Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? 03:10 - Sep 8 with 11545 viewsScottishEddie

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 1309 viewsjackrmee

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:46 - Nov 6 by Badlands

Serious question.
What is the point of the Trust having 5% shares and £15 million in the bank?

I'm no expert, but think it means they still get a person on the board (not that it means much) and also have money in the bank, which could be used to purchase more of the club if/when the value falls in future and the Yanks want out.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 21:34 - Nov 6 with 1212 views_____E20_____

Anyway, on that subject - to the poll. The poll indicates the point I have been making for quite some time. There is a “win at all costs” mentality that has seaped into the fanbase. I have no doubt that is the PL’s doing. You have to remember that we rose very quickly up the leagues when immediately prior to the PL - it wasn’t that long ago we had 3000 regularly watching us. Most of the fans we have today have been picked up along the way who jumped on the bandwagon of success (notable troll included).

So the ethos of what got us there does not resonate with them and is why the Americans, who are now running this club well, have one hell of a fight in their hands against the relatively new comer fans or tarnished old ones that would sell their souls (and the clubs) to return to the PL. Ironic really as they are usually the most vocal about the old shareholders “selling their soul” and warning of American intentions when it is their notion of running a club that fans should be fearful of.

This is also why this very opinion (with great futility) is frantically being deleted and covered up by the Trust chairman every time is gets aired, the notion the Americans are not bad is a terrifying prospect for the Trust.

Racking up debt is absolutely not what we want and the sooner this “backing Pottter” nonsense dies the better.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 21:45 - Nov 6 with 1187 viewsmagicdaps10

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:46 - Nov 6 by Badlands

Serious question.
What is the point of the Trust having 5% shares and £15 million in the bank?

To have a foot in the football club for the fans interest.....that explains the 5%.

As for the money, as a war chest for when the club gets into shiite again.....as it looks likely with these yanks in charge.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:16 - Nov 6 with 1150 viewsbuilthjack

Have you changed your name?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:20 - Nov 6 with 1139 viewsmagicdaps10

Interesting where that post from E20 just disappeared to!?

He just said that the yanks were in it to make a profit........just like the next consortium that comes along.

After all the debates and discussions.....he knows what their plan is.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:22 - Nov 6 with 1133 viewsbuilthjack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:20 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

He just said that the yanks were in it to make a profit........just like the next consortium that comes along.

Yes, a post disappeared in front of me. Wow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:23 - Nov 6 with 1130 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:20 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

Just been speaking to him and he reckons...

It’s no more likely under the American stewardship than any other owner we could realistically have. It’s the lack of foresight shown in that post which has plagued the Trust for a decade, and probably still does.

It’s the notion of “the grass being greener” even though history, logic and common sense suggest otherwise. The fight is directed in the wrong place and the amount of energy wasted is an utter tragedy. Once these Americans go, who do you think will likely be the buyer? It will be another group of people wanting to profit, the futile fight starts again... and again... and again... and again ad nauseum. It’s an un-winnable and endless battle.

The Trust should have fluid aims not rigid ones, they should change with the situation. They should have made it clear from day 1 that if any sale was to go through making them minority shareholders then they want in. But their reluctance to sell any shares (contrary to what they now say) is what stopped that. Now those shares, unless the court case is won, is essentially worthless. They are 2 steps behind at every turn despite it being laid out bare in simple terms for them long before.

Now this fight needs to switch focus to securing and raising as much money as possible (and this doesn’t mean wasting tens of thousands of pounds on professional opinion (twice) and ignoring it in favour of giving away the shares for next to nothing). They then need to back off, support the club and allow the natural course of things to happen.

If we are successful then great. If we are not then they may be in a position to make a realistic offer between either them or as part of a consortium. But the energy wasted going after people that are currently stabilising the club instead of focusing on the important stuff is harming the club immensely, which is why views like his are being supressed.

And Phil Sumbler is once again censoring anyone that sticks up for the Club. I hope this is all being taken noticed of.

We can't have a Trust Chairman deleting profiles and censoring people because he doesn't like what they say.

Dangerous territory. Very, very dangerous territory.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:25 - Nov 6 with 1117 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:23 - Nov 6 by _

Just been speaking to him and he reckons...

It’s no more likely under the American stewardship than any other owner we could realistically have. It’s the lack of foresight shown in that post which has plagued the Trust for a decade, and probably still does.

It’s the notion of “the grass being greener” even though history, logic and common sense suggest otherwise. The fight is directed in the wrong place and the amount of energy wasted is an utter tragedy. Once these Americans go, who do you think will likely be the buyer? It will be another group of people wanting to profit, the futile fight starts again... and again... and again... and again ad nauseum. It’s an un-winnable and endless battle.

The Trust should have fluid aims not rigid ones, they should change with the situation. They should have made it clear from day 1 that if any sale was to go through making them minority shareholders then they want in. But their reluctance to sell any shares (contrary to what they now say) is what stopped that. Now those shares, unless the court case is won, is essentially worthless. They are 2 steps behind at every turn despite it being laid out bare in simple terms for them long before.

Now this fight needs to switch focus to securing and raising as much money as possible (and this doesn’t mean wasting tens of thousands of pounds on professional opinion (twice) and ignoring it in favour of giving away the shares for next to nothing). They then need to back off, support the club and allow the natural course of things to happen.

