Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? 03:10 - Sep 8 with 11553 viewsScottishEddie

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:27 - Nov 7 with 1461 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:08 - Nov 7 by _E20_Jack

Correct.

People are not stupid, as the above shows - it’s very transparent. People know exactly what is going on here. It is typified by the people posting like naughty hyenas at the prospect.

Daps has admitted creating different usernames to troll people, Shaky used mental illness as something as the basis to troll with, Darran is possibly the biggest troll this site has ever seen with far more insidious examples than the other 2.. and when I say ever seen - I mean ever.

Yet it’s the one that doesn’t rise to their bait that’s gets silenced. It is a major deflective cover up due to the fact I speak my mind and don’t get shouted down. That is terrifying for people with something to hide.

Shaky has been used as the mule (probably not for the first time in his life) but he’s too stupid to realise. Now they are using it as the pretext to silence the views they finding uncomfortable. They won’t dare try that with T2C as they are scared of him. But they see me as an easier target due to my location.

I will be forever be known as the faux smoking gun for the American’s WMD’s (no prizes for guessing who criminals Bush and Blair are). That is a victory in itself.

(Copied and ready to re-paste ad infinitum).
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 0:25]

I doubt they are scared of me but agree with the rest of it.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:36 - Nov 7 with 1455 views_E20_Jack

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:27 - Nov 7 by _

Don’t be so modest. They definitely are (and I don’t mean physically, of course).

You command the ear of many supporters. Even a lot of the trolls listen to what you say, whether they admit it or not. Hence they fall over themselves to prove you wrong. They know if they started suppressing your views then there would be uproar. But make no mistake, they would absolutely love to silence you too, they just know they wouldn’t get away with it.

I have made far too many idiots look silly however, meaning their task is a lot easier with regards to me as they will have the usual sea-lions clapping and whooping while breathing sigh of relief. As sly and devious as they are, they aren’t stupid. They showed that with the the recommendation and subsequent vote... yet are now distancing themselves from at break neck speed.

Who was the main opposition to that?... oh yeah.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 0:39]
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:44 - Nov 7 with 1447 views_E20_Jack

Daps, I wasn’t aware you were under the impression that people buying football clubs for profit was a great secret.

You reckon they bought us as a charity project?

My point is ALL realistic owners will be buying us for profit. So why aren’t you focusing on the stuff that matters and can make a difference - instead of creating negativity toward a group of people acting like any other realistic owner we could ever have - that are actually trying to run the club at an even keel.

Be thankful they aren’t doing what many fans want them to be doing and racking up hideous amounts of debt and gambling away the clubs future. If the Trust don’t get their act together they will be longing for the Americans to return, it will seem like a utopian paradise.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 0:57]
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 03:30 - Nov 7 with 1411 viewsLoyal

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:30 - Nov 6 by _

Precisely but the Trust Chairman chooses who is allowed to say things and who isn't.

For months and months 5 or 6 idiots have literally ganged up and bullied E20 in every thread he posted in.

All this is conveniently ignored by the trust Chairman.

Its his ball ...
I suppose he can do what he likes with it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 04:53 - Nov 7 with 1389 views__E20_Jack__

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 03:30 - Nov 7 by Loyal

Its his ball ...

Well you are right in the sense that there is a certain element of “it’s my ball and I’m taking it” behind all of this.

But the issue is the dishonesty and cowardice behind it when leading the Trust and trying to install bravery and honesty. It’s a bit of a clash of message and one that certainly brings up an underhand nature to proceedings.

If they were to come forward and say “I am going to ban you because my friends are tired of not being able to get under your skin and not being able to troll you even though they hound your posts on every thread. This also benefits me as we see you as a threat to the narrative we are trying to push against the owners and also the previous shareholders.” There would be an element of transparency there and everyone would know how it is.

But to use what they are using as a convenient excuse to silence and cover up opinion - doesn’t even make sense and certainly does their image no favours when they should be doing all they can to get rid of the fully justified closed shop and underhand tag they developed.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:22 - Nov 7 with 1318 viewsbuilthjack

E20. More comebacks than the spice girls

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:37 - Nov 7 with 1313 viewswaynekerr55

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 12:18 - Nov 6 by Lord_Bony

Indeed.

