Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. 13:01 - Sep 6 with 4360 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler said...

"""It was also around that time that Stuart McDonald replaced Huw Cooze as Supporter Director, and Stuart has spent much of the last 8 months building on his role and ensuring that we — as an organisation — are involved in key decisions that affect the football club both on and off the pitch.

We have had some clear examples of our increased engagement over the last eight months which include, but are not limited to:

The removal of Bob Bradley as manager and the subsequent appointment of Paul Clement;
The much more successful January transfer window during which the club made some key signings who helped us ensure our Premier League status;
An understanding of the process of scouting and signing players, ensuring that we continue to build on the most recent successful transfer window;
Plans for future development of the club commercially and also regarding the discussions with the local council regarding the stadium lease;

This — for me — has shown that we have created and developed, with the will of all parties, a consultative approach to how the football club is run and I firmly believe that we have forged a strong working foundation which will continue to grow over the course of the coming months and years."""

A strong working foundation which will continue to grow over the course of the coming months and years....

Hmm. We wind on yet another year and it seems we've regressed quite considerably.

Also, the Trust were happy with the scouting system and took credit for Clement.

They then went on to recommend a partial sale of their shares.

Where exactly are we right now, does anyone really know? The Trust have given us so much passive inactivity and mixed messages I think it's fair to say we're as confused as anyone could be.

And they expect the Americans to have confidence in them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:04 - Sep 6 with 3343 viewsTheResurrection

Was Phil actually lying there as he resigned a few months later??

I mean, come on.... WTF is going on?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:20 - Sep 6 with 3290 viewsvetchonian

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:04 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

JAse and Steve been on the phone Chris?
Running scared are they?

Need you to discredit the Trust now the pressure is piling on?
Call yousrelf a fan!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:25 - Sep 6 with 3268 viewsDarran

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:20 - Sep 6 by vetchonian

Running scared are they?

Call yousrelf a fan!

Isn’t it awful?
What a pathetic çunt he really is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:32 - Sep 6 with 3238 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:20 - Sep 6 by vetchonian

Running scared are they?

Call yousrelf a fan!

I see... Is it only anti-club quotes or stories you're allowed to post on here then?

Nothing to say about the Trust statement a year ago? You do surprise me.

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:34 - Sep 6 with 3226 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:25 - Sep 6 by Darran

Isn’t it awful?
What a pathetic çunt he really is.

Also nothing to say about the statement??

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:35 - Sep 6 with 3226 viewsBigDoug

Hopefully he will start following Cardiff like his father has .Turncoats the pair of them.
The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:37 - Sep 6 with 3213 viewsLoyal

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:32 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

I see... Is it only anti-club quotes or stories you're allowed to post on here then?

If it was just a case of anti or pro club this thread would be no problem. Unfortunately you have clearly intimated Phil Sumbler is a liar. And not for the first time. Which is nothing to do with your response here, it's again a personal attack.

Its achieving nothing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:37 - Sep 6 with 3213 viewsDarran

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:34 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

Also nothing to say about the statement??

Nope. I’ve read last nights statement though and anyone that gets up today and goes all out attack on the Trust after reading that clearly has an agenda.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:39 - Sep 6 with 3195 viewsTheResurrection

So no one prepared to comment on the statement, instead Phil's lackeys attack the poster.

Now if I'd posted even the tiniest insinuation that the Americans may have done something, or said something improper, inaccurate, or downright baffling, as that Trust statement was, you'd have been clapping and cheering til the cows come home.

All very rational?

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:39 - Sep 6 with 3195 viewsDarran

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:35 - Sep 6 by BigDoug

Hopefully he will start following Cardiff like his father has .Turncoats the pair of them.

Well I’m not going to get personal but it’s bizarre.

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:42 - Sep 6 with 3184 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:37 - Sep 6 by Loyal

If it was just a case of anti or pro club this thread would be no problem. Unfortunately you have clearly intimated Phil Sumbler is a liar. And not for the first time. Which is nothing to do with your response here, it's again a personal attack.

Its achieving nothing.

No, I asked the question.

This was written in the June, he was more than bullish about their great relationship, by the November he'd resigned citing a lack of trust in their relationship.

Let's face it mate, you only want to hear one side of the argument don't you.

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:44 - Sep 6 with 3172 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:37 - Sep 6 by Darran

Nope. I’ve read last nights statement though and anyone that gets up today and goes all out attack on the Trust after reading that clearly has an agenda.

That's because you're a lapdog who relies on titbits of info given to you by Phil.

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:51 - Sep 6 with 3151 viewsDarran

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:44 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

That's because you're a lapdog who relies on titbits of info given to you by Phil.

That'll be it.

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:55 - Sep 6 with 3140 viewsvetchonian

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:32 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

No one has said that

It just seems strange that as things are "hotting up" you seem quite intent on discrediting the Trust.

Things change and the situation is now different to as it was this time last year. I am sure if I had the time to trawl through all the posts on here I could piece something together showing how things changed.....When that statement was made that was how things were...in the meantime the Trust decided to not go ahead with the slae of shares as voted for maybe at that time the YHanks changed their approach too changing the level of engagment.
IT also appears and has been stated on here that there is now a "change in the Trust board" ....... I am sure Phil explained his resignation due to the differing views held by members of the Trusts boards who wantede to continue to seek coperation despite the americans changing their approach to the relationship .

I expressed my views on here about the tail and dog scenario mentioned by one board member .....so I have myself posted anti Trust stuff too but the question is why now at this time are you so intnet at trying to destabalise the Trust?