If we are successful then great. If we are not then they may be in a position to make a realistic offer between either them or as part of a consortium. But the energy wasted going after people that are currently stabilising the club instead of focusing on the important stuff is harming the club immensely, which is why views like his are being supressed.

And Phil Sumbler is once again censoring anyone that sticks up for the Club. I hope this is all being taken noticed of.

We can't have a Trust Chairman deleting profiles and censoring people because he doesn't like what they say.

Dangerous territory. Very, very dangerous territory.

We can have a Webmaster that doesn’t want a Troll on his website though.
Bet your post doesn’t get deleted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:28 - Nov 6 with 1118 viewsmagicdaps10

Out of curiosity......who got rid of that post, E20 or a admin?

Can understand E20 sharpishly getting it off but why would a admin delete it?

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:30 - Nov 6 with 1106 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:28 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity......who got rid of that post, E20 or a admin?

Can understand E20 sharpishly getting it off but why would a admin delete it?

It’s not the post it’s the poster. We don’t want him trolling anymore. End of.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:32 - Nov 6 with 1101 viewsmagicdaps10

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:30 - Nov 6 by Darran

It’s not the post it’s the poster. We don’t want him trolling anymore. End of.

Fair enough, I fully support that decision.....long overdue.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:32 - Nov 6 with 1095 viewsswan65split

something about profit?
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:34 - Nov 6 with 1092 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:32 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

If you notice T2C post hasn’t been deleted. There is no censorship but we are stopping the trolling.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:46 - Nov 6 with 1069 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:32 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

Why's that? Because he used to run rings around you and you don't have the intelligence to debate with him?

You're a pain in the backside. I've never asked for you banned though. I've got the silly tvvat Darran on ignore and he's the biggest kunt this site has ever seen. He's still allowed as he's tucked up in bed with Phil sharing Trust info

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:54 - Nov 6 with 1049 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:46 - Nov 6 by _

Why's that? Because he used to run rings around you and you don't have the intelligence to debate with him?

You're a pain in the backside. I've never asked for you banned though. I've got the silly tvvat Darran on ignore and he's the biggest kunt this site has ever seen. He's still allowed as he's tucked up in bed with Phil sharing Trust info

That’s slander. Be careful.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:55 - Nov 6 with 1050 viewsmagicdaps10

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:46 - Nov 6 by _

You dont debate with E20.....the guy is superior to all.

Ignorance or even worse, that is why I support it.

My worry for him, he is going to find this hard, will his head be able to cope with not posting!?

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:00 - Nov 6 with 1035 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 22:54 - Nov 6 by Darran

That’s slander. Be careful.

your on ignore he cant see it I can though.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:01 - Nov 6 with 1025 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:00 - Nov 6 by swan65split

your on ignore he cant see it I can though.

Pass it on.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:03 - Nov 6 with 1015 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:01 - Nov 6 by Darran

Pass it on.

He says I am on ignore as well daps can pass it on.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:03 - Nov 6 with 1009 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:03 - Nov 6 by swan65split

He says I am on ignore as well daps can pass it on.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:07 - Nov 6 with 996 viewsmagicdaps10

Ohhhhhhh, I could have some fun here.

Ps. Chris, tell E20....I said goodnight and god bless

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:09 - Nov 6 with 988 viewsbuilthjack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:07 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

Ohhhhhhh, I could have some fun here.

Ps. Chris, tell E20....I said goodnight and god bless

He won't get hold of him now. He's on the Star ferry to work

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:22 - Nov 6 with 969 viewsMcTaff

Something is certainly fishy here. I read all of the “offending” thread and the only person to be the victim of trolling was E20. This is either some sort of cover up by the Trust or some relief given to the cackling hens he always runs rings around.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:30 - Nov 6 with 945 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:22 - Nov 6 by McTaff

Something is certainly fishy here. I read all of the “offending” thread and the only person to be the victim of trolling was E20. This is either some sort of cover up by the Trust or some relief given to the cackling hens he always runs rings around.

Precisely but the Trust Chairman chooses who is allowed to say things and who isn't.

For months and months 5 or 6 idiots have literally ganged up and bullied E20 in every thread he posted in.

All this is conveniently ignored by the trust Chairman.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:08 - Nov 7 with 909 views_E20_Jack

Correct.

People are not stupid, as the above shows - it’s very transparent. People know exactly what is going on here. It is typified by the people posting like naughty hyenas at the prospect.

Daps has admitted creating different usernames to troll people, Shaky used mental illness as something as the basis to troll with, Darran is possibly the biggest troll this site has ever seen with far more insidious examples than the other 2.. and when I say ever seen - I mean ever.

Yet it’s the one that doesn’t rise to their bait that’s gets silenced. It is a major deflective cover up due to the fact I speak my mind and don’t get shouted down. That is terrifying for people with something to hide.

Shaky has been used as the mule (probably not for the first time in his life) but he’s too stupid to realise. Now they are using it as the pretext to silence the views they finding uncomfortable. They won’t dare try that with T2C as they are scared of him. But they see me as an easier target due to my location.

I will be forever be known as the faux smoking gun for the American’s WMD’s (no prizes for guessing who criminals Bush and Blair are). That is a victory in itself.

(Copied and ready to re-paste ad infinitum).
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 0:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024