Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 14:07 - Sep 7 with 5364 viewsjasper_T

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-beat-cardiff-friendly
Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:47 - Sep 8 with 1201 viewsLoyal

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 16:58 - Sep 7 by byron

Congrats on your first team beating our youth team.....👌

Not the case mate as you well know.
Always throwing kids in to the equation you Cardiff lot.
Always got an excuse.

Admit it mate, your under developed and 2nd rate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:56 - Sep 8 with 1179 viewsomarjack

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:47 - Sep 8 by Loyal

Always got an excuse.

Never mind him. He's really not worth the reply.

Our fan base is very divided right now as you can all see. But if there is anything we can all agree on, it's that Byron is just a sad case. You know, being bottled up for years and years, Eaten up by jealousy seeing us in the top flight. And now finally he has a chance to parade himself like a peacock, knowing it won't last for too long.

I dare say that, our championship squad in its full strength is better than their "PL" one without a doubt. We have a better manager by miles. All they have is one year of embarrassment, they'll wish they never got promoted. At least it'd have kept their disgrace in low profile. Instead of being a joke at an international level.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 09:44 - Sep 8 with 1120 viewsbyron

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:56 - Sep 8 by omarjack

Our fan base is very divided right now as you can all see. But if there is anything we can all agree on, it's that Byron is just a sad case. You know, being bottled up for years and years, Eaten up by jealousy seeing us in the top flight. And now finally he has a chance to parade himself like a peacock, knowing it won't last for too long.

I dare say that, our championship squad in its full strength is better than their "PL" one without a doubt. We have a better manager by miles. All they have is one year of embarrassment, they'll wish they never got promoted. At least it'd have kept their disgrace in low profile. Instead of being a joke at an international level.

Were you crying as you typed that lol....I reckon you lot will be in league 1 before you ever get the PL again. Just my opinion. Off the pitch you are falling apart, I foresee big issues like posted on here last few days. It’s your life roathie that’s sad, at least I only have one username on here unlike the 95 you were busted with on Annis site.

Benny

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 10:07 - Sep 8 with 1091 viewsbyron

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:47 - Sep 8 by Loyal

Always got an excuse.

It’s a right shame we might not get to play each other for a few years. You guys just try and hang in in there, don’t let the yanks sell everything eh? I guess you’re only hope it we go down, chances are we will bounce right back with this team anyway. No need to bring hooliganism into anything now loyal, time to grow up, you were clearly a third rate outfit when it came to that anyway as everyone knows, let it go pal.....

Benny

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 11:01 - Sep 8 with 1041 viewsawayjack

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 08:56 - Sep 8 by omarjack

Murphy and Arter only ones that would have shot in our starting 11. Maybe Reid off the bench. Least skilful Premier league squad I can remember.
Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 11:36 - Sep 8 with 1012 viewsMo_Wives

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 09:44 - Sep 8 by byron

Were you crying as you typed that lol....I reckon you lot will be in league 1 before you ever get the PL again. Just my opinion. Off the pitch you are falling apart, I foresee big issues like posted on here last few days. It’s your life roathie that’s sad, at least I only have one username on here unlike the 95 you were busted with on Annis site.

You think he's Roath Magic? What makes you think that? I see no similarities, myself.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 14:19 - Sep 8 with 894 viewsbyron

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 11:36 - Sep 8 by Mo_Wives

You think he's Roath Magic? What makes you think that? I see no similarities, myself.

All day long, he’s just gone to bed unless he’s staying up late tonight? Not much to in Brisbane mind so no wonder he on here all the time, surely the dullest part of oz bar Adelaide.

Benny

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 14:27 - Sep 8 with 880 viewsMo_Wives

Swansea 2 Cardiff 0 on 14:19 - Sep 8 by byron

All day long, he’s just gone to bed unless he’s staying up late tonight? Not much to in Brisbane mind so no wonder he on here all the time, surely the dullest part of oz bar Adelaide.

If he is he must have had a lobotomy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024