 viewspencoedjack

Potter will probably take Celina with him when someone offers us half their worth in Jan.

Yanks for cash.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 15:40 - Sep 5 with 1656 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Pity those conning, thieving Yankee shysters, won’t back him.
Trust us to get a really good, young, up and coming British manager, and have those b@stards, robbing us blind, and giving him nearly f/all to help him.
Login to get fewer ads

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 16:50 - Sep 5 with 1478 views34dfgdf54

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 11:46 - Sep 5 by pembsjack

You could see Saturday that Potter rung rings around harries tactically. He shows confidence in himself as a manager and his players even though there is a lack of experience through the squad. As much ad I hate to admit it, I think huw has pulled a gem out the bag with Potter.

Why hate to admit it? I’m glad he has, I’d have preferred it to has been his goodbye gift though admittedly.

I just hope we can keep hold of Potter, and players like Celina past this summer.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 17:21 - Sep 5 with 1369 viewspembsjack

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 16:50 - Sep 5 by 34dfgdf54

Why hate to admit it? I’m glad he has, I’d have preferred it to has been his goodbye gift though admittedly.

I just hope we can keep hold of Potter, and players like Celina past this summer.

Pleased for the club, but disappointed to admit it as it gives Huw something he has done right, to hang onto.
Be nice if Potter was his parting gift.
This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 18:46 - Sep 5 with 1164 viewsE20Jack

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 13:10 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Agreed, which ironically is why Celina is here. Our most expensive player ever signed outside the Prem.

But not “backing” at the expense of the clubs health I am sure we all agree.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 18:51 - Sep 5 with 1149 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This from Celina says much about our Mr Potter. on 14:03 - Sep 5 by Fireboy2

This ^

You always post sense JMAB

I've left the money where we agreed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024