Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need people like The Res and E20 14:48 - Sep 7 with 8211 viewsGlyn1

In any part of life we need people who disagree with the majority view even if they're wrong - it forces everyone to defend their positions and think more deeply about them rather than just constantly agreeing with each other. That's why most newspapers used to have a regular columnist from the other political party to stir up the readers.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:58 - Sep 7 with 1160 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:54 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

Read my posts to you, and invite anyone else to if you need - you won’t find a hissy fit, no matter how you try to paint it. I’ve even agreed with some of your posts but your default setting is argue. Yawn. You have zero credibility and a personality disorder. Please do not have another hissy fit.

It’s hissy fit 101.

Personality disorder, not all there, not genuine, not agreeing with me *sob sob*

You go through stages of hissy fits every now and again. Usually after you enter a debate with me where I very politely tell you the weak points of your viewpoint, you are unable to respond so have that sitting there until you finally decide to start abusing and throwing a hissy fit.

By all means debate any point you wish. But your trolling, abuse and tantrums really need to be knocked on the head for the good of the thread, the forum and probably your sanity.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:59]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:04 - Sep 7 with 1150 viewsjacksfullaces

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:54 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

Read my posts to you, and invite anyone else to if you need - you won’t find a hissy fit, no matter how you try to paint it. I’ve even agreed with some of your posts but your default setting is argue. Yawn. You have zero credibility and a personality disorder. Please do not have another hissy fit.

this thread was always likely to degenerate my fellow conspirator :)

however at its heart was the intention I think to live and let live, which in life may not be a bad thing.

on a message board such as this ... not so sure, but my advice would be to give it a go.
We need people like The Res and E20 (n/t) on 22:05 - Sep 7 with 1142 viewsjack2jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:12 - Sep 7 with 1118 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:04 - Sep 7 by jacksfullaces

this thread was always likely to degenerate my fellow conspirator :)

however at its heart was the intention I think to live and let live, which in life may not be a bad thing.

on a message board such as this ... not so sure, but my advice would be to give it a go.

If that means the conspiracy theories and angst based barbs disappear then I’m all for it.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:13 - Sep 7 with 1126 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:46 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

To then be elected by the board? If so, it is the same thing.

(Apologies forgot to quote, clear who this is in response to though).
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:47]

It's really not. Cooption is a vote of the Trust board members. Election is a vote of the members. Massive difference.

Anyway, anyone putting themselves up for either has balls and I respect them for it. Chris showed balls for standing for cooption. I'd have liked him to have been successful but such is life.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:25 - Sep 7 with 1089 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:58 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

It’s hissy fit 101.

Personality disorder, not all there, not genuine, not agreeing with me *sob sob*

You go through stages of hissy fits every now and again. Usually after you enter a debate with me where I very politely tell you the weak points of your viewpoint, you are unable to respond so have that sitting there until you finally decide to start abusing and throwing a hissy fit.

By all means debate any point you wish. But your trolling, abuse and tantrums really need to be knocked on the head for the good of the thread, the forum and probably your sanity.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:59]

No trolling, no hissy fit, in fact I share some of opinions but you are deaf to it when I say it as you’re only interested in playground style battles of attrition. Please do not stink up the board with another one of your meltdowns.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:26 - Sep 7 with 1074 viewsTheResurrection

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:13 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

That's simply not true, and you know it. I had one vote of a dozen or so. I encouraged you to apply absolutely (and not just you as others could testify), but promise you'd get in? Have a word mun. As I recall, there were quite a few people expressing the view aorund that time on here that you were trying everything not to be elected.

Anyway, we've just had another election of course. I've always been surprised you've never put your case to the public.

If I hadn't had that souring experience in December I would've gone for it in the elections. Not sure I would've fared any better but will never know now either.

And, you said on multiple occasions that I'd have an excellent chance, that I'd be running the show in 5 minutes and also that you didn't think they'd be able to deal with the bad PR if I didn't get in.

