Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction 16:22 - Sep 7 with 1392 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Has anyone ever finished a season with negative points?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/07/exclusive-birmingham-facing-12-p

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 16:28 - Sep 7 with 1355 viewsomarjack

Pedersen had a decent game against us. They should give us 2 pts out of these 12..justice.

Anyway it's all talk, it won't really happen. Plus it's not like they were contending for the top 6 or anything. So really..f*ck them, why do we care?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 16:30 - Sep 7 with 1336 viewsawayjack

Villa were also nailed on for a points deduction affording to various media reports but unlikely to happen.
Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 16:37 - Sep 7 with 1303 viewsLeonWasGod

Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 16:30 - Sep 7 by awayjack

Villa were also nailed on for a points deduction affording to various media reports but unlikely to happen.

It doesn’t seem that clubs are treated equally in all of this. QPR only got a fine too despite obviously ignoring the rules on a massive scale. I’m not sure why as I haven’t been following FFP stuff closely at all.
Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 17:07 - Sep 7 with 1227 viewsjasper_T

Birmingham City faces 12 point deduction on 16:37 - Sep 7 by LeonWasGod

It doesn’t seem that clubs are treated equally in all of this. QPR only got a fine too despite obviously ignoring the rules on a massive scale. I’m not sure why as I haven’t been following FFP stuff closely at all.

The issue with QPR is that technically they broke most of the rules before the current rules were in place. So they can't really be punished to the full extent. It's a bit of a mess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024