Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? 03:10 - Sep 8 with 11550 viewsScottishEddie

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:25 - Nov 8 with 1303 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:23 - Nov 8 by ___E20________

I am levelling out the troll votes.

Blunting their favoured weapons. It has had the desired effect it seems.

Meltdown.

You obviously need help.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:28 - Nov 8 with 1296 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:46 - Nov 6 by _

Why's that? Because he used to run rings around you and you don't have the intelligence to debate with him?

You're a pain in the backside. I've never asked for you banned though. I've got the silly tvvat Darran on ignore and he's the biggest kunt this site has ever seen. He's still allowed as he's tucked up in bed with Phil sharing Trust info

Abuse like this you mean?
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:36 - Nov 8 with 1294 views___E20________

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:25 - Nov 8 by swan65split

You obviously need help.

No I don’t, I negated them and got it up to +3 on most of them on my own.

Cheers though.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:06 - Nov 8 with 1270 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 by Shaky

Don't reply to it Daps.

Instead take satisfaction from the oodles of time it is devoting to registering usernames to up vote his own posts, and down vote legitimate ones speaking against him. The little narcissist fruitcake.

The sheer fact you now seem to have jumped in bed with people you've told me you despise shows you up for what you truly are.

Completely pathetic and unsecure. What do your two girls think of you FFS? Shame.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:12 - Nov 8 with 1267 viewsE20_Jack________

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:06 - Nov 8 by _

The sheer fact you now seem to have jumped in bed with people you've told me you despise shows you up for what you truly are.

Completely pathetic and unsecure. What do your two girls think of you FFS? Shame.

They despise him far more than he despises them, and he is still shamelessly trying to get pals with them so he can create a faux environment to convince himself of all his nonsense.

Truly embarrassing.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:16 - Nov 8 with 1263 viewsE20_Jack________

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:06 - Nov 8 by _

I can pre-empt his move here too. Which will infuriate him as it will blunt it.

He was/is also going to accuse you of trolling there simply for making a pretty clear musing of what they would think of their father (in his fifties) prostituting himself out to try and bully someone he feels intellectually theatened by on the Internet.

My bet is they haven’t the foggiest, and I hope for his sake I am right.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 10:21]
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:21 - Nov 8 with 1238 viewsswan65split

"people you've told me you despise shows you up for what you truly are. "

yep, never a truer word .
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:06 - Nov 8 with 1219 viewsShaky

For giving the fans a legal means to fight those who have ripped them off?

I should think they would be be very proud of me.

And fortunately I have plenty of endorsements to that effect, for example from this individual who sadly appears subsequently to have mislaid his soul:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:38 - Nov 8 with 1179 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:06 - Nov 8 by Shaky

For giving the fans a legal means to fight those who have ripped them off?

I should think they would be be very proud of me.

And fortunately I have plenty of endorsements to that effect, for example from this individual who sadly appears subsequently to have mislaid his soul:

Fair play, a real sign of your insecurity.

Bookmarking posts I've made to use when at your most desperate. Quite sad really.

And I've just spent the last half hour reading back through our multitude of texts starting mid 2016, even though we mailed long before that.

And believe you me, you've not called everything right, and not one bit.

I was extremely wrong in your bump up there.

Interesting your comments throughout our messages on Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge and especially Dai Little

Tell me, do you still hold those libellous views?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:47 - Nov 8 with 1170 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:38 - Nov 8 by _

Bookmarking posts I've made to use when at your most desperate. Quite sad really.

And I've just spent the last half hour reading back through our multitude of texts starting mid 2016, even though we mailed long before that.

Interesting your comments throughout our messages on Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge and especially Dai Little

Libellous views?

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word.

But by all means carry on making yourself look like a fool.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:55 - Nov 8 with 1159 viewsShaky

. . .or make your case for how I am a fraud. Or trying to extract money from the Trust.

Because for the last year or so you have just been smearing me with those accusations, on the basis of motives that are not entirely clear.

Make a convincing case on either point and I will go away.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 13:13 - Nov 8 with 1142 viewsE20______Jack___

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:38 - Nov 8 by _

He is clearly having one of his biggest meltdowns to date.

I’d love to know what he said about his new saviour and best friend Phil.

What a snake eh?
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 16:14 - Nov 8 with 1074 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:55 - Nov 8 by Shaky

. . .or make your case for how I am a fraud. Or trying to extract money from the Trust.

Because for the last year or so you have just been smearing me with those accusations, on the basis of motives that are not entirely clear.