I honestly thought it was done and dusted after you saying all that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:28 - Sep 7 with 1072 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:13 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

It's really not. Cooption is a vote of the Trust board members. Election is a vote of the members. Massive difference.

Anyway, anyone putting themselves up for either has balls and I respect them for it. Chris showed balls for standing for cooption. I'd have liked him to have been successful but such is life.

My point is he put himself into a position to then be elected on to the board. Whether that is by board members of Trust members really doesn’t make any difference to the point I am making. The process was to elect him, by who is irrelevant. If he was doing all he could not to then he wouldn’t have stood. People simply said that because they were proved wrong after saying he wouldn’t.

No doubt he was also criticised for meeting Dineen was he? After being goaded into it.

As I said the sooner people learn that opinions are shaped by who they like rather than what they believe - the better. Which is why people such as myself or the Res are viewed as an alien species for standing by our views regardless who likes it or not.

Login to get fewer ads

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:31 - Sep 7 with 1072 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:26 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

If I hadn't had that souring experience in December I would've gone for it in the elections. Not sure I would've fared any better but will never know now either.

And, you said on multiple occasions that I'd have an excellent chance, that I'd be running the show in 5 minutes and also that you didn't think they'd be able to deal with the bad PR if I didn't get in.

You did everything you could not to get co-opted with every post you made in the lead up to it.
Typical gobshite.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:43 - Sep 7 with 1031 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:25 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

No trolling, no hissy fit, in fact I share some of opinions but you are deaf to it when I say it as you’re only interested in playground style battles of attrition. Please do not stink up the board with another one of your meltdowns.

Eh?

I fully read, fully understand your points - yet think you are wrong and succinctly tell you why. If that offends you then you will just have to deal with that. Can you direct me to any thread I have instigated any of these “playground battles”? No? Didn’t think so. A playground battle is something devoid of content and designed to make petty insults (similar to what you have done here ironically enough).

Meltdown? You are the one who felt the need to start your conspiracy theories and insults my good man. Now you are complaining that I am responding to them.

Odd. Very odd.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 22:44]

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:47 - Sep 7 with 1016 viewsTheResurrection

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:31 - Sep 7 by Darran

You did everything you could not to get co-opted with every post you made in the lead up to it.
Typical gobshite.

This is the funny thing you see. Apparently I did every thing to not get voted on and one poster said that. Then complete toerags like you jump on these trivial things and go out of your way to make things ten times worse than they are.

That's what you are, that's what you use this site for. To goad, belittle and humiliate people.

The real truth is though I was just posting in my usual manner and when talking about what would've been my fellow Trust colleagues I was basically telling it like I always had.... And will.

Surely to god by now people have seen through what Darren is?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:52 - Sep 7 with 1013 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:47 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

This is the funny thing you see. Apparently I did every thing to not get voted on and one poster said that. Then complete toerags like you jump on these trivial things and go out of your way to make things ten times worse than they are.

That's what you are, that's what you use this site for. To goad, belittle and humiliate people.

The real truth is though I was just posting in my usual manner and when talking about what would've been my fellow Trust colleagues I was basically telling it like I always had.... And will.

Surely to god by now people have seen through what Darren is?

Stop fuçking lying. You didn’t stop abusing the old guard in the build up to the interview in the hope you’d be rejected,you were even emailing Nigel Hamer having a go and when there was a sticky thread on here a couple of months ago about the upcoming elections you disappeared and avoided it like the plague.
You’re a fake.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:02 - Sep 7 with 986 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:26 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

Ha. My word. I'd say what you said about the way you went about the interview, but then I thought you were against making private comms public last week. As for me saying you'd be running the show in 5 minutes, you're delusional mun.

Don't blame me for your inability to work with people or convince them of your merits. You had an excellent chance but chose not to make the most of it. Your call. An election is an entirely different thing and you know it... Totally in the hands of the members. You'd have had total freedom to say what you wanted, without having to worry about such things as actually trying to come across as someone who could be an asset rather than a liability, and placed your fate in the hands of the members.

