Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Icke on TalkRadio 17:22 - Sep 6 with 3278 viewsBLAZE

I've only listened to the first 20 minutes (no mention of lizards yet) and what he says makes a lot of sense to me. Am I batsh*t?

Icke on TalkRadio on 17:27 - Sep 6 with 3268 viewsAl_Bundy

He talks a lot od sense from his home on Planet Sputnick.
Icke on TalkRadio on 17:48 - Sep 6 with 3225 viewsvetchonian

Icke on TalkRadio on 17:27 - Sep 6 by Al_Bundy

He talks a lot od sense from his home on Planet Sputnick.

I am sure the Res is one of his disciples

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Icke on TalkRadio on 17:52 - Sep 6 with 3212 viewsHighjack

He occasionally does hit the truth about some things but people dismiss it because of the utter bull shyt he is famous for. He was banging the drum about savile being a necrophile and sex offender for years but everyone ignored him because of the mental shapeshifting lizard bollocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Icke on TalkRadio on 18:09 - Sep 6 with 3182 viewsDarran

The Res wants to have a listen. Start on 14 minutes you think twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Icke on TalkRadio on 19:24 - Sep 6 with 3108 viewsicecoldjack

Nothing much wrong with many things he talks about, he even predicted a 9/11 type attack happening to quicken the De stabilizing of the middle East, written in one of his books.

His lizard thing is a bit weird but many people think his theory is explained as more about the lizard part of the brain, I think he's smart enough to be daft enough as not to trouble the establishment too much.
Icke on TalkRadio on 19:26 - Sep 6 with 3102 viewsicecoldjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 17:52 - Sep 6 by Highjack

He occasionally does hit the truth about some things but people dismiss it because of the utter bull shyt he is famous for. He was banging the drum about savile being a necrophile and sex offender for years but everyone ignored him because of the mental shapeshifting lizard bollocks.

Yep.smart enough to be daft enough as to not get suicided by the establishment, her scary how accurate he was on Saville
Icke on TalkRadio on 11:11 - Sep 7 with 2882 viewsLoyal

He is a logical paranoid man for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Icke on TalkRadio on 11:22 - Sep 7 with 2874 viewsWarwickHunt

Bonkers fûcking mental - he’d be at home here.
Login to get fewer ads

Icke on TalkRadio on 12:26 - Sep 7 with 2834 viewsHighjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 11:22 - Sep 7 by WarwickHunt

Yeah it’s mad we have people who think a flat earth can be proved with a cheap camera from Argos and that humans are herbivores but people like them keep David Icke a very wealthy man.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:12 - Sep 7 with 2802 viewssherpajacob

Icke on TalkRadio on 19:26 - Sep 6 by icecoldjack

Yep.smart enough to be daft enough as to not get suicided by the establishment, her scary how accurate he was on Saville

Jerry sadowitz the comedian was "exposing" saville in the 80s and early 90s.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:31 - Sep 7 with 2782 viewswaynekerr55

Icke on TalkRadio on 11:22 - Sep 7 by WarwickHunt

A gene pool in desperate need of a lifeguard.

One of your finest pieces of work, Mr Hunt.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:41 - Sep 7 with 2777 viewsicecoldjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:12 - Sep 7 by sherpajacob

Turns out there were many, it was just stiffled under D notices and veiked threats.

Absolutely awful.
Icke on TalkRadio on 13:44 - Sep 7 with 2773 viewsicecoldjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 12:26 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Yeah it’s mad we have people who think a flat earth can be proved with a cheap camera from Argos and that humans are herbivores but people like them keep David Icke a very wealthy man.

Is he a very wealthy man then ?

I'm not so sure, I think he would be more wealthy if he'd stayed at the beeb instead of being the son of God!

Anyway, good luck to him I say, the more open minded people we have in this world the better .
Icke on TalkRadio on 13:55 - Sep 7 with 2758 viewsHighjack

Baddiel and skinner alluded to it a lot too.

Icke on TalkRadio on 19:04 - Sep 7 with 2694 viewslonglostjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:44 - Sep 7 by icecoldjack

Is he a very wealthy man then ?