Should have done it on the cheap right at the time instead of commissioning an expensive QC who has just wasted time with a lot of bumbling mumbo jumbo as we d expected.

There was a clear cut case it would have cost about 10k to get it to court at the time.

Nothing was done and I think we ve missed the boat on recouping a considerable amount of money for The Trust and giving a lot more power I m afraid.

Speaking as someone who's been through a litigation process (albeit chicken feed for the freehold of our previous property) I can tell you I couldn't disagree more with what you say there Lord.

Add into the mix the charity commission guidelines on trustees and liability for losses, they had to do that

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:52 - Nov 7 with 1305 views_

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 03:30 - Nov 7 by Loyal

Its his ball ...

I suppose that's exactly how the Americans see SCFC then.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:13 - Nov 7 with 1264 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 00:27 - Nov 7 by _

I am old enough to remember when aDim's narrative was I tried to get him banned due to my personal mental issues caused by my disease ridden body. Sometime this weekend gone, wasn't it?

Now you are seriously claiming it is all an elaborate Trust plot to silence aDim's incisive criticism?

ROTFLMAO

For your family's sake I sincerely hope you don't actually believe all this guff, because certainly nobody else does. And if you actually do, you are stark bollock raving mad, just like your secret love crush interest.

Which you may recall was always an alternative explanation I suggested for you selling out your fellow fans and unquestioning support for the sellouts.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 9:25]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 7 with 1254 viewsShaky

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 23:30 - Nov 6 by _

Precisely but the Trust Chairman chooses who is allowed to say things and who isn't.

For months and months 5 or 6 idiots have literally ganged up and bullied E20 in every thread he posted in.

All this is conveniently ignored by the trust Chairman.

Here we go, tag team bullies in we are the victims of bullying shocker.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:08 - Nov 7 with 1214 viewsmagicdaps10

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 7 by Shaky

The victim card by bullies/trolls is a common thing.

Leave them to it....the majority can see what they are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:33 - Nov 7 with 1185 views____E20___

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 7 by Shaky

You do realise you admitted it in that thread? And instigated every piece of abuse? Where is your defence apart from verbose nothingness? I see.

“If you eliminate the impossible, then anything left, no matter how improbable - is the truth”

-So we know you instigated the vile abuse with mental illness. We know I responded with digestive illness - so we know that can’t be the reason.

-We know that trolls are intentionally offensive and instigate awful abuse. We know that every and all arguments involving myself are in response and not instigated and not even 1% offensive as the trolls that abuse me, we also can see from my post history that I only offer football opinion and then respond to abuse - so we know it’s not “trolling”.

-We know Spratty was repeatedly and similarly inexplicably banned much in the same way - we know that reason was for being outspoken. Now relaxed as she has toed the party line.

Logical conclusion?

They have used your heightened emotional state and fragile nature (you aren’t called flaky for nothing) to use that as a pretext to ban a prominent and astute voice. In response to Darran, they wouldn’t dare do it to T2C as there would be uproar, luckily for them I have made an awful lot of fools look just like that, the resistance would be far less.

(Copy and ready to repaste).
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:16 - Nov 7 with 1161 viewswaynekerr55

Well this thread is going well

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:19 - Nov 7 with 1153 viewsDarran

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:08 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

Always the victim.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:51 - Nov 7 with 1131 viewsWingstandwood

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 10:08 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

What I tend to do with the pro-Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Van Zweden, Yanks 'apologists n' trolls' is?... Generally once I see their avatar on the right of screen I blank out their entire post and pass over it completely, not reading a single word.... I'm only vulnerable to reading their stuff on the (nigh teetotal) rare occasion that I'm one or two drinks away from a drunken stupor.

Thankfully they 'saturate' post and their avatar(s) is/are now well and truly embedded in my conscious and subconscious now thus initiating an immediate 'switch-off' response. The trick is always look to the right side of the page first, once you see their 'trademark' avatar ignore immediately and go onto another posting.

Argus!

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 18:52 - Nov 7 with 1012 viewsMcTaff

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:51 - Nov 7 by Wingstandwood

What I tend to do with the pro-Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Van Zweden, Yanks 'apologists n' trolls' is?... Generally once I see their avatar on the right of screen I blank out their entire post and pass over it completely, not reading a single word.... I'm only vulnerable to reading their stuff on the (nigh teetotal) rare occasion that I'm one or two drinks away from a drunken stupor.

