Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? 08:54 - Sep 6 with 10528 viewsTheResurrection

Please explain why have you have never informed the fans that the Americans had put money into the Club?

The very reason the selling shareholders gave for selling was that they couldn't get the borrowing required to keep the club afloat when cashflow would all too often squeeze us. They said the new owners had the means to step in and cover these periods to keep us going.

For years fans have moaned they've not put their own money in. The selling shareholders never said they would capitalise us. But they have indeed done what was stated.

Why have you never told anyone this?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:05 - Sep 7 with 1063 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 13:40 - Sep 7 by IAN05

One defence I would make for the Trust was they were at pains to make it clear on Wednesday night that there has been no evidence at all of asset stripping and that the current loans situation was nothing different to before.

Well I did try to tell people that the other night.

And regarding your other post about what the selling shareholders are 'trying to get out there' - I wondered why Nick has made the type of posts he did the last few days.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:15 - Sep 7 with 1054 viewsChief

I thought the yanks were employing people to market us better to get better revenue streams to avoid problems such as cash flow?

If they are having to still loan the club money to operate after a few years in, it seems they have failed badly.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:37 - Sep 7 with 1029 viewsBillyChong

How very generous of the yanks lending money to the club they own whilst charging the club interest? I am missing something here or is that actually the case? Bonkers if so.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 03:12 - Sep 8 with 944 viewsDJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:05 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

And regarding your other post about what the selling shareholders are 'trying to get out there' - I wondered why Nick has made the type of posts he did the last few days.

"I wondered why Nick has made the type of posts he did the last few days."

We need fans to challenge the order but...I'm sorry mate but my irony meter just exploded.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 03:16 - Sep 8 with 943 viewsScottishEddie

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:37 - Sep 7 by BillyChong

How very generous of the yanks lending money to the club they own whilst charging the club interest? I am missing something here or is that actually the case? Bonkers if so.

would you rather they dilute the trust shares?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 7:32]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:03 - Sep 8 with 903 viewsBillyChong

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 03:16 - Sep 8 by ScottishEddie

would you rather they dilute the trust shares?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 7:32]

No, I’d rather they loaned the money without interest.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:06 - Sep 8 with 898 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:03 - Sep 8 by BillyChong

No, I’d rather they loaned the money without interest.

Why should they? It’s standard practice.

You reckon they should sacrifice their own money to improve the value of other people’s shares?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:19 - Sep 8 with 890 viewsBillyChong

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:06 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

Why should they? It’s standard practice.

You reckon they should sacrifice their own money to improve the value of other people’s shares?

Kaplan calls himself ‘a fan’ in that recent interview. No real fan would do that, heart over head would rule.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:22 - Sep 8 with 886 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:19 - Sep 8 by BillyChong

Kaplan calls himself ‘a fan’ in that recent interview. No real fan would do that, heart over head would rule.

Absolutely no chance.

If loans are made to the club to bridge cashflow problems, interest absolutely is nothing out of te ordinary.

Expecting interest free loans and then moaning about the fact you aren’t getting them is just unrealistic expectations designed to continue negativity.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:33 - Sep 8 with 877 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:22 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

Absolutely no chance.

If loans are made to the club to bridge cashflow problems, interest absolutely is nothing out of te ordinary.

Expecting interest free loans and then moaning about the fact you aren’t getting them is just unrealistic expectations designed to continue negativity.

Agreed but my focal point would be on WHAT %s are being paid back on the loan.

To discuss that we shouldnt expect interest free loans instead of what apr we are paying back is naive in my eyes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 872 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:33 - Sep 8 by magicdaps10

To discuss that we shouldnt expect interest free loans instead of what apr we are paying back is naive in my eyes.

It was said that the interest is just what the banks would charge.

Standard practice. Tan did the same with Cardiff when they had cashflow problems.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:44 - Sep 8 with 842 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:15 - Sep 7 by Chief

I thought the yanks were employing people to market us better to get better revenue streams to avoid problems such as cash flow?

If they are having to still loan the club money to operate after a few years in, it seems they have failed badly.

Another load of uneducated Bullshit to use a stick against the owners.