Make a convincing case on either point and I will go away.

So you weren't basically saying Sumbler and Little were on the take?

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 16:33 - Nov 8 with 1063 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 16:14 - Nov 8 by _

So you weren't basically saying Sumbler and Little were on the take?

Well I certainly haven't been poring over those private conversations to the extent you and aDim have, but that sounds very much like your usual pack of lies.

And i see you have no case whatsoever to put forward regarding the fraud and attempt to extract money from the Trust you constantly smear me with.

That's hardly a surprise is it, given that is also a pure fabrication.

There remain 2 possible obvious explanations for your descent into life as a serial liar:Mr Jenkins told you to do it to get back at me for giving the Trust a legal case, or various factors including your love for aDim have driven you completely mad.

Maybe we'll find out the truth about that sometime.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 17:53 - Nov 8 with 1042 viewsShaky

You know what Chris, I have had a little think about this, and I believe somewhere inside you is a kernel of decency.

However, the way things are going you are driving straight off a cliff with the little devil aDim sitting on your shoulder egging you on.

I am willing to stop posting here for a week, so you can hopefully take a step back, gain a little perspective and hit the breaks.

I strongly suggest you use that time to try to get your shit together, but obviously if you come back with more lies I may well be obliged to respond. Please think about this carefully rather than just come back with more moronic lies.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 20:14 - Nov 8 with 989 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 17:53 - Nov 8 by Shaky

You know what Chris, I have had a little think about this, and I believe somewhere inside you is a kernel of decency.

However, the way things are going you are driving straight off a cliff with the little devil aDim sitting on your shoulder egging you on.

I am willing to stop posting here for a week, so you can hopefully take a step back, gain a little perspective and hit the breaks.

I strongly suggest you use that time to try to get your shit together, but obviously if you come back with more lies I may well be obliged to respond. Please think about this carefully rather than just come back with more moronic lies.

I've got more than the average dose of decency pal but you're just an arsey prick and you've gone out of your way over the years to prove that to me, others saw it long before.

Now I'm not lying so I suggest you take more than a week away from this site or I'll start reproducing some of your allegations.

For a taster, don't you remember what you were excusing more than one member of the Trust for raiding Trust data to further their own business interests.

There's more. And worse.

See you in a week......or so.....

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 943 viewsmagicdaps10

Oh my god, what has gone on here in the last few pages........biggest Planet Swans meltdown by any individual ever.

E20!! What are you doing!?

Chris, you are his mate, have a word with him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:33 - Nov 8 with 913 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 20:14 - Nov 8 by _

I've got more than the average dose of decency pal but you're just an arsey prick and you've gone out of your way over the years to prove that to me, others saw it long before.

Now I'm not lying so I suggest you take more than a week away from this site or I'll start reproducing some of your allegations.

For a taster, don't you remember what you were excusing more than one member of the Trust for raiding Trust data to further their own business interests.

There's more. And worse.

See you in a week......or so.....

You don't really seem to be entering into the spirit of my generous offer, do you?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:07 - Nov 8 with 871 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 by Shaky

Don't reply to it Daps.

Instead take satisfaction from the oodles of time it is devoting to registering usernames to up vote his own posts, and down vote legitimate ones speaking against him. The little narcissist fruitcake.

I think you can get help for this sort of thing these days. It's a bit all a bit sad.
Once the parachute payments dry up the yanks will be off.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:18 - Nov 8 with 869 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely pathetic.

You are not fooling anyone and your various usernames in the last 24 hours is showing you up even more.

If you cant see how sad you are showing yourself to be, then there is only one person you are kidding.......yourself.

I am feeling truly sorry for you now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:27 - Nov 8 with 863 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:33 - Nov 8 by Shaky

You don't really seem to be entering into the spirit of my generous offer, do you?

I'd bow out gracefully boy before I carry on.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:02 - Nov 9 with 843 viewsE20Jakck

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:27 - Nov 8 by _

I'd bow out gracefully boy before I carry on.

I’d second that, but I am quite looking forward to the fireworks.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:03 - Nov 9 with 740 viewsbuilthjack

Theres a Thai guy near me called Jackc

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:22 - Nov 9 with 722 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:07 - Nov 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think you can get help for this sort of thing these days. It's a bit all a bit sad.
Once the parachute payments dry up the yanks will be off.

Well, if todays offerings are anything to go by, the sooner the better, any credibility have gone out the window,
Embarrassing.
edit....predictive text.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 8:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024