I'm not so sure, I think he would be more wealthy if he'd stayed at the beeb instead of being the son of God!

Anyway, good luck to him I say, the more open minded people we have in this world the better .

I agree. It’s good to have as wide a debate as possible. On social themes it’s possible to argue the toss from any perspective. Tougher with natural sciences though. I’d be really pissed off if I was a biologist and a creationist’s arguments were accepted to be as valid as my own.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Icke on TalkRadio on 20:09 - Sep 7 with 2662 viewsWarwickHunt

The extent wasn’t known but his tastes were common knowledge in the meejah.

Sadowitz - fûcking brilliant!
Icke on TalkRadio on 20:12 - Sep 7 with 2656 viewsWarwickHunt

Icke on TalkRadio on 12:26 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Icke may be an idiot but he’s no fool...

He’s fûcking loaded, thanks to gullible fûckwits.
Icke on TalkRadio on 21:09 - Sep 7 with 2615 viewsWingstandwood

Icke on TalkRadio on 20:12 - Sep 7 by WarwickHunt

Icke may be an idiot but he’s no fool...

He’s fûcking loaded, thanks to gullible fûckwits.

Indeed! The U.K now has its fair share of easily pleased gullible simpletons whom are prepared to pay decent money for nothing other than complete and utter bullsh1t! And? They don't even realise they've been taken for complete and utter mugs.

Shame on other typical idiot types also e.g. the local ones in Swansea that joined a queue for a two hour wait a few years back... Standing in line to have their purchase of a ghost-written book signed by (*cough, cough, cough*) its pretend author i.e. Katie 'Jordan' Price.

Icke's main strength is his ability to stuff his bank account and having the savvy to realise there are thousands of idiots prepared to aid and abet his greed initiatives. Ticket prices ranging from £30.00 - £48.84 and thats without the event/online/retail merchandising books, DVD's clothing, posters etc.

https://www.davidicke.com/shop/product-category/tickets

Argus!

Icke on TalkRadio on 21:32 - Sep 7 with 2589 viewslonglostjack

Icke on TalkRadio on 21:09 - Sep 7 by Wingstandwood

Indeed! The U.K now has its fair share of easily pleased gullible simpletons whom are prepared to pay decent money for nothing other than complete and utter bullsh1t! And? They don't even realise they've been taken for complete and utter mugs.

Shame on other typical idiot types also e.g. the local ones in Swansea that joined a queue for a two hour wait a few years back... Standing in line to have their purchase of a ghost-written book signed by (*cough, cough, cough*) its pretend author i.e. Katie 'Jordan' Price.

Icke's main strength is his ability to stuff his bank account and having the savvy to realise there are thousands of idiots prepared to aid and abet his greed initiatives. Ticket prices ranging from £30.00 - £48.84 and thats without the event/online/retail merchandising books, DVD's clothing, posters etc.

Mate - I feel your pain. The world has gone bloody mad.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Icke on TalkRadio on 22:05 - Sep 7 with 2571 viewsJack_Meoff

Icke on TalkRadio on 21:09 - Sep 7 by Wingstandwood

Your first paragraph describes very succinctly every single person in this country who purchases a newspaper. Just saying like.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 22:08]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Icke on TalkRadio on 22:57 - Sep 7 with 2529 viewsomarjack

I've seen madder people than Icke being elected in senior offices. He's the least of my worries for this planet.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Icke on TalkRadio on 09:10 - Sep 8 with 2452 viewsLoyal

Icke on TalkRadio on 13:41 - Sep 7 by icecoldjack

Turns out there were many, it was just stiffled under D notices and veiked threats.

Absolutely awful.

Jon lydon did the same in 1978.
Nothing done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Icke on TalkRadio on 09:12 - Sep 8 with 2451 viewsWarwickHunt

Icke on TalkRadio on 22:05 - Sep 7 by Jack_Meoff

Your first paragraph describes very succinctly every single person in this country who purchases a newspaper. Just saying like.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 22:08]

FFS take a day off from this nonsense, you massive header.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024