Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need people like The Res and E20 14:48 - Sep 7 with 8209 viewsGlyn1

In any part of life we need people who disagree with the majority view even if they're wrong - it forces everyone to defend their positions and think more deeply about them rather than just constantly agreeing with each other. That's why most newspapers used to have a regular columnist from the other political party to stir up the readers.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 12:27 - Sep 8 with 1024 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 12:22 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

Crickey!

Nah just stuck probably.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:26 - Sep 8 with 942 viewsscruffyjack

We don’t need the incessant bollocks from these two, I for one have had enough, they’re both out.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:32 - Sep 8 with 928 viewsjack2jack

Music interlude
We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:20 - Sep 8 with 888 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

I agree with what you wrote in your opening post - but completely disagree with the title you've given it. We need people with alternative ideas to join in with the same conversations to get a deeper discussion on matters .... I agree.

We need people like The Res and E20 ..... I totally disagree.

In the case of The Res, we don't just have someone joining in discussions and giving a civilised alternative view, we have an odious, aggressive, narrow-minded, foul-mouthed idiot - arguing and shouting expletives at anyone who thinks differently to himself (including females), being thoroughly unpleasant and disrespectful to people who deserve so much better, and is obviously completely and utterly incapable of discussing anything in a sensible, considered, adult way. A truly vile poster this forum would be better without. How he isn't banned already is an absolute mystery to me - so to suggest we need people like him is a ridiculous thing to say. Your argument would have been a decent one without using that particular example.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:27 - Sep 8 with 877 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:20 - Sep 8 by OhRobbieRobbie

I agree with what you wrote in your opening post - but completely disagree with the title you've given it. We need people with alternative ideas to join in with the same conversations to get a deeper discussion on matters .... I agree.

In the case of The Res, we don't just have someone joining in discussions and giving a civilised alternative view, we have an odious, aggressive, narrow-minded, foul-mouthed idiot - arguing and shouting expletives at anyone who thinks differently to himself (including females), being thoroughly unpleasant and disrespectful to people who deserve so much better, and is obviously completely and utterly incapable of discussing anything in a sensible, considered, adult way. A truly vile poster this forum would be better without. How he isn't banned already is an absolute mystery to me - so to suggest we need people like him is a ridiculous thing to say. Your argument would have been a decent one without using that particular example.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:54 - Sep 8 with 850 viewsswan65split

This , ....forum should be about Football and scfc .....not them them them, me me me.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:30 - Sep 8 with 817 views_

But I did open a door for an old lady once, before stealing her purse.

Such warmth. I'm touched.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:51 - Sep 8 with 789 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:30 - Sep 8 by _

But I did open a door for an old lady once, before stealing her purse.

Such warmth. I'm touched.

"I'm touched"

Fair do's ... we agree on something. You certainly are touched.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024