Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world 11:43 - Sep 7 with 1346 viewsattila_the_hun

flying the flag for the city (in his other vids he wears a Swans shirt)

This post has been edited by an administrator

"I'm Free"

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 11:48 - Sep 7 with 1332 viewssainthelens

Unless he's got a tragic back story, it's a no from me.
Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 11:54 - Sep 7 with 1306 viewsattila_the_hun

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 11:48 - Sep 7 by sainthelens

Unless he's got a tragic back story, it's a no from me.

he's got a tragic haircut, is that not enough?

"I'm Free"

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 12:09 - Sep 7 with 1268 viewssainthelens

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 11:54 - Sep 7 by attila_the_hun

he's got a tragic haircut, is that not enough?

Ye...needs bitta work.
Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 12:12 - Sep 7 with 1255 viewsDarran

A decent Mod would move this shit off the football board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 12:21 - Sep 7 with 1233 viewsairedale

Don’t knock it, he’s obviously proud of his 10 year old son who wrote it.
Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 12:42 - Sep 7 with 1197 viewssainthelens

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 12:12 - Sep 7 by Darran

A decent Mod would move this shit off the football board.

Tbf Daz...compared to the nonsense we get off the Res...it's fairly mild.
Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 23:51 - Sep 7 with 925 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck my EYES 👀

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 10:00 - Sep 8 with 822 viewsoldcob

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 23:51 - Sep 7 by Smellyplumz

Fůck my EYES 👀

The first living talent transplant donor.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fan unleashes cover of 'Baby Shark' on the world on 10:31 - Sep 8 with 779 viewsWarwickHunt

I preferred his earlier, less commercial work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024