Where do they get them from

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:45 - Sep 8 with 839 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:37 - Sep 7 by BillyChong

OMFG 😱

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:46 - Sep 8 with 836 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 03:12 - Sep 8 by DJack

"I wondered why Nick has made the type of posts he did the last few days."

We need fans to challenge the order but...I'm sorry mate but my irony meter just exploded.

That's because you haven't got the gut instinct to know what's Bullshit and what's not.

That's your problem.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:47 - Sep 8 with 834 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:19 - Sep 8 by BillyChong

Morgan did it

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:48 - Sep 8 with 832 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:33 - Sep 8 by magicdaps10

The same the banks would ask.

Pay attention FFS

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:06 - Sep 8 with 804 views34dfgdf54

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 08:42 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

It was said that the interest is just what the banks would charge.

Standard practice. Tan did the same with Cardiff when they had cashflow problems.

Didn’t Tan turn all the loans into equity?
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:08 - Sep 8 with 799 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:06 - Sep 8 by 34dfgdf54

Didn’t Tan turn all the loans into equity?

The loans and 7% interest yes.

Well, some of it.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:11 - Sep 8 with 787 viewscostalotta

At the end of the day Tan did seem to learn from mistakes and did what he promised, equity.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:16 - Sep 8 with 773 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:11 - Sep 8 by costalotta

At the end of the day Tan did seem to learn from mistakes and did what he promised, equity.

Which is why we didn’t have another Bob Bradley.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:17 - Sep 8 with 772 viewswobbly

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:05 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

I count Nick, Badlands and ScottishEddie in the last 24 hours. All we need is Xmastree for a full house.

I wasn’t conspicuously absent. Just away from this site for the last 48 hours flying back from all places Australia. I didn’t see E20 and also sadly it means I missed the Trust forum. But having read the threads on here on the forum, at least we now know why the Americans wanted to get their PR out through that exclusive softball ‘interview’ where they pre-agreed the questions. Now we have the apologists for the sellers on here trying to get their stories out after the event. The trust need to keep going as it seems like the mediation request has got them a little bit rattled.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:33 - Sep 8 with 735 viewscostalotta

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:16 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

Which is why we didn’t have another Bob Bradley.

No Doubting the Americans will learn from mistakes. I just hope they don’t see buying the club as a mistake. The thing is lots of mistakes have been made, transfer market both buying and selling, wrong players. The continuation of backing the toxic sell outs to remain at the club. The mismanagement of selling negotiations. Back office structure and wages (Lee Dineen s) Could go on, and these go on.

So, they seem to still have quite a lot to learn.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:36 - Sep 8 with 730 viewswobbly

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:48 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

The same the banks would ask.

Pay attention FFS

FYI that was a question that we know for sure that the Americans refused to answer, according to the twitter feed of the journalist who conducted the interview.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:52 - Sep 8 with 701 viewsBadlands

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 17:15 - Sep 7 by Chief

That is starting with getting the operating costs down to a manageable level.
If they are lending money in a few years time I'd be grateful because finding someone else to do so could be very difficult.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 670 viewsMoscowJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:17 - Sep 8 by wobbly

I count Nick, Badlands and ScottishEddie in the last 24 hours. All we need is Xmastree for a full house.

I wasn’t conspicuously absent. Just away from this site for the last 48 hours flying back from all places Australia. I didn’t see E20 and also sadly it means I missed the Trust forum. But having read the threads on here on the forum, at least we now know why the Americans wanted to get their PR out through that exclusive softball ‘interview’ where they pre-agreed the questions. Now we have the apologists for the sellers on here trying to get their stories out after the event. The trust need to keep going as it seems like the mediation request has got them a little bit rattled.

WTF are you on about?

Just because I know one person who is/was one of the shareholders, I don't have to follow his thoughts or beliefs. Anyone who knows me would know that I speak my mind and always have. I don't give a f**k if anyone agrees with me or not.....it's just my opinion.

I know my comments make some people who know me feel very uncomfortable but I'm only saying what I'm thinking. I've admitted (unlike some on here!!!!) when I've been wrong (like about the Yanks!) and only changed my mind about the Trust when I saw the changes that were being made.

Anyone saying anything different is simply trying to detract from the real issues that need addressing....like the short term and long term future of our club!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024