Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? 08:54 - Sep 6 with 10456 viewsTheResurrection

Please explain why have you have never informed the fans that the Americans had put money into the Club?

The very reason the selling shareholders gave for selling was that they couldn't get the borrowing required to keep the club afloat when cashflow would all too often squeeze us. They said the new owners had the means to step in and cover these periods to keep us going.

For years fans have moaned they've not put their own money in. The selling shareholders never said they would capitalise us. But they have indeed done what was stated.

Why have you never told anyone this?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:58 - Sep 8 with 636 viewsDJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:46 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

That's because you haven't got the gut instinct to know what's Bullshit and what's not.

That's your problem.

Oh the irony again!

In recent days you've put posters to task and challenged them for facts on things such as accusations of asset stripping and when they've used circumstantial or indicatory stuff as part of their judgement call. Now you are talking about gut instinct to divine the facts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 18:00 - Sep 8 with 635 viewsDJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 13:19 - Sep 8 by MoscowJack

WTF are you on about?

Just because I know one person who is/was one of the shareholders, I don't have to follow his thoughts or beliefs. Anyone who knows me would know that I speak my mind and always have. I don't give a f**k if anyone agrees with me or not.....it's just my opinion.

I know my comments make some people who know me feel very uncomfortable but I'm only saying what I'm thinking. I've admitted (unlike some on here!!!!) when I've been wrong (like about the Yanks!) and only changed my mind about the Trust when I saw the changes that were being made.

Anyone saying anything different is simply trying to detract from the real issues that need addressing....like the short term and long term future of our club!

To be fair I think you've given a fair summation of your position in recent times.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 18:13 - Sep 8 with 610 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:58 - Sep 8 by DJack

Oh the irony again!

In recent days you've put posters to task and challenged them for facts on things such as accusations of asset stripping and when they've used circumstantial or indicatory stuff as part of their judgement call. Now you are talking about gut instinct to divine the facts.

Are you trying to make some kind of point here? I'm lost.

I know you like the word irony but is there anything more to all this?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 18:17 - Sep 8 with 602 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:17 - Sep 8 by wobbly

I count Nick, Badlands and ScottishEddie in the last 24 hours. All we need is Xmastree for a full house.

I wasn’t conspicuously absent. Just away from this site for the last 48 hours flying back from all places Australia. I didn’t see E20 and also sadly it means I missed the Trust forum. But having read the threads on here on the forum, at least we now know why the Americans wanted to get their PR out through that exclusive softball ‘interview’ where they pre-agreed the questions. Now we have the apologists for the sellers on here trying to get their stories out after the event. The trust need to keep going as it seems like the mediation request has got them a little bit rattled.

Well you're just making things up for some reason. Let's hope you do have a reason rather than just posting for the sake of it, or to avoid answering the post I've referenced you in, twice.

By the way, please don't blatantly lie, the journalists have all said there was nothing pre agreed.

Now then, the Trust keeping quiet about the loans. Over to you....??

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 18:19 - Sep 8 with 597 viewsDJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 18:17 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

Well you're just making things up for some reason. Let's hope you do have a reason rather than just posting for the sake of it, or to avoid answering the post I've referenced you in, twice.

By the way, please don't blatantly lie, the journalists have all said there was nothing pre agreed.

Now then, the Trust keeping quiet about the loans. Over to you....??

Another NDA possibly?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024