Ah, its like groundhog day round here.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:03 - Sep 7 with 981 viewsLoyal

Another ego boost for the fruitcakes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:05 - Sep 7 with 979 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:02 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

Ha. My word. I'd say what you said about the way you went about the interview, but then I thought you were against making private comms public last week. As for me saying you'd be running the show in 5 minutes, you're delusional mun.

Don't blame me for your inability to work with people or convince them of your merits. You had an excellent chance but chose not to make the most of it. Your call. An election is an entirely different thing and you know it... Totally in the hands of the members. You'd have had total freedom to say what you wanted, without having to worry about such things as actually trying to come across as someone who could be an asset rather than a liability, and placed your fate in the hands of the members.

Spot on he did it deliberately.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:15 - Sep 7 with 957 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:43 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

Eh?

I fully read, fully understand your points - yet think you are wrong and succinctly tell you why. If that offends you then you will just have to deal with that. Can you direct me to any thread I have instigated any of these “playground battles”? No? Didn’t think so. A playground battle is something devoid of content and designed to make petty insults (similar to what you have done here ironically enough).

Meltdown? You are the one who felt the need to start your conspiracy theories and insults my good man. Now you are complaining that I am responding to them.

Odd. Very odd.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 22:44]

Odd. Very odd.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:20 - Sep 7 with 949 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:05 - Sep 7 by Darran

Spot on he did it deliberately.

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know.

In situations like that, if you're going to criticise then you do have to be constructive. That's like anything in life though.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:29 - Sep 7 with 924 views_

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:02 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

And, you did say that, have a look at your WhatsApp.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:38 - Sep 7 with 905 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:29 - Sep 7 by _

And, you did say that, have a look at your WhatsApp.

Ha. Having read that exchange back, I'm surprised you took that so literally. I'll remember only to make serious comments in the future.

Anyway, as I said, it's a shame you didn't get on and I'm all for differing viewpoints being expressed within the Trust. We should be as broad a church as possible. Even the views your expressing now, even if I could disagree more.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 00:12 - Sep 8 with 866 views_

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:38 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

Ha. Having read that exchange back, I'm surprised you took that so literally. I'll remember only to make serious comments in the future.

Anyway, as I said, it's a shame you didn't get on and I'm all for differing viewpoints being expressed within the Trust. We should be as broad a church as possible. Even the views your expressing now, even if I could disagree more.

Ok, but you could apologise for that "delusional" comment and I'm not one for airing private comms in public but I didn't think this was that sensitive.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We need people like The Res and E20 on 00:12 - Sep 8 with 860 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:15 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

Odd. Very odd.

Now that we agree on.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 02:47 - Sep 8 with 833 viewsScottishEddie

We need people like The Res and E20 on 16:25 - Sep 7 by Fireboy2

You can put these two on ignore

Ive never looked back

Glad you stuck with us, a lot if new Premier League new comers didn’t.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

We need people like The Res and E20 on 02:55 - Sep 8 with 829 viewsScottishEddie

We need people like The Res and E20 on 22:52 - Sep 7 by Darran

Stop fuçking lying. You didn’t stop abusing the old guard in the build up to the interview in the hope you’d be rejected,you were even emailing Nigel Hamer having a go and when there was a sticky thread on here a couple of months ago about the upcoming elections you disappeared and avoided it like the plague.
You’re a fake.

Abusing the okd guard? You think they were doing a good job?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

We need people like The Res and E20 on 03:55 - Sep 8 with 807 viewsDJack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 23:15 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

Odd. Very odd.

Itchy, I really am surprised that you get involved in a "discussion" with him. His sophistry is very apparent. A clever but troubled bloke.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We need people like The Res and E20 on 04:09 - Sep 8 with 791 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 03:55 - Sep 8 by DJack

Itchy, I really am surprised that you get involved in a "discussion" with him. His sophistry is very apparent. A clever but troubled bloke.

I would prefer anyone who doesn't like talking football without an agenda to stay clear tbh.

The more you can spread the word the better.

Thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024