Thankfully they 'saturate' post and their avatar(s) is/are now well and truly embedded in my conscious and subconscious now thus initiating an immediate 'switch-off' response. The trick is always look to the right side of the page first, once you see their 'trademark' avatar ignore immediately and go onto another posting.

Fine. As it should be.

But this the the opposite tactic of the pack.

They seek out certain users and respond to the poster rather than the post.

So many times a decent footballing thread gets totally ruined by the clique. For the record I am not referring to T2C or E20.

Not sure why it’s allowed and subsequently ignored.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:04 - Nov 8 with 905 viewsE20Jack____

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 11:19 - Nov 7 by Darran

Always the victim.

''Always the target'' would be more accurate.

If I went running off due to the trolling to try and ban them/you, then I would morph into a victim. The fact it doesn't affect me in the slightest suggests it is not victimhood but the focus of a concerted attack by the trolls.

It is this lack of effect that riles them/you up into an even greater frenzy. Fact.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:18 - Nov 8 with 899 views__E20_____

The most sensible thing you have said for a long time. Although you probably don't realise what it is you just said.

Now then, who has gone running to the mods here? Who has been requesting a ban? Who has created countless absolutely bonkers conspiracy scenarios where he is the victim? Who has a history of crying about posters?

That sounds like a victim to me.

Now, who has taken abuse for months and not even come close to rising to it or indeed even complained? Ah yeah, that would be me, cool.

We agree then.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 6:21]
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:30 - Nov 8 with 868 viewsmagicdaps10

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 06:18 - Nov 8 by __E20_____

The most sensible thing you have said for a long time. Although you probably don't realise what it is you just said.

Now then, who has gone running to the mods here? Who has been requesting a ban? Who has created countless absolutely bonkers conspiracy scenarios where he is the victim? Who has a history of crying about posters?

That sounds like a victim to me.

Now, who has taken abuse for months and not even come close to rising to it or indeed even complained? Ah yeah, that would be me, cool.

We agree then.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 6:21]

Thank you for proving my point.

There we are ladies and gentlemen, the post is a superb example.........always the victim.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 08:48 - Nov 8 with 837 views____E20__Jack____

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 07:30 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

Thank you for proving my point.

There we are ladies and gentlemen, the post is a superb example.........always the victim.

That’s some odd troll logic you have there. I prove that your initial theory is correct by proving categorically that I am a target and in no way a victim. I categorically prove the insitigator is also claiming to be the victim as he was the one who cried off.

You realise that you’re observation backfired - so you pretend it says something else. Trolling 101.

At least you did it with that username this time and not the other one you were caught having to troll and abuse people. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, acts like a duck...
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 with 815 viewsShaky

Don't reply to it Daps.

Instead take satisfaction from the oodles of time it is devoting to registering usernames to up vote his own posts, and down vote legitimate ones speaking against him. The little narcissist fruitcake.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 with 810 viewsswan65split

Check how many times hes upped and down arrowed posts ........and he cals people trolls!!

FFS Sort it out its becoming a laughing joke in the footballing world.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:22 - Nov 8 with 808 viewsswan65split

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 by Shaky

Don't reply to it Daps.

Instead take satisfaction from the oodles of time it is devoting to registering usernames to up vote his own posts, and down vote legitimate ones speaking against him. The little narcissist fruitcake.

Correct ........what an idiot.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:23 - Nov 8 with 811 views___E20________

I am levelling out the troll votes.

Blunting their favoured weapons. It has had the desired effect it seems.

Meltdown.
Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:25 - Nov 8 with 808 views___E20________

Should the Americans invest and dilute the Trust’s shareholding? on 09:20 - Nov 8 by swan65split

Check how many times hes upped and down arrowed posts ........and he cals people trolls!!

FFS Sort it out its becoming a laughing joke in the footballing world.

I certainly do call trolls - trolls, yes.

Balancing out the idiots that run around the forum abusing people and down arising anything they post is a wonderful defensive technique.

The easiest way to get under a trolls skin is by blunting their method of attack, which is why Shaky has such an emotional breakdown when I put him in a catch 22 situation about his illness baiting tactics he favours.

He had no idea how to handle it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024