Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan. Swansea going to zero would not affect his net worth 10:32 - Sep 7 with 4465 viewsTheResurrection

"""And each match is changing Kaplan. “I want to be careful about how I say this. Whether Swansea goes up 10 times in value or goes to zero [is] not going to affect my family or me, [it is] not going to have a material impact on my net worth . . . What I didn’t fully appreciate is how emotionally invested I would be in the team . . . I think it has to do with the fact that it’s so hard to score a goal. The goals are so few and far between that, when you do score, it’s such an incredible emotional release. You can see [it] with [the] players. They score a goal and they’re jumping. They’re sliding on the grass.”""

They're not interested in finding devious ways to redeem their small investment in the Swans. The money they've put in is relative peanuts to them. Yes they're investors and want to make a return, and Kaplan is by far and away the largest investor, but even with us bottoming out, it's not going to have a be all and end all impact on him and his family.

They want success. They've just made mistakes which have cost us.

Maybe we should give them a chance to put things right?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Kaplan. Swansea going to zero would not affect his net worth on 07:32 - Sep 8 with 292 viewsPawelAbbott

Kaplan. Swansea going to zero would not affect his net worth on 22:54 - Sep 7 by omarjack

Fact checking:

-Res and E20 are the same person.

-Res/E20 is either being paid by SCFC to spread online propaganda, Or he's related to Huw Jenkins personally. Or of course (which is the most probable)..he's both.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 22:55]

They are not backed by the club as all of their continued unwavering support of the board just results in unifying everyone else against them.

They are on the payroll of this website as they have the affect of turning every fairly mundane thread into a 5 pager thus massively boosting board hits
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 18:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024