As I said Jase and Stevie getting squeaky bums are they or is Huw worried he wont be able to pay you anymore once he loses his gravy train payout?

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 14:03 - Sep 6 with 3111 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:55 - Sep 6 by vetchonian

No one has said that

It just seems strange that as things are "hotting up" you seem quite intent on discrediting the Trust.

Things change and the situation is now different to as it was this time last year. I am sure if I had the time to trawl through all the posts on here I could piece something together showing how things changed.....When that statement was made that was how things were...in the meantime the Trust decided to not go ahead with the slae of shares as voted for maybe at that time the YHanks changed their approach too changing the level of engagment.
IT also appears and has been stated on here that there is now a "change in the Trust board" ....... I am sure Phil explained his resignation due to the differing views held by members of the Trusts boards who wantede to continue to seek coperation despite the americans changing their approach to the relationship .

I expressed my views on here about the tail and dog scenario mentioned by one board member .....so I have myself posted anti Trust stuff too but the question is why now at this time are you so intnet at trying to destabalise the Trust?

As I said Jase and Stevie getting squeaky bums are they or is Huw worried he wont be able to pay you anymore once he loses his gravy train payout?

That's a very simple one to answer.

And that's too many posters want to 'take a side' and that side at the moment is going to be the opposite one to the Club.

That's not healthy for our future so let's put more content out to be discussed. It's all too easy for posters to bump up one liners they have said over the last two years. Nick did this again this morning.

Well here's what the Trust had to say a year ago. Let's bump this up and discuss.

And when you say things change, THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT HERE, and also why it's not a bloody crime to change your mind or opinion.

If things were as easy as everyone makes out we'd have never have got to the EPL in the first place as there's far too many bigger club's than us who should be getting things right and taking our place.

You're not thinking. You're tunnelled vision and it's polluting your mind.

And grow up a bit

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 16:20 - Sep 6 with 2982 viewsLeonWasGod

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:44 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

If Darren was a lapdog....

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 16:31 - Sep 6 with 2948 viewsDarran

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 16:20 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

If Darren was a lapdog....

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 16:54 - Sep 6 with 2878 viewschad

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:55 - Sep 6 by vetchonian

No one has said that

in the meantime the Trust decided to not go ahead with the slae of shares as voted for

Sorry have I slipped into a parallel universe. Am I not correct in saying the majority owners tried to change the terms of the deal Phil thought they could no longer be trusted and wanted to withdraw from the deal but the majority of the Trust Board wanted to continue so Phil resigned. Then the majority owners decided to unilaterally renege on the deal anyway.
The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:03 - Sep 6 with 2862 viewsthornabyswan

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 14:03 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

That's a very simple one to answer.

And that's too many posters want to 'take a side' and that side at the moment is going to be the opposite one to the Club.

That's not healthy for our future so let's put more content out to be discussed. It's all too easy for posters to bump up one liners they have said over the last two years. Nick did this again this morning.

Well here's what the Trust had to say a year ago. Let's bump this up and discuss.

And when you say things change, THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT HERE, and also why it's not a bloody crime to change your mind or opinion.

If things were as easy as everyone makes out we'd have never have got to the EPL in the first place as there's far too many bigger club's than us who should be getting things right and taking our place.

You're not thinking. You're tunnelled vision and it's polluting your mind.

And grow up a bit

Out of interest why did you apply to join the Trust if you think it's so ineffective.
And what would you do if you were in their shoes now then.
It must be difficult trying to get information out of the owners.
If it's true that not even Jenkins knows what players are getting bought and sold for.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:14 - Sep 6 with 2840 viewsvetchonian

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 16:54 - Sep 6 by chad

in the meantime the Trust decided to not go ahead with the slae of shares as voted for

Sorry have I slipped into a parallel universe. Am I not correct in saying the majority owners tried to change the terms of the deal Phil thought they could no longer be trusted and wanted to withdraw from the deal but the majority of the Trust Board wanted to continue so Phil resigned. Then the majority owners decided to unilaterally renege on the deal anyway.

IT was something like that Chad.....I was just trying to explain to the fifth columnmist that the Trust changed thir view...or at least Phil did when things changed around the deal....thats why the stance is different today from the statement the Res/T2C is quoting

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:22 - Sep 6 with 2814 viewsvetchonian

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:04 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

Phil Sumbler Resigns as Trust Chairman by Darran 14 Nov 2017 18:07
Deserves its own thread.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/46909/a-statement-from-phil-sumbler-re-supporters-trust

Hey Chrissy

Take a read through this thread it may help explain a few things

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:24 - Sep 6 with 2806 viewsbyron

Res, you have way to much time in your hands. Don’t you work or have any hobbies or mates?
It’s just football.......

Benny

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:24 - Sep 6 with 2804 viewsswan65split

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 13:37 - Sep 6 by Darran

Not read it fully , as busy working away.....but the agenda bit hits home.
The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:29 - Sep 6 with 2781 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I thought the Res wanted us all to pull together, can someone explain what is going on to a longstanding fan please?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:29 - Sep 6 with 2781 viewschad

The Trust taking credit for their role in the Club. 1 year ago. on 17:14 - Sep 6 by vetchonian

IT was something like that Chad.....I was just trying to explain to the fifth columnmist that the Trust changed thir view...or at least Phil did when things changed around the deal....thats why the stance is different today from the statement the Res/T2C is quoting

Thanks - just see the new majority owners unilaterally reneging on the deal (although from my POV thank god they did) as really important and not in line with how they are presenting the position now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024