Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans want Connor 15:41 - Sep 7 with 5570 viewsAndy1300

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?435466-Connor-Roberts

Number 1 team in Wales

Scum fans want Connor on 10:49 - Sep 8 with 1054 viewsItchySphincter

Scum fans want Connor on 08:49 - Sep 8 by Loyal

If Connor isn't given a new contract pretty quickly it's proof of the clubs intent to strip the cupboard bare.

It would be alarmingly irresponsible not to and get him on a longer contract. I think he has a lot to do to be considered a top player but he’s showing signs of potential. It was would be great if he could really make the position his to lose for few seasons.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Scum fans want Connor on 11:17 - Sep 8 with 1023 viewsawayjack

Scum fans want Connor on 10:49 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

It would be alarmingly irresponsible not to and get him on a longer contract. I think he has a lot to do to be considered a top player but he’s showing signs of potential. It was would be great if he could really make the position his to lose for few seasons.

I’d be staggered if Board don’t offer generous extended contract. Sadly even if their intent is purely to pump up his sales value. Club would get compensation anyway as he’s under 24 but typically lower values.
Scum fans want Connor on 11:46 - Sep 8 with 1004 viewsSmellyplumz

Scum fans want Connor on 15:49 - Sep 7 by omarjack

Yeah..any serious offer for him and he's gone as soon as Jan.

2 m is considered decent money for the American scum. They have Naughton and Aaron Lewis to cover.

edit: Plus by January. He'll only have 6 months remaining on his contract. They'd even sell him for 1 m tbh.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 16:03]

And I though I was negative! 😉

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Scum fans want Connor on 11:51 - Sep 8 with 994 viewsomarjack

Scum fans want Connor on 11:46 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

And I though I was negative! 😉

You got me..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Scum fans want Connor on 12:00 - Sep 8 with 978 viewsSmellyplumz

Scum fans want Connor on 11:51 - Sep 8 by omarjack

You got me..

🤣 I like you son.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Scum fans want Connor on 20:21 - Sep 8 with 848 viewsvetchonian

Scum fans want Connor on 08:08 - Sep 8 by byron

Um don’t want to burst your bubble, but toshack was a bluebird, how many goals did he get for you? Also, apart from the last 7 years we have always been wales no1 club. Our history says we’ve spent far more time in the top 2 divisions. Normal service has been resumed. Connor is running down his contract is he? So we can sweep him up for nothing in January, nice.👌 he appears to like playing in a nice stadium that’s not falling down in front of big crowds🤪
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 8:11]

I know he was bluebird originally but you were all gutted when he chose us and not the second rates where he began his career to join as a manager. He actually scored 24 goals fou us a third of the goals he scored for your mob ...his record for CCFC 74 goals in 162 appearances for us 24 goals in 63 appearances.
Like Toshack did Connor has ambition and sense why join a club that come January will be nailed on for relegation with a stadium which will be less than